Starzone: Liberation

Guest Para Astaroth

"Like you'll feel anything."Ruby laughed "The giant G-diffusers on this ship make it so you couldn't feel if we rammed into  corneria to push it."She giggled at the though of towing a planet like a tugboat.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Star Fox Runner

• Braux

• Matrilwood

"Like you'll feel anything."Ruby laughed "The giant G-diffusers on this ship make it so you couldn't feel if we rammed into  corneria to push it."She giggled at the though of towing a planet like a tugboat.

"I meant that we'll be moving out soon." said Dash with a raised eyebrow.

"I meant that we'll be moving out soon." said Dash with a raised eyebrow.

"We might and we might not depends on where they need us."Ruby replied  stopping her massaging "how's your tail doing able to get it through the hole in your clothes this time?"

"We might and we might not depends on where they need us."Ruby replied  stopping her massaging "how's your tail doing able to get it through the hole in your clothes this time?"

Dash gave Ruby a weird look, "That's a pretty strange question to be asking at a time like this. Anyway, who's in charge of that ship over yonder?"

Guest Para Astaroth

Soon, Marcus was walking up the ramp and stood outside gazing up at the flagships as their engines constantly hissed.  Para remained inside while keeping tabs on the troops and watching a few of the broadcasts.  Marcus began walking along the base's edges and staring down at the ground that seemed as though you were 100 feet high, but in reality you were 250 feet. 

"For a faction that's about to start a war, it sure is quiet up here.  Minus the fact that the engines are hissing too loud..."  He muttered and looked around at the flagships stationed on their landing pads.  "...Just hope our battalions can survive without being shot down by the Hellfurions' Artillery..."  Marcus kept himself in a wondering state while wanderously walking around the landing pads.

Para stood inside watching Chancelor Razari give his dictatorship speech while Corporal Ves and Sergeant Regul were talking among themselves, also, but looking at a map while it was under a light.  Ves was hovering over the map, looking it up and down with his hands placed on the far ends of the table with a disconcerned look, while Regul stood beside him and was staring down at the map as well, but with a hand to her hip and the other down on the table; they both weren't too thrilled about the invasion plan the Colonel had set up.  They both knew there would be heavy casulties and they both had this on their minds for most of the time.

The same Vectran A.I. came up and spoke, "Patching you through...  Establishing conection.  The comanding officer of the 'VRK-Rising Sunset' goes by the name of 'Radic'.  His real name is concealed to privacy for use of only certain classed soldiers.  Those of the ranks of Admiral and above are granted clearance to ask for his name.  Those whom are lower than the rank of Admiral will have to refere to him as 'General Radic.'"  It then looked among the crew of the Aurora, "Do you have any further questions?"

"none."Krystal replied.

"Actually I have one I need battle coordinates to properly  fly the Aurora."Serena replied."They were not transmitted properly the first time."The white Vixen AI added.

"oh that' reminds me can you give me a readout on  the enemies we'll be facing?KRystal asked.

Dash stood up, "Lets head up to the bridge Ruby, we ought to know what we will be doing."

"lead the way Dash."Ruby said it was prety simple to find the bridge on the Aurora.

Dash made his way up to the bridge.

Dash thought about what exactly he was getting himself into, unless you counted that nightmarish mission he took on Titania over a year ago, he had never seen true military combat. Thoughts concerning his sister Sheila went through his mind. He realized that the people living on the McCloud ranch would take care of her if anything should happen to him, but would Sheila be capable of losing another loved one in her life? Dash couldn't bear to think of her going through the rest of her life alone. He wondered if he should even be in this line of work while that young, innocent girl was in his care.

He and Ruby had reached the bridge. "Hello Krystal, what exactly are we doing here?"

