• Kursed

• Star Fox Runner

• Braux

• Matrilwood

Guest Julius Quasar

In a bar, on a propaganda newsreel came onto a screen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fgsailx-jY&feature=related

The bartender shut off the TV.

Todd, who sat at the bar, finishing his drink, thought long and hard about that propaganda advertisement he had just seen.

Who are the real bad guys here?  Did Corneria make the proper allies? he though.

Dash moved toward the armory on board the Aurora. When he entered, he moved toward his personal weapons locker. He began to prepare himself, grabbing his usual weapons of choice. He pulled on an ammo belt and filled the pouches with plasma clips for his blaster. He then looked over his blaster, making sure that its was working properly. He then pulled out a shotgun, slipping some shells into his ammo belt.

He then spent time cleaning the shotgun, waiting for someone to call him.

Guest Julius Quasar

Todd's communicator beeped, indicating someone was trying to call him. 

He answered it.  "Hello?" he asked.  No answer.  They had "hung up".

He sighed and paid for his drink, and tipped, then headed home.  Upon his arrival at McCloud hall, he sat down in the parlor, and turned on the TV.

Guest Para Astaroth

ok so how do i do this?

(Do you want to start on one of the ISA control stations outside the planet's atmosphere or do you want to be one of the protangonists on the ground about to board one of the flagships?)

Marcus was soon walking up the ramp, aimlessly ignoring Para, whom tried to get his attention beside him.  He put his hand to his head as he had a bad feeling about the mission, as Ves pointed out by his constant insults, and walked about the launching pads in thought.  "Marcus," Para finally spoke up, "What's troubling you?  I know that this mission sounds F.U.B.A.R, but that doesn't mean you have to stray away from our primary objective we are both focused on."

"I know, Para.  I just have a gut feeling that someone is going to get killed, and I know that no one in our battalion needs to see anything like that."  Marcus responded back without turning to Para.  Para placed his hands on his hips and shook his head.

"Marcus...  Wars always include deaths of all kinds,"  Para informed, "You should know by now that it causes all of this.  If we back down now, just imagine how the media, the ISA, even the Cornerians will view us as; they would think we suckered out and went back home with our tails between our hinds like two helpless puppies."  Marcus was giving a sour expression with his back turned to Para and shut his eye, baring his teeth just a little.  Marcus walked on without knowing he was recieving a transmission from outside the atmosphere, while Para pressed the button on the side of his headpiece; bringing it up as a small hologram in from of it.  He just looked up and saw the Aurora's ship gliding along by itself with the Cornerian ships to it's sides.  "Well, at least we have knowledgeable reinforcements on our sides." 

Marcus stopped for a second and looked around over his shoulder towards Para, "Do what, now?"  Para looked over at Marcus, then back to the sky pointing to the Aurora.  Marcus looked up and squented, trying to get a better view at the ship.  "Strange; I've never seen that ship..."  He lied, feeling a bit uncomfortable and started making his way back to the ramp.  Para looked back at Marcus, then back to the ship, shrugged, and started pressing holographic numbers on his arm communicator in hopes of getting a good transmission with the Aurora.

Serena was  sharpening her claws when Marcuss transmission came through  her hologram appeared in front of him.  "Yes?"  She asked still sharpening her claws with a nail file.

Guest Julius Quasar

Todd flipped through the channels, and found this:

(careful, it's kinda long)

Todd then watched this:

(BAD LANGUAGE WARNING)

"Those imperialist swines!" Todd snarled angrily, his blood curdling with rage.

(Kursed, it was Para who sent the transmission xP)

okay then serena is in front of Para sorry.

Ruby walked into the armory in her leotard and stuck her body into Dash's back "YOu like cleaning guns or just do it to keep it  clean?"Ruby asked

(This is as far as it goes okay?!))

okay then serena is in front of Para sorry.

Ruby walked into the armory in her leotard and stuck her body into Dash's back "YOu like cleaning guns or just do it to keep it  clean?"Ruby asked

"Gotta make sure that it's in good condition, a dirty gun can misfire, and one little delay can cause you to wind up dead." said Dash as he disassembled the shotgun.

"What weapons are you taking?" he asked.

(This is as far as it goes okay?!))

(Huh? What do you mean?)

"Gotta make sure that it's in good condition, a dirty gun can misfire, and one little delay can cause you to wind up dead." said Dash as he disassembled the shotgun.

"What weapons are you taking?" he asked.

(Huh? What do you mean?)

"Sniper and sidearm."Ruby replied simply (as far as the Romance will go people seem to be really picky about that latly.

Guest Para Astaroth

Para lowered his arm communicator once serena viewed in front of him as a hologram.  He bowed his head, "It's a pleasure to see someone I know for a change." 

Marcus walked back in and leaned against the wall on his shoulder as he watched the political broadcasts viewing on several of the projectors.  No sooner than he laid against it, his communicator went off, he looked down at it, and the A.I.'s voice came in over the intercom, "ETA TO FLAGSHIP LAUNCHINGS:  THIRTY MINUTES!"  After the A.I. chimed out, the Colonel came through on the intercom and gave his orders.  "YOU HEARD THE LADY!  IT'S TIME FOR ALL OF YOU TO REPORT TO YOUR BATTLE STATIONS AND PREPARE FOR IMMEDIATE LAUNCH!"  After saying this, all of the soldiers started running around and up the ramps while yellow alert lights were flashing all around the base.  Marcus pushed off the wall and jogged out with the rest of the soldiers, blending in with them.  "I WISH ALL OF YOU THE BEST OF LUCK AND GOD'S SPEED!"

