Starzone: Liberation

Guest Para Astaroth

"Thanks." Said Dash. "I'll take point."

Dash moved on up ahead of the group and peaked out over a hill.

"We got a small squad advancing on some of our allies. I count 6 of em'." Dash thought to the girls so they wouldn't be heard. "They don't know we're here, we got the drop on em'.

Dash turned to Krystal and Ruby. "Think we should take em'?"

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Star Fox Runner

• Braux

• Matrilwood

"Thanks." Said Dash. "I'll take point."

Dash moved on up ahead of the group and peaked out over a hill.

"We got a small squad advancing on some of our allies. I count 6 of em'." Dash thought to the girls so they wouldn't be heard. "They don't know we're here, we got the drop on em'.

Dash turned to Krystal and Ruby. "Think we should take em'?"

Ruby shook her head. No were group up with another squad, hopefully this will make you less 'reckless' Ruby thought backĀ  a hint of sarcasm in her telepathic voice.

Guest Para Astaroth

Regul nodded, "Most certainly.Ā  We would be glad to have as much help as we can get."Ā  They soldiers in her squad nodded, waved, or rose their index finger to indicate they were saying, 'hi'.Ā  Soon, Marcus' voice rang over Regul's head mike.

"Regul, do you copy?"Ā  His voice rang out in concern

"Affirmative, Marcus.Ā  How is everything on your end?"Ā  She asked as she looked up at the building next to her.Ā  Marcus was staring down at them and rose a thumb to the air to indicate everything was fine.Ā  Regul nodded and looked at her new squadmates, and to her own, "Let's go.Ā  Marcus is expecting us."

Soon, all gunfire ceased and the Hellfurions, along with the Venomians, were annonymously retreating for an unknown reason.Ā  All the Vectrans and Cornerians slowly rose up, glancing at one another, then out in the distance, a soldier yelled in triumph, and the whole army yelled as well.Ā  Para, whom was staring down at them from the corner of his eye, sighed discomfortingly and scanned the whole army for the injured and dead.Ā  Marcus soon saw Para looking concerned and walked over to him, patting him on the shoulder, "Hey, is everything alright?"Ā  He asked.Ā  "What's concerning you?"

Para glanced over at Marcus, then back down at the soldiers below.Ā  "Somethings not right...."Ā  He murmured.Ā 

"What isn't...?"Ā  Marcus questioned, holstering his rifle behind him and folding his arms.

"Did you see how they, the Hellfurions and Venomians, retreated as though they were instructed to?"Ā  Para seemed quite uncomfortable with the circumstances that had happened and began walking towards the stairs.Ā  "It doesn't add up....Ā  They are setting an inebbidable trap and we are falling STRAIGHT into it...!Ā  And we don't even know it...."

Marcus turned towards Para, "All we can do is follow them and see what the Hellfurions and Venomians are scheming."Ā  He looked off to the distance, "It's not like it's the first suicidal mission I've done before...Ā  Not like that moment on Corneria about ten years ago..."

Para stopped and looked over his shoulder.Ā  "You need not dwell on the past, Marcus; whatever deeds are done, are done.Ā  You and I both know that we will never be able to change the fate that once happened back then."Ā  He turned fully to Marcus while holding onto the rail with his hand.Ā  "It wasn't your fault, nor did you know it would happen."

Marcus clenched his fist extremely tightly as the memories rushed back.Ā  He shook them off before they became too vivid for him to see, and he walked past Para up the stairs, then to the next floor.Ā  Para remained still, sensing Marcus' discomfort, and started up the stairs as well.Ā 

Dash looked out on the retreating soldiers.

"They're buggin' out!" he said. But something didn't feel right, why would they just up and retreat like that?

"What do you make of that Krystal?" Dash asked.

Guest Julius Quasar

Todd smiled, as he stood before the General.

"The first secret I'm letting you in on, young master Todd, involves you.Ā  We have a mission for you!Ā  Since you're so trusted by those fools at the CDF, I want you to go there, and plant this..."

General Belial held up a bomb.

"You will plant this inside the military headquarters, as a diversion, and we will strike!Ā  It's perfect!Ā  Those ISA fools are out battling in the field, and the base is vulnerable." he said.

