Good News, Everyone!

Guest Julius Quasar

Got my grades today.

I was worried about one class. I missed the deadline for the final paper by 3 hours, and the late penalty was 50% off. :facepalm: That would make it mathematically impossible for me to make a C in the class. Well, my grades came in and I got a C in there! That must mean that they didn't deduct the points!

[insert the quotes of DZ, and Julius, they are rather large and would take a lot of space.]

B-B-B-BADICAL!!!

Lucky you[DZ] for having an understanding instructor!

and Congratulations Julius for your new found... however you spell apiphany.

Got my grades today.

I was worried about one class. I missed the deadline for the final paper by 3 hours, and the late penalty was 50% off. :facepalm: That would make it mathematically impossible for me to make a C in the class. Well, my grades came in and I got a C in there! That must mean that they didn't deduct the points!

Congratulations, DZ!

I bet you worked hard to pass

those exams!

Guest Julius Quasar

Got my grades today.

Good job, DZ!  Good for you.

Tim Shepherd: "Good goin', kid...Curly always said you was a good kid..."

Got my grades today.

1bCk2.jpg

YAY!!! GO DZ! :D

Guest FoXXX

Got my grades today.

Good job! :D

Speaking of grades, I just found out that I am passing Socials class now! Whent from 20% to 51.115% WOO, just made it, but gotta keep that up for another month :(

Also, yesterday I saw a wierd orange lizard, it ran off, I took a few more steps and then a snake soomed by. Caught the snake, but it wasn't as nice as the other one I had cought a while back that sat on my shooulder... This one pooped on meh... Stinkin (literally) self defence mecanisms :evil:

My bro is gonna get in alot of crap now hes finally gonna pay for his ingorance and being a complete jerk towards everyone now hes gonna learn a quite a few lessons.  :P

Guest Mr. Mario

I know some of you might not believe me but...

I recieved a invitation from Alesia Glidewell (How does she know where I live???) to have a meeting with her about something (Didn't say what it was, probably a secret).

So...I packing my bags and leaving to L.A in 2 days.

What questions do you want me to ask her?

I can't think of any...

Lucky! Almost... 24 days till the last day of school, and then there is exams...

Oh oh yeah, eh good news... Eh, something good happed throughout this day, I'm sure, and that in itself is good news.

Only 5 more days of school left. YAAAAY!  :mrgreen:

Hax...

Heres something good, I decided upon my favorite movie! Fantastic Mr. Fox. I have never been able to answer the question... What is your favorite movie.

(Please excuse the lack of question mark, for my Keyboard has randomly switched to French Canadian mode, thus question marks come out as É)

Guest Julius Quasar

Hax...

Heres something good, I decided upon my favorite movie! Fantastic Mr. Fox. I have never been able to answer the question... What is your favorite movie.

(Please excuse the lack of question mark, for my Keyboard has randomly switched to French Canadian mode, thus question marks come out as É)

Great choice! :yes:

I graduated from high school last night. :) It rained on us when we tried to do it outside, so we got totally soaked, but we moved inside and it all worked out well.

Guest FoXXX

I graduated from high school last night. :) It rained on us when we tried to do it outside, so we got totally soaked, but we moved inside and it all worked out well.

That's awesome! Congratz :D

I am finally leaving ionia

I well finaly leave this god for saken town and school

There extremly angry at us witch is good now  i can fual there rage even more

and after i leave ionia me and all of my friends are gonna speak out against ionia

:)  :cool:

AWEcool!

*Applause*

(No, I do mean it).

Congratulations! That makes two of us then!

Pff, dancing. Dancing is for the... the... the people who know how to dance! As in, dancing is not for me :hehe:

Also, Hurrah!!! A musical event is going to happen in 2 days, in which groups of my friends who have formed multiple band type things will be playing music in my friends basment, whilst people listen, I will be in one of the groups playing music!