Good News, Everyone!

Guest Julius Quasar

Thanks! And yeah, I didn't realize 'till now that you can kinda see my comp in the background...

I noticed a little white ball in a corner

in the second picture... He,he  :lol:

I actually finished the Arwing paper model from that old Nintendo Power issue!  It took a couple hours of careful work, but it's worth it! I can't remember who uploaded it here, but thank you!

I think Crazyfoinc uploaded it...

http://forums.starfox-online.net/index.php?topic=6007.msg170315#msg170315

But so far, GrEaT Job!

In fact it does not looks like

paper, it seemed like plastic to

me! (No I do mean it). :yes:

So printing those images out gives you the ability to make that then? When I looked at it, it seemed as though there might be some features that made it necessary to have the original, but if that's not the case, then awesome.

Also, Ubuntu 10.04 is being released tomorrow :D

I actually want to give the new version a try...

So printing those images out gives you the ability to make that then? When I looked at it, it seemed as though there might be some features that made it necessary to have the original, but if that's not the case, then awesome.

It is possible! I just put some tips in the thread for it ( http://forums.starfox-online.net/index.php?topic=6007.msg170315#msg170315 ) , maybe I'll make a mini tutorial. It's really cool though, very good quality and a nice challenge to build.

I noticed a little white ball in a corner

in the second picture... He,he

...yeah, that's my dog's.

(*looks over in corner*)

and it's still there :lol:

I actually finished the Arwing paper model from that old Nintendo Power issue!  It took a couple hours of careful work, but it's worth it! I can't remember who uploaded it here, but thank you!

ArwingPC1.jpg

ArwingPC3.jpg

Congrats! That will look good on any shelf :lol: And you're welcome :D

Also, I'm learning more about Battlefield: Bad Company 2.  Things have changed since the BETA! I was watching this video (WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE IMMINENT!

)

Yeah!

My friends dad sold all the CBs today that I wanted to buy (I hadn't gotten a chance to get over there, so he though I wasn't going to buy any, darn)

but the good news is he gave me an old Kraco AM/FM Cassette player for free!

YES! AM/FM cassette player/boomboxes!

You gonna tape your favorite songs off the radio with that cassette player until you can get the cassette single or full CD?  :wink: (You young'uns with your ipods and itunes have no idea about the joys of that!)

Weird news here... there was some terrible ice before and after Christmas here caused by it snowing, then raining and then snowing again. It all froze over as pure ice and I slipped on it and seriously damaged my leg. I thought I was fine but the pain was just too much to bear yesterday, so I was taken to the A&E department of the hospital. I was X-Rayed in my hips to rule out the possibility of the pain being caused by bone fracture and it turns out that I've torn the ligament... I knew it, but I thought it would heal quickly. Looks like I'm going for physiotherapy. :(

Weird news here... there was some terrible ice before and after Christmas here caused by it snowing, then raining and then snowing again. It all froze over as pure ice and I slipped on it and seriously damaged my leg. I thought I was fine but the pain was just too much to bear yesterday, so I was taken to the A&E department of the hospital. I was X-Rayed in my hips to rule out the possibility of the pain being caused by bone fracture and it turns out that I've torn the ligament... I knew it, but I thought it would heal quickly. Looks like I'm going for physiotherapy. :(

Around this time of year last you, I had appendicitis, after I was diagnosed with it, my mom let me say the F word :lol:

I thought it was acid reflex, boy was I wrong.  Then, my mom made me walk every 30 freaking minutes while I was on my sleep meds.  There's a reason they're SLEEP MEDS.  :evil:

Nonetheless, it wasn't terrible, but it could've been better.

Got my Timber Rattler Outlaw Bowie Knife today, and it is pretty damned sweet. Heavy as hell too.

Guest DRL

BAD news: They removed me a teeth.

(I was... 'sedated', but it DID hurt later)

My XP broke down.

Good News: I am working to rebuild my XP.

GrEaT News: I have seen the movie "Titan´s Rage"

That sucks, were they adult teeth?

*Edit*

Just ordered myself that custom Star Fox shirt I wanted, should be here in 8-10 days. I will post pictures upon arrival.

Guest DRL

That sucks, were they adult teeth?

*Edit*

Just ordered myself that custom Star Fox shirt I wanted, should be here in 8-10 days. I will post pictures upon arrival.

Well had a quite loong...

"root", may I call it.

Bad News: My New XP has little

bundled with it.

Good news: My new XP will soon

have loads of stuff making it

VERY usefull again!

GrEaT News: I got my own computer working,

with XP Service Pack 3 working!

(previously I had SP2)

Just got the Renamon HUD for Team Fortress 2 to start working, and the images that aren't bad ass are just creepy to the point of being hilarious. *shudders* That demoman one will likely haunt my dreams.

Here's the link to the mod so you can see what I mean, and do note that the medic, scout, and demoman icons, while not bad in any way, are more than a little creepy. (I mean really, why is the medic one like that?)

http://www.fpsbanana.com/guis/19172?vl

Guest FoXXX

Well had a quite loong...

"root", may I call it.

Bad News: My New XP has little

bundled with it.

Good news: My new XP will soon

have loads of stuff making it

VERY usefull again!

GrEaT News: I got my own computer working,

with XP Service Pack 3 working!

(previously I had SP2)

Cool!

install gentoo :P

Almost killed myself in school by ALMOST falling down two flights of stairs, my leg was killing me, AND I GOT TO MISS SPANISH!!! YEAAAAH!!! :D

That sucks, Crazyfoo.

That sucks, Crazyfoo.

I GOT TO MISS SPANISH!! :D (best thing that's happened today)

good news everyone!

I FINALLY FOUND MY TACO!!

¡Pero hombre, el ESPAÑOL

es lo MEJOR QUE HAY!

:lol:

LOLWHUT? (not to good at it, lol :D)

Erm.......HOLA!? :D

Almost killed myself in school by ALMOST falling down two flights of stairs, my leg was killing me, AND I GOT TO MISS SPANISH!!! YEAAAAH!!! :D

I wish I had more days like that...well, maybe without the severe leg pain k_e_lol.gif

Guest Julius Quasar

¡Pero hombre, el ESPAÑOL

es lo MEJOR QUE HAY!

:lol:

Lemme see if I can translate this..."But man, Spanish is the best that there is!" (Right?).

I got a great parking spot today, in the shade, no time limit, as I went to buy stamps from the Post Office today!  :lol:

You fell down two, eh?

Well, I fell down 4... sorta.

It was the first time I ever cartwheel'd down on stairs.

But before that happened, some dang kid put an skate board there, which caused me to trip. and CARTWHEEL time.  :D

don't even remaind me of falling down the stairs i was so mad at that kid the next day.

Good news everyone i finally got NMH 1

• Owner/Technical Admin

Cool!

install gentoo :P

fedora core