"How am I supposed to get in there, won't I be searched?" Todd asked.Ā 

"No.Ā  Lieutenant Klaro will help you get in, but once inside that base, he will leave you, and you are on your own. You'll be 'captured' by our men, and brought back here safely.Ā  Okay?" he asked Todd.

"Right." said Todd.

Later, Todd was taken by Lt. Klaro into the ISA base.Ā  "Remember, Todd, this has to be done to gain their trust, the Helghast are planning an attack anyways...it must be done!" Lt. Klaro whispered ruefully into Todd's ear.

Todd nodded, and sneaked the bomb into an empty tank repair building next to the outside perimeter wall.Ā  He set the timer, and took cover in another building.

*BOOM!*

The building was rocked by the bomb blast.Ā  A Helghast drop ship landed outside the base, on Vektra.Ā  No one had suspected Todd at all.Ā  Unfortunately for Todd, he was caught on security camera lurking around the base.

I don't know Dash but it's not right. Regul let's move away befoer soemthing happens they could be shelling us with artillery. Kryst thought to Dash and Regul.

Guest Para Astaroth

"Great idea."Ā  Regul responded quietly and motioned to her troops to take point.Ā  She then nodded to the others that joined and proceeded up the steps, pressed to the wall with their silenced machine pistols pressed against their hips while cloaked

Ves and his battallion of troops advanced in a sprint down on the ground and he halted, motioning to his men to proceed around the next building.Ā  "C'MON, YOU SLOW POKES!!!Ā  YOU WANT TO WIN THIS WAR, YOU'VE GOTTA KEEP UP WITH THE REST OF US!!!"Ā  He yelled over the thunderous footsteps as the men were running around the corner.Ā  Ves soon joined the battallion and vanished into the groups of soldiers.

While on top of the building across from Regul's and Krystal's squad, Para pressed a few decoding numbers on his arm communicator and the passcode box exploded in a small cloud of sparks and smoke.Ā  He reached through the smoke, grabbing the lever, and pulled it towards himself as the bridge let loose a loud CLANG, then slowly humming as it gradually started lowering.Ā  Marcus wasn't interested in whom was coming across from the building beside him and was too focused on watching the Hellfurions and Venomians retreat.Ā  He turned to Para, whom was checking on the injured soldier from a few minutes ago and aiding the medic with supplies he gave to him.Ā 

"Get everything you need together and move out."Ā  Marcus calmly ordered and his squad looked at each other bewildered.

"But... Sir, the enemy is retreating!Ā  We've got them on the ru--"

"Did I ask you to speak, private?"Ā  Marcus snapped coldly to the lower ranked soldier and the private's mouth immediately shut, turning away and walking back to the other soldiers in his squad.Ā  "They are retreating; like I didn't notice that already.Ā  But this 'retreat' of theirs is more than likely a trap..."Ā  Marcus was staring with tensed eyebrows towards the distance until he heard a low, but distant, gunshot.Ā  This was not gunshot; this was more like a cannon firing than a rifle.Ā  Soon, Marcus was staring up at the sky and heard howling, followed by a tremendous rumble with earth flying in the air where Ves' squad was located.Ā  Marcus scolded, "Dammit, Ves, you blinde, son-of-a--"Ā  He kept the last word to himself as he pushed through his squad and began walking down the steps of the building.Ā  The soldiers, along with Para, looked at each other as he left them to themselves.

"Marcus...Ā  When will you ever lighten up...?"Ā  Para murmured under his breath as he finished helping the medic with te wounded soldier.

Regul's squad soon stopped on top of the building and saw the bridge slowly level out and lock in place.Ā  She uncloaked, waved over at Para's squad, and Para motioned for them to proceed over.Ā  She holstered her silenced machine pistol, along with her squad, and haistily walked across the bridge.Ā  Stopping at the end, she looked around for Marcus, "Where....Ā  Where's---"

"He's gone ahead,"Ā  Para responded discomfortingly, looking over at her.Ā  "He's gone to aid the Vectrans and Cornerians himself, while we tag behind and flank the enemy from the sides."Ā  He looked over at Krystal's squad and nodded to them.

"It's a risky mission, but it'll get the job done!Ā  I hope..."Ā  The medic chimed in.

