Good News, Everyone!

Guest Julius Quasar

I got Fire-Emblem: Radiant Dawn, which has been on my wish list for ages. Haven't got a chance to play it yet though D:

Guest DRL

fedora core

Er.... I think I will

leave the XP alone...  :wink:

LOLWHUT? (not to good at it, lol :D)

Erm.......HOLA!? :D

Hola!

Lemme see if I can translate this..."But man, Spanish is the best that there is!" (Right?).

I got a great parking spot today, in the shade, no time limit, as I went to buy stamps from the Post Office today!  :lol:

And Julius you are in lo correcto. :lol:

Today´s:

Freaking Bad news:

They put me brakets.

No, I do not mind them...

but why they can not stop

being such a pain on my teeh,

ayieee!!!

Great news: my mother allowed me

to stay at home because I spent like

3 hours in the clinic...

Yay, no school today!  :cool:

Guest krystal08

i finish my french exam wich decide if i pass or fail my sec 5. Now i can continue writing my fiction, and someone told me about a nice job, which i'm thinking about it. simple job, paid alot (for students) what i'm supposed to do is commissions for a  transport company! i would be paid to drive a fine almost new pickup!

That's awesome, Z!ff.

As for me, got a new bed, as my old one had a spring pop through the mattress (luckily, out the bottom, so it didn't hit me). Anyway, brand new bed is pretty comfy, though it is several inches higher than my old one, which can throw you for a loop if you wake up in the middle of the night at a new eye level.

Good News Everyone!!!

I Failed my Adobe Photoshop Exam!!! Now i can FINALLY work on something else!! :lol:

*after playing Red Steel 2* :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Got my Star Fox shirt today, posted images in Pig-Kay's memorabilia thread. It arrived much earlier than expected.

Also,

mstt.jpg

Just kidding, but in all honesty, I think this thread deserves a sticky.

Oh, and I beat Star Fox Adventures again, which means I can actually play other games now. (Once Krystal gets trapped, I have to beat the game, and when she contacts you after Volcano Force Point Temple, and says shes dying, I don't stop playing except for eating, sleeping, and using the bathroom.)

I'm about to go take my last two exams as a high schooler. After I take them, I think I'm going to come home and take a nap. :)

I'm about to go take my last two exams as a high schooler. After I take them, I think I'm going to come home and take a nap. :)

Good luck!

I might be get a job fixing computers over the summer at my school. This is potentially good paying for a 14 year old.  We're installing new servers so our connection and system overall will be more reliable.  Thank god for on the job training.  :P  Either way, I likely won't be doing anything too hard. 

http://www.cinemassacre.com/2010/05/11/mr-bucket/

(WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE AND THEMES)

I saw Iron Man 2 earlier this week. Here are my random thoughts/mini-review (which I didn't think needed it's own topic)

Minor spoilers~ They needed to go into Ivan Vanko's back story more. He was a cool villain. I saw a lot of potential there but he just didn't get enough screen time.

Don Cheadle was good as Rhodey. I liked him better then Terrence Howard. He didn't do too much, though. Seems like he was just there to be War Machine, but that's more of the script's fault than the actor's.

RDJ was brilliant as Tony Stark, again.

There were some very cool fight scenes, but the ending (much like the first Iron Man) was a little anti climatic. Ivan just shows up (in a suit that looks exactly like Iron Monger's), they punch each other for like 15 seconds, then Iron Man and War Machine air high-five and it's over.

Final verdict - not as good as it's predecessor, but still very fun and action-packed. Totally recommend it.. And be sure to stick around after the credits for an easter egg.

If this doesn't count as great news, then nothing will.

I've been riding a wave of happyness these last days. Schoolwork is also easying up before we start on the exams.

And I haz a girlfriend.:3

I've been riding a wave of happyness these last days. Schoolwork is also easying up before we start on the exams.

As "That Guy" in Futurama says, "Awesome. Awesome to the max."

Welcome to the "relationship bliss" club. :D

My last day of school was yesterday, and I found out that I'm on the honor roll for the semester, which is awesome. And I've been watching Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, and Steve will be here Monday. :D My life is awesome.

Guest FoXXX

That's awesome, man :D

I've almost got a hookup on a Super Nintendo! :D

As "That Guy" in Futurama says, "Awesome. Awesome to the max."

Welcome to the "relationship bliss" club. :D

That's awesome, man :D

Thanks people. :D What's even more special is that she's a member of this site as well. Yeah, it's a long distance relationship, but we WILL make it work.