Outside, the alarms were blaring off as thousands of soldiers boarded elevators and were transported up to their flagships.  A flight commander kept repeating the command, "ALL PERSONAL:  REPORT TO YOUR BATTLE STATIONS!  ALL PERSONAL:  REPORT TO YOUR BATTLE STATIONS!"

Back on the Aurora, the A.I. turned to Krystal and chimed in, "The ISA are preparing to launch their flagships.  All personal, including the Cornerians, are boarding their flagships as well and are beginning to pull off of their stations."  A few seconds later, there were several loud hisses as ships detached from the stations out in orbit.  "Station Dawning Moon has detached flagships in docks ALPHA, BETA, and THERON.  Station Howling Thunder has detached flagships in docks THETA, DELTA, ALPHA, and GAMMA.  They are all beginning to enter flight formations."

"I can say the same it was hard enough geting here Serena replied.

"This is Admiral Krystal of the  Cerinina defence Force ,Aurora we'll be joining the battl group shortly godspeed to us all." The Cerinin asi as teh Aurora powred up for launch.

Guest Para Astaroth

"I see.  Sorry to cut this short, Serena, but I have to catch up to Marcus and board our ship.  We'll be riding on the 'Crying Stallion'; near the right of the fleet."  Para said and chimed out as he began boarding the elevator Marcus had entered, just glancing over at him momentarily before looking straight ahead of him at the numbers lighting up as the ascended. 

Soon, the Normandy 1's holding locks unlatched and slowly lowered down to the floor of the base as the other flagships' holding locks did the same.  All the ships were hissing as smoke started brewing out from the large exhausts and from under the landing pads.  A countdown was shown on every soldiers communicator as they prepped themselves for the long trek to Hellfure.

"Acknowledged.  I will inform Colonel Tepler you are joining the fray.  Laurena out."  The A.I. chimed back to Serena and disappeared.  Soon after, several Cornerian flagships were stationary in flight formation a few miles in front of the stations and a few kilometers from the Aurora.

Dash listened to the announcements as he took a deep breath. "I guess it's time." he said as he holstered his blaster and slung up his shotgun. He turned to Ruby. "I know you're good, but be careful out there," he said, "there's always a first time for everything, including bad things."

Dash listened to the announcements as he took a deep breath. "I guess it's time." he said as he holstered his blaster and slung up his shotgun. He turned to Ruby. "I know you're good, but be careful out there," he said, "there's always a first time for everything, including bad things."

Ruby set her hand on Dash's Shoulder "Just keep my back covered would ya?"Ruby asked smiling she gave dash a long kiss.

---

"This is Auroa to command We're in positon and  Ready to jump on your mark Colenel." Serena said once the Aurora was in position.

Ruby set her hand on Dash's Shoulder "Just keep my back covered would ya?"Ruby asked smiling she gave dash a long kiss.

Dash returned the kiss. "Yes mam. I know you would do the same for me." he said. He walked out of the armory and headed toward the hangar.

"Dash  the bridge they don't need us yet."Ruby muttered "unless you'd rather be left behind when the Aurora jumps."

"Dash  the bridge they don't need us yet."Ruby muttered "unless you'd rather be left behind when the Aurora jumps."

"Oh! Uhhhh...... okay." Dash said, feeling embarrassed.

"Where did you think you were going?"Ruby asked cocking her head to the side.

"Where did you think you were going?"Ruby asked cocking her head to the side.

"I was going to wait in the hangar until it was time, I was going to make sure the fighter is all checked out." said Dash.

"Oh so you don't  trust me then Dash?" asked Serena as her white vixen hologram appeared next to teh Red Fox.

"Oh so you don't  trust me then Dash?" asked Serena as her white vixen hologram appeared next to teh Red Fox.

"ARRGH!" yelled Dash, surprised by the hologram. "Don't DO THAT!" yelled Dash, "I bet you enjoy scaring me don't you?" he said.

"What I would like to do is speak to the guy in charge of that fleet. I'd like to know who I'm working for."

Guest Para Astaroth

After a one minute wait on the elevators, Marcus, Para, and the rest of their platoon boarded their flagship, the Crying Stallion, and immediately went to their quarters until they reached Hellfure.  Marcus entered his quarters, along with Para, and removed their gear and slid into their sleeping pods; sealing the door behind them.  Marcus laid in his bed, then removed his eyepatch, setting it down beside him, and he shut his eyes; falling asleep within minutes.

"ALL SHIPS PREPARE TO LAUNCH IN 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1.... INITIATE LAUNCH SEQUENCE!" The flight control commander announced and all of the ships roared to life, igniting their engines and blowing smoke far across around them, and the tower-like flagships started ascending with great speed.  The insides of the flagships were generally quiet, minus the constant chattering and gibbering of the soldiers, and the occasion rumble here and there from the ship hitting terminal velocity.

Soon, small dots were seen from Vectra and on all the Cornerian, and Vectran, communication channels were given the order to punch their engines for Hellfure.  Every Cornerian flagship out in orbit started slowly increasing pase as the Vectran's flagships roared over them. 

The attack on the Hellfurion's had begun...........

"Your with Krystal that's all you need to know Dash." Serenea replied "And that's your fault I scare you."