"If we need another medic I'm up for it."Krystal replied looking aroudn to make sure whatever the hellfurions had up their sleeve wasn't going to surprize her.

"IS MArcus okay?"Lupe asked concernly her eyes show'd her concern for Marcus ,but her posture show'd that she was ready to fight.'

Tala the white wolf in krystal's squad put a set ofĀ  macrobinocs to her eyesĀ  and looked around.."Para I've spotted artiller about 100 meters west of our positionĀ  I don't think their firing ,but we'll have aĀ  heck ofĀ  a time moving if those things begin Firing."

Guest Para Astaroth

Para's expression chaned to uneasyness and he shook his head to Lupe, "Marcus...Ā  Marcus hasn't been himself ever since they, the Vectrans and Cornerians, voluntarily asked him to join in the war.Ā  That's when he asked me, which I wasn't expecting, to join him."Ā  He shrugged, "After that, he hasn't been the person I have seen him as since then."Ā  Para shot his head around to Tala and nodded with an eyebrow rose.Ā  "Hmm, well isn't that unfortunate...?Ā  I was expecting the artillery to strike down where Ves and his battallion was, but where, and what, could they be firing at?"Ā 

The medic shook his head and rose a hand, "Hah, no, I can handle it myself.Ā  But, thanks anyways.Ā  I'll keep the offer in mind, if I need it."Ā  He gave Krystal a confirmative smile and helped the wounded soldier to his feet.Ā 

Marcus was soon walking on the ground and, without looking back, he proceeded to the right side of the battle going on where the Vectrans and Cornerians were.Ā  Without showing any signs of fear or discomfort, Marcus peered over his shoulder at the building where Para and the others were, coldly staring at it with his eyes turning an icy color, and he pulled out his assault rifle; pulling the lever and having a fresh bullet in the chamber.Ā  He then vengefully started walking and disappeared amongst the buildings, not even showing the slightest signs of fear, caring, or remorse, but that of extreme hatred.

Regul acknowledged Para, and Krystal, then turned to her squad.Ā  "Well," She started, "We will scout ahead and give any necessary information we can gather and transmit to you people.Ā  My squad and I will do our things from then on in."Ā  She announced and pulled her goggles back over her eyes, along with her black leather ski mask.Ā  Her squad did the same and pulled out their silenced machine pistols, awaiting their next orders.

"We'll take out that Artillery."KRystal noted looking in the direction that the Cannons were "Should be no trouble..Krystal said as she disappeared her cloaking devise engaged soon the other she-wolves cept Ruby disappeared too

"Your staying here Dash."Ruby muttered "That's a order."She added kissing the fox next to her.

Guest Para Astaroth

Regul nodded, activating her cloak, which made her squad do also, and they all disappeared from atop the building.

Para nodded to his squad and they all walked up in a huddle with their rifles down by their sides on safe.Ā  "Alright,"Ā  Para began alloud, "Marcus has abandoned us momentarily to take his part in his own mission to aid the Vectrans and Cornerians.Ā  We will take the left flank and provide assistance to whomever needs it."Ā  The whole squad acknowledged him and they pulled out their grappling hooks, latching them onto the rails of the building and then carefully walking along the outer side and slowly advancing down along the wall, two by two.

Marcus suddenly stopped and pressed himself against the corner of a building and peered around the corner to see that there were Hellfurions firing upon the Vectrans from across the street from him in an alleyway.Ā  He jumped out while crouched, aimed down his barrel at the enemy, and pulled the trigger; bullets rang all along the cover the Hellfurions flanking were and two of them were instantly dropped.Ā  The other three turned around in attention and focused their fire on Marcus.Ā  Marcus, eyebrows tensed in anger, then his lips sneering to a smirk, pulled out a grenade, pulled the pin and watched the lights light up from one.... to two... then to three, and he lobbed it around the corner.Ā  Before the enemy could retaliate, the grenade exploded in their faces, causing them to lower their rifles and cover their eyes with the palms of their hands, and Marcus rushed from around the corner.Ā 

