StarFox - The Animated Series

Fredryk Phox

Lawl at the new avatar, Fredry. I can only imagine what they're seeing, but I can imagine well.

Lawl at the new avatar, Fredry. I can only imagine what they're seeing, but I can imagine well.

Click on the invisible button in between the "About the Creators" and "Affiliates" buttons on my site.

Last time I went to where someone said to on the internet, I wound up with 2 girls 1 cup, and was scarred for life. But whats the fun in life without risk?

Ok, wasn't expecting that lol.

And I are fail at typing tonightz.

icantbrainto12847073203.jpg

i gotta hand it to you, you have completely shut up any naysayers. I cant wait for the summer to come! (meaning the series)

I am anxious to see it too, especially since I could not get any sleep last night due to thinking about Fox's expression in Fredry's avatar.

Got a teaser re-posted.

dw_sublogo.png

http://www.starfoxseries.com/teaser

You never fail to disappoint FredrykPhox!!  :D

I am so psyched for this that I have made starfoxseries.com my homepage!  :lol:

i am really excited about the series! it will be like flash animations, or you have to download the episodes?

I'm only drawing all of the frames in Flash, you know, using it as my illustrator program. The final episodes will be in a video format, once all the audio/visual after-effects have all been applied.

Guest FoXXX

I'm only drawing all of the frames in Flash, you know, using it as my illustrator program. The final episodes will be in a video format, once all the audio/visual after-effects have all been applied.

Cool :D

Plan on having a a channel on Youtube for it? Just a little question  :wink:

I dunno about a Youtube channel, because they have a lot of policies regarding copyrighted music being muted out of certain movies and stuff. All the episodes will be able to be downloaded and/or watched from the StarFox Series website itself, though, so unless there aren't any problems putting them all on YouTube, they may just stay on there.

I dunno about a Youtube channel, because they have a lot of policies regarding copyrighted music being muted out of certain movies and stuff. All the episodes will be able to be downloaded and/or watched from the StarFox Series website itself, though, so unless there aren't any problems putting them all on YouTube, they may just stay on there.

Yeah, youtube goes crazy over those stupid copyrights, but there is a way to bypass the audio one! It works 99.9% of the time! (read below)

1) Go to "My Videos".

2) Select "Resolve Copyright" on the video you are having copyright audio issues with. OR, go to the video itself and choose "resolve copyright" from there.

3) Scroll down and pick the option "I want to learn more about this dispute process".

4) Scroll down and pick the option "Take me to the dispute form".

5) Pick option #2 and PASTE the following statement into the text bar next to it;

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

6) Fill out the rest of the info on the page. Use your REAL name where it asks for it. Choose "Continue" when all information has been filled out.

7) Scroll down on the next page and select "Submit dispute".

Have they found anybody for the female voices yet?

Also, will we see Panther for most of the series with Star Wolf? I've only seen Wolf and Leon in the Star Wolf-related previews.

Have they found anybody for the female voices yet?

Also, will we see Panther for most of the series with Star Wolf? I've only seen Wolf and Leon in the Star Wolf-related previews.

I think I've found someone to do Katt, still waiting for a friend in England to get back to us on her role for Fara Phoenix.

As for StarWolf...

[singing the StarWolf song, "Look Out"]

Wolf: "LOOK OUT...."

Panther and Leon: "IIIIIT'S STAAARWOOOOOOLF"

101_StarWolf1.jpg

101_StarWolf2.jpg

101_StarWolf3.jpg

101_StarWolf4.jpg

101_StarWolf5.jpg

I think I've found someone to do Katt, still waiting for a friend in England to get back to us on her role for Fara Phoenix.

As for StarWolf...

[singing the StarWolf song, "Look Out"]

Wolf: "LOOK OUT...."

Panther and Leon: "IIIIIT'S STAAARWOOOOOOLF"

101_StarWolf1.jpg

101_StarWolf2.jpg

101_StarWolf3.jpg

101_StarWolf4.jpg

101_StarWolf5.jpg

I'm just hoping we'll see him after that.

I'm just hoping we'll see him after that.

I e-mailed Anthony about it, but I was thinking maybe for Krystal get somebody I've heard of named Rina-Chan. She can do a good Krystal voice from what I heard.

Yeah, youtube goes crazy over those stupid copyrights, but there is a way to bypass the audio one! It works 99.9% of the time! (read below)

1) Go to "My Videos".

2) Select "Resolve Copyright" on the video you are having copyright audio issues with. OR, go to the video itself and choose "resolve copyright" from there.

3) Scroll down and pick the option "I want to learn more about this dispute process".

4) Scroll down and pick the option "Take me to the dispute form".

5) Pick option #2 and PASTE the following statement into the text bar next to it;

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

6) Fill out the rest of the info on the page. Use your REAL name where it asks for it. Choose "Continue" when all information has been filled out.

7) Scroll down on the next page and select "Submit dispute".

"Fair Use" doesn't mean use it however you want to. It is a very specific thing. To be fair use, it HAS to be for criticism, educational, parody, or informational purposes.

You can't film yourself running and put the Chariots of Fire theme as the music track and call it fair use. You can, however, take clips of a news broadcast and critique it and call it fair use.