Guest Para Astaroth

"Certainly," The A.I. chimed in.  "The Hellfurions are a race of Vectrans that have left Vectra in search of a new home and for political differences.  Ten years had past and they returned to Vectra with an army of flagships, seizing the Vectrans main control base outside the planet, and taking the offensive to the Vectrans.  A year pasted and the Vectrans managed to push through the enemy lines, force the Hellfurions to retreat back to the main control base, the Vectrans killed the corrupted Vectran commander gone Hellfurion dictator, and ended the first civil war of many to come.  Another year pasted, with ten civil wars declared and won by the Vectrans, the Hellfurions were pushed back to their homeland and the final leg of the war is set for the Vectrans.  They have been preparing ever since."  The A.I. paused.  "Peace negotiations were attempted by the Vectrans but the Hellfurion leader, Scholar Razari, has shown no signs of accepting them.  So, the only main option is to invade the planet of Hellfure by force and arrest Scholar Razari, thus forcing the Hellfurions to surrender."

"There you go Dash and don't worry I will do my best to keep you safe dash."

"As will I."Ruby replied.

Tala soon walked onto the bridge "Don't worry ,Dash  Krystal has a pretty good record of 0 fatalities."Tala assured Dash.

Guest Para Astaroth

"Scans have indicated that there are several Cornerians stationed on the surface, but the overall army itself is stationed on the control bases around the planet.  There also seems to be a Cornerian Super Soldier and a D' Sorphian aiding the ISA as well.  Records have shown numerous war accounts and battle records for them both.  The A.I. spoke up and brought up two profile photos:  One of Para and the other of Marcus.

"There you go Dash and don't worry I will do my best to keep you safe dash."

"As will I."Ruby replied.

Tala soon walked onto the bridge "Don't worry ,Dash  Krystal has a pretty good record of 0 fatalities."Tala assured Dash.

Dash took in what the A.I. had said, and felt ready to move in and help. He replied to Tala's statement, "There's always a first time for everything Tala, but I thank you for all of your support."

"Scans have indicated that there are several Cornerians stationed on the surface, but the overall army itself is stationed on the control bases around the planet.  There also seems to be a Cornerian Super Soldier and a D' Sorphian aiding the ISA as well.  Records have shown numerous war accounts and battle records for them both.  The A.I. spoke up and brought up two profile photos:  One of Para and the other of Marcus.

Dash looked at one of the soldiers, "Krystal.... isn't that your son?"

"Marcus?"Lupe asked as she looked over his profile....

"we'll drag you back wounded if we have to."Tala replied.

Guest Para Astaroth

(Tl;Dr, somone inform me on what's going on, and I might be intrested...)

(Not much.  Just a few debriefings and Kursed's and SFR's characters are stationed outside the planet.  My characters are on the ground inside the ISA launch base.)

Marcus walked back inside and was approached by Ves and Regul; Ves holding the map while Regul was trying to calm him.  "Sir!"  He saluted and showed Marcus the map.  "Ok, the Colonel wants us to land on the beach heads and storm the city from there."  He ran his finger down to another path, "Then, your plan is to flank the enemy on both sides while opening up the baricades for the APCs to roll through."  He slapped it down and glared at Marcus.  "I can see that you have had about 20 years of sole war experience, but this is an obserd mission; you're basically sending us to our deaths!  It's a suicide mission, for christ's sake!!!" 

"...And whats your point, Corporal...?"  He snapped back in a low tone.

"My point is simple,"  He got up in Marcus' face so close that they were inhaling each others breath.  "Your kind is weak and ill trained.  Plus you show no signs of dignity whatsoever!!  What kind of f***ing leader are you...?"

Marcus stared into Ves' eyes without emotion, "I'm a leader that knows what he's doing.  Do NOT step out of line like that again.  Understood?"  Ves shook his head and turned away, walking past Regul and raising his middle finger to Marcus. 

"Is there anything I can do, sir?"  Regul asked in her heavy british accent.  Marcus shook his head and turned on his eyepatch.

"Negative.  Report back to me if any complications arrouse."  He responded and Regul saluted him before disappearing behind a door.  Para, who was watching the whole thing vanished behind the door Regul went through.  Marcus simple sighed through his nose and watched an interview with Colonel Tepler ten days prior.