Pulling out a knife from around the back of his belt, he thrusted it into he abdomen of the nearest Hellfurion, causing him to scream for a brief moment, and Marcus swung the knife across his abdomen, throwing blood to the ground beside him, then throwing it into the neck of the next Hellfurion, causing him to gag, and gargle, and Marcus pulled his blaster out, aiming it to the forehead of the last Hellfurion.Ā  It looked at the barrel and a round fired out, shooting blood against the wall behind it.Ā  The Hellfurion with the knife in his neck was staggering around, grabbing around for it, but Marcus quickly jabbed his pistol into it's stomach and pulled the trigger.Ā  A blood stain then appeared on the back of the Hellfurion and Marcus grabbed the knife, pulling it towards himself and splitting the Hellfurion's neck open; blood sprayed onto Marcus' face and coat as he staired down at the Hellfurion as it was gasping for air and diing at the same time; Marcus ended it quickly with an executional shot to the back of it's head with his rifle.

Marcus stared down at the dead enemys with medium blood puddles around certain areas of their bodies, and his knife dripping blood off the tip and edges.Ā  He continued on, stepping over the dead enemies as Ves watched the whole event happen.Ā  Ves was stunned by this and was thrown out of his trance by a fellow soldier, whom was yelling at the top of his lungs to him from gunfire.

Krystal,Tala and Lupe made their ways towards the Artillery cannons though the now battle scorched ground, Once they made it to the cannons they discovered no one was there operating them.. Krystal ran around on of the cannons and looked over it "There remote control.."She muttered searching for theĀ  remote access line, the cannon fired at Ves's squad."DANGIT!"Krystal growled her ears drooping to block the noise of the cannon firing. Son all the other cannons 'sung' their song firing more shell's towards Ves and his squad.

Guest Para Astaroth

Soon, Ves heard howling in the air and looked around at his battallion, "TAAAAAAAKE COVEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!"Ā  Then, after Ves ducked behind cover, the howls drew near and exploded into the ground, sending troops flying across the battlefield in a bloody mess and screaming as they were hit by the shells.Ā  Ves cringed and shut his eyes as he waited for the volley of explosions to cease and proceed.

Marcus heard the artillery rounds raining down and slamming into Ves' position.Ā  He closed his eyes momentarily and bared his teeth a little.Ā  "...Damn..."Ā  He then proceeded into a full out sprint from around the corner and held his rifle out as he sprinted sideways towards the artillery emplacements; firing at the Hellfurions and Venomians whom were firing through the dust and smoke from exploded shells.Ā 

The Venomians and Hellfurions were alerted of Marcus' presence and a small squad left the battlefield to give chase after him.Ā  Marcus was waiting around a the corner while the enemies came towards him from both sides; his eyes were closed, rifle pressed to his chest vertically, and ears perked around to listen for the enemies approaching.Ā  Soon, he opened his eyes and threw two smoke grenades to his sides and knelt over with his rifle still pressed against his chest; he shut his eyes again.Ā  The yells and orders of the Hellfurions and Venomians near him were faint as everything seemed to slow down to Marcus.Ā  Bullets were aimlessly whizzing by him and cutting through his clothing, and flesh, causing small cuts to appear and he leaned back as a bullet was heading straight for the side of his head.Ā  Marcus then stepped back as he heard the gunfire cease and heard footsteps approaching.

Then, bursting through the smoke clouds, the Hellfurions squad met the Venomian squad and looked at each other, a little stunned, then they heard a gun cock.

The sound of one rifle then turned into an army of gunshots until it came to a cease, and Marcus stumbled out, grasping his arm and blood running down his lips.Ā  He sucked in air, clothing his eyes, setting his adrenaline in, and continued off towards the first artillery implacements.

Krystal motioned for the two wolves near her as she tried toĀ  disable th artileery ignoring the ground shakingĀ  boom from the cannons "Dangit where's the Reciver!"The Blue Vixen Growled as she fumbled around one cannon trying to find something to disable it. Since neither of them had any explosives on them they had to find some way to sabotage the cannons.

Guest Para Astaroth

Marcus proceeded to the artillery emplacement nearest him and pulled out a C-4 charge form his inventory of his communicator.Ā  He placed it on there, setting the timer to fifteen seconds, and pressing the 'Set' button, then dashing off to the next one.Ā  He set the next C-4 charge on the next one, and a soon as he pressed the 'Set' button, the first charge exploded, causing the artillery emplacement's long cannon to lowere and explode into a cloud of black smoke.Ā  Marcus then dashed up the hill, ignoring the other emplacements, which were only three more left, and he continued on.Ā  He rolled off the side of the half-destroyed structures and landed on the ground below.Ā  He then raced off in the opening of the city until he came to a clearing with just a vast area of dirt and hills gallore.Ā  He kept his eyebrows tensed in anger as he pressed on up the hills and unholstering his rifle.

He looked out across the vast area with his eyepatch, zooming in and out to see if enemy reinforcements were coming and he continued on in a calming walk.

Para and his squad was soon flanking the Hellfurions and Venomians from the left side, causing confusion amongst them, and soon pushed the enemy far enough for the Vectrans to advance into new covering spots.

Regul's squad was providing cover to Krystal's squad from a distance with a squadmate laying still on the top of a building grasping a silenced sniper rifle.Ā 

Once Lupe spotted MArcus she ran up to him "Are you alright?" The grey she-wolf asked.

----

"Found It Tala help me get this!"KRystal said typing in a code the screen on the cannonĀ  soon read "Self destruct in 15 minutes."

Talan and krystal had soon set the other two cannons to self destruct rushing to catch up with Lupe and MArcus.

Guest Para Astaroth

Marcus didn't reply; he acted as though he didn't hear Lupe and continued on.Ā  "Its going to be a loooong day...."Ā  He announced and preceeded down the slope with his eye scanning the area and his rifle on safe.Ā  His clothes were slightly torn with blood stains on the, then wiping his bloody lip onto his sleeve, and ripping his sleeves off to about elbow length.Ā  Marcus' icy and cold eye stared down at what he was doing, then knelt down; examining his wounds along his arms.Ā  Blood trails, where it ran down his arm, stained his red fur a darker tint as he unsheethed his knife, and began digging the bullets out.

As the knife dugg into his skin, his expression tensed just slightly as he dug out bullet after bullet, until he was finished.Ā  He grabbed one of his ripped sleeves and used it as a cloth for wiping his knife of blood.Ā  Then, he took off his coat and teared it into separate pieces until he successfully wrapped them over the wounds.Ā  Satisfied, he picked his rifle back up, patting the dirt off, and continued walking.

Regul's squad left their position and kept a variable distance from Krystal's squad and Marcus.

Para's and Ves' squads were pushing the Hellfurions and Venomians back until they were finally retreating for good this time.

Dash watched as the whole scene unfolded before him. He wanted to go down there and fight, not stay up here like some whipped child. But he knew Ruby was right to keep him here, with his arm injured he wouldn't be able to fight properly.

He watched through a pair of binoculars as Krystal and the others working on disabling the artillery cannons. He noticed a squad ofĀ  4 Venomians advancing on Krystal's squad. They had no idea they were coming. Fear enveloped Dash, he had to do something! Dash looked around for something he could use, when he spotted a discarded sniper rifle from a dead soldier.

He grabbed the rifle and propped it up on it's bi-pod, his arm ached from the wound he had sustained, but if didn't help Krystal, they would be killed. He zoomed in on his target. Dash breathed in to steady his aim.

*BANG* The first shot rang out, the round tearing through the first soldier's head, Dash's aim was straight and true. He pulled the bolt, discarding the spent round, and loaded the next into the breach.

*BANG* The second round tore through the second soldier, causing him to fall in a crumpled heap. Dash reloaded.

*BANG* The next soldier met the same fate as the first two. Dash ejected the round.

*click* The rifle didn't fire, he was empty, and one soldier was remaining. He bore down on Krystal, ignoring the others in the squad. Dash watched in horror as the Venomian raised his weapon.

Hearing the shot from the sniper rifle Krystal and Tala bolted around.

TalaĀ  imminently pulling out her blasters fired at the last solider killing him with a few shots.

"Well we'll have to credit that sniper."Krystal muttered.

Ruby turned to Dash "If you needed a Sniper Dash just use mine."Ruby offered.

Guest Julius Quasar

Todd took cover in the base, as the Helghast poured into the hole he had created in the base's outer wall and the wall of the tank repair bay.

The guards of the ISA base hit the alarm, and the limited soldiers posted there took defensive positions.Ā  Todd watched as the Helghast shock troops began to make mincemeat of the defending forces.