"Approximately an hour and thirty minutes." The A.I. answered back to Dash's question.

"Approximately an hour and thirty minutes." The A.I. answered back to Dash's question.

"Then I guess we should all start suiting up then shouldn't we?"

Guest Para Astaroth

(where can I come in?)

(Whenever you feel like it :wink:)

"Negative,"  The A.I. spoke up, "Launching sequences will resume whenever the Colonel gives the order to launch.  All ships are on standby, for the moment."

After the door shut behind Regul, Ves football kicked a chair with so much force that it recochetted off the wall and and coming to a halt in front of a locker.  He then stopped up to the table and slammed both of his fists onto the table, sending a loud BANG throughout the room.  Regul kept her distance as she waited for Ves to calm down.  "...It's not right...!"  Ves finally said.

"What's 'not right'?"  Regul questioned, not sure by what Ves was applying to.  Ves rose up and pointed away from the door and to a locker.

"Our damn squad leader!  How does he know that this plan will work?  All that I've seen him do is send troops in like kamikazi's and then strike the enemy from behind."

"At least it gets the job done..."  Regul assured Ves with a sway of her arm.  "Just follow his orders and everything will--"

"SHUTUP!!"  Ves punched the light hanging above his head, which caused it to flicker and sway back and forth violently.  "I DON'T have to follow his god**** orders!!!  He's a panzy and he doesn't act like a true soldier should!!!"

Para then emerged from the shadows and stood beside Regul, "And you are suppose to be a 'true soldier'?"  Ves froze for a minute at realizing Para was in front of him.  "I would advice you to watch that disgusting and filthy mouth of yours before all that trash you are letting spew out of it comes back and destroys your selfbeing."

Ves twitched an eye but wasn't affected by the warning at all.  He simple folded his arms and shrugged, looking away, "tsh...  Yes, sir..."  Regul just shook her head and turned to Para.

"I'm sorry for how he's acting,"  She appologettingly whispered.  "He generally doesn't act like this when there's a new squad member in charge.  There's just something wrong about Marcus that just turns his insides out." Para looked down at Regul, then over at Ves.

"His point of view of a 'true' leader is by stating an old metaphor in Russian:  'Acta Non Verba', which means 'Actions not words.'  But by the way he's speaking out of line will make those insides come out for sure."  Para calmly informed and began to walk out the door, "Be sure to report to Marcus within the next twenty minutes, Ves."

"Yeah, yeah...  Whatever..."  He murmured and sat on the table.  Regul walked up to his side and leaned around into his view.

"What's the matter with you?  Why do you all of a sudden despise new people that are aiding the ISA?"

"This 'Marcus Ruddlook', or whatever he goes by, isn't a real commanding leader; he's more of a discriminating prick and thinks he knows what he's doing."  He cocked back with a furious look, clenching his fists.

"Then the prick might be you since you judge before you know anyone."  Regul retaliated by pushing away from Ves and walking away towards the door.  "Just for a reminder, straighten up before your mouth gets you killed."

"And save the criticism for later; your easy feelings will get you shot in the head for all I care..."  Ves looked away with disgust as Regul shut the door behind herself.  All she did was hung her head over and shook it while making her way down the hall; ignoring the other soldiers passing by her.

"Seerna run a full diagonistic of the Aurora i don't want to be caught off guard if anything is not working properly."Krystal said as she ate her lunch,  a simple grilled chicken club in the bridge of the Aurora.

"Running Full Diagnostic engines 100%, Beam canons..." The Beam  cannosn moved around aimlessly then stopped "Fuctioning Weapon systems..." A  blue targeting beam  shot  from all four  cannons confirming that the lasers were working. "Ready to fire, Sheild systems  nominal, Hull integreity 100%, Life suppor is online we're working at nomanila levels all systems green." Serena finished the diagnostic.