He felt sick, watching the whole thing.Ā  "Why the hell is Corneria jumping into this war!?" he asked himself quietly.

"I might ask you the same question..." a Helghast officer said to Todd, grinning maliciously at him.Ā  Another Helghast soldier sneaked up on Todd, zapping him in the neck with a stun gun.Ā  Todd was then placed in a sack with a Helghast Symbol on it, and loaded into the drop ship, as the Helghast continued to attack the base.Ā  The Helghas officer and the soldier who approached Todd loaded him into the drop ship and flew off to the secret Helghast base, leaving their men to lay siege to the base..

They landed in the hangar of the secret base, and took the sack contain Todd in it, out of the drop ship to General Belial.

"MMph!Ā  MMMM-mmm-mmmph!Ā  Mph!Ā  MMMM-mph!" Todd's muffled cried against the sack fabric could be heard, as he struggled and squirmed from within the sack.Ā  General Belial watched this with amusement and laughed, as he opened the sack to let Todd out. "Excellent work, Todd...it seems we can trust you here...now, let's get you to our training facilities." he said.

Todd was now being fitted for a Helghast Uniform, and a Helghast machine gun, triple shot burst handgun, and a combat knife.Ā  He was taught how to use them, how to operate Helghast vehicles and sentry bots, and after he passed his training, he was entrusted with a few secret codes and computer software info.

"Congratulations, Todd..." said Lt. Klaro, as Todd entered their room after he completed his crash course training.

Guest Para Astaroth

Marcus stopped for a moment to scan the area and turned halfway to Krystal and Tala.Ā  Sensing a feeling of uneasyness and discomfort, Marcus grunted and continued on with his rifle resting against his right shoulder down the slope and onto a straight patch of ground.Ā  Dark blood stains were all over his clothing which were from another's and his own, with a few that had holes in them.Ā  He then rubbed his face, smudging the stained blood on his fur, on his face, around so it seemed as though he wasn't hurt; he was too focused on his main objective in eliminating the Hellfurions and Venomians as Colonel Tepler had instructed him.

Soon, Ves' and Para's squad caught up with Marcus and formed one big unit as they proceeded to the Hellfurion capital.Ā  "So, Marcus,"Ā  Ves began, with a slight enragement in his tone of voice, "How was killing those Hellfurions aggressively felt?Ā  I saw that you 'enjoyed' most of it..."Ā  Marcus remained silent as he let Ves' words sting at him.Ā  Some of the soldiers in the unit glanced at him, then to Marcus, but Regul only shook her head as she was watching Marcus' reactions to Ves' insults.Ā  "So, what is it, Marcus?Ā  Did a bullet hurt the widdle foxy-woxy and caused a big boo-boo, or does it hurt as much as seeing your past fiance--Ā  URK!!!!!"Ā  Before Ves could finish, Marcus' free hand was latched around Ves' neck and was tightening as he kept his grip on him.Ā  Ves could only patt his arms as the air was slowly leaving his lungs.Ā  The unit jumped at this and a few held their guns up at him; Regul only watched through the croud worried.

Marcus, glaring coldy and evily into Ves' eyes, growled under his breath, "...Refer to her ONE more time...Ā  And your brains will be splattered all over the ground just as I did those bastards..."Ā  His eyes then got even colder.Ā  "Don't...Ā  PROVOKE me....!"Ā  Ves' expression went to disgust and Marcus let his grip go; Ves only punched Marcus' arm away as he continued on.Ā 

"That's right...Ā  Walk on...Ā  You're just as WORTHLESS as those Cornerians helping us!"Ā  Ves threatened while holding his rifle and snarling at Marcus.Ā  Para froze and slowly turned his head, looking over at Ves disturbingly.Ā  Marcus' head lowered and he dropped his rifle; the sand cushioning it's fall.Ā  Marcus' arms started shaking and his head began to twitch at Ves' constant insulting.Ā  Para turned fully to Ves and pointed his finger at Ves.

"One more word out of you Ves and I'll take the honor in SHUTING you up...!Ā  As you well have known that I, myself, am a Cornerian Super Soldier, and was once a civilian back when the Aparoids hit Corneria!"Ā  Para scolded and looked over at Marcus, whom had a dark cloud lingering over him.Ā  Soon, Marcus stormed around and close-armed Ves, knocking him flat onto his back and Marcus jumped on top of him, then started landing blow after blow into Ves' face.Ā  Blood splattered on Marcus' fists as Ves' nose and lips were cut open.

"MArcus STOP!"Lupe growled at the Fox in front of her she had been following Marcus for someĀ  time now "As much as this Scum deserves itĀ  he's not worth the trouble, there are more important matters to deal with.

Dash watched through his binoculars as the one called Marcus began wailing on one of the other members of the unit. It was brutal to watch, if no one stepped in, he would kill that man! But no one did step in, he kept on beating the man.

Dash had had enough, he didn't know what this was about, but he wasn't going to stand by and watch his comrades kill one another, they weren't too far away. "C'mon Ruby!" Dash said to Ruby. He sprinted off down toward where the unit was standing, he un-slung his shotgun from his back and fired two warning shots into the air.

"NOW THAT'S ENOUGH!!!" he yelled at Marcus. "Don't you think we have enough crap going on around us as it is!? We don't need to be turning on one another when we have to depend on each other to survive!"

Dash looked at Marcus searchingly, there was something wild about him, Dash knew there was something eating at him, something that didn't have anything to do with the battle.

Guest Para Astaroth

Marcus froze with a fist raised, then his eyes went back to normal and he got up, grunting under his breath as he quickly walked over and picked up his rifle; continuing on down the path.Ā  Para stood over Ves, looking down at him and shook his head, turning away and resting his rifle on his left shoulder.Ā  The other soldiers in the unit slowly began walking, glancing down at Ves, and murmuring to one another.Ā  Regul walked up beside Ves, thinking about if she should help him up, but was grabbed on the leg by him.

"Hey... *cough*!"Ā  Ves choked out, looking up at her with an eye closed, bruises on his face, and blood trinkling from his nose and lips.Ā  "Can you....Ā  URGH!!Ā  Give me...Ā  A hand here...?"

Regul hesitated; looking over at the soldiers moving on and her squad huttled beside her, looking down at Ves.Ā  She shook her head, motioned for her squad to move, and they did so.Ā  "I'm sorry...Ā  You are going to have to get yourself out of this one on your own."Ā  She said to Ves, then turned around, catching up with her squad.

Ves grumbled as he flipped over onto his arm, and spat blood down to the ground.Ā  He wiped his lip, staring at it blankly at the blood stained onto his glove, and rose to his knees.Ā  Gathering strength, he pushed himself off the ground, picked up his rifle, and proceeded to follow the unit, limping a little ways behind them.Ā 

Marcus froze with a fist raised, then his eyes went back to normal and he got up, grunting under his breath as he quickly walked over and picked up his rifle; continuing on down the path.Ā  Para stood over Ves, looking down at him and shook his head, turning away and resting his rifle on his left shoulder.Ā  The other soldiers in the unit slowly began walking, glancing down at Ves, and murmuring to one another.Ā  Regul walked up beside Ves, thinking about if she should help him up, but was grabbed on the leg by him.

"Hey... *cough*!"Ā  Ves choked out, looking up at her with an eye closed, bruises on his face, and blood trinkling from his nose and lips.Ā  "Can you....Ā  URGH!!Ā  Give me...Ā  A hand here...?"

Regul hesitated; looking over at the soldiers moving on and her squad huttled beside her, looking down at Ves.Ā  She shook her head, motioned for her squad to move, and they did so.Ā  "I'm sorry...Ā  You are going to have to get yourself out of this one on your own."Ā  She said to Ves, then turned around, catching up with her squad.

Ves grumbled as he flipped over onto his arm, and spat blood down to the ground.Ā  He wiped his lip, staring at it blankly at the blood stained onto his glove, and rose to his knees.Ā  Gathering strength, he pushed himself off the ground, picked up his rifle, and proceeded to follow the unit, limping a little ways behind them.

Lupe followed MArcusĀ  tapping his shoulder "Marcus is everything alright?"Lupe asked

Ruby followed Dash she set her hand on his shoulder once he stopped ignoring lup had already told her what Ves thought of Cornerians "So what do you think of Cornerians now? the black wolf asked Ves her green eyes glowing.