Good News, Everyone!

Guest Julius Quasar

Lawl, a got some pretty sweet news, there was a lady outside Walmart who's cat had kittens, and she wasn't giving them away, but charging $20 so that anyone who would be buying it "just because" would be discouraged, and they would have higher chances of going to homes that really want them and will care for them, and so she could get catfood444444444444 (that was the kitten, felt it was too cute to erase) for the two kittens she had at home. So anyway, the kittens are part Himalayan and part Lord-knows-what, and the one my mom got is solid white with orange tipped ears, nose, and tail, with blue eyes. I have named him McCloud (bet you'll never guess from where, lawl). He's proving to be somewhat similar to a baby to take care of, waking me up at 4:30 am with a constant mewing, and I looked under my bed to see what was wrong, and managed to get him out from under it, and placed him in front of the food/water, and that wasn't it, then I took him over to the litter box, and sure enough, that was. Now he's been attacking every wire there is in my room (which is a lot since there is my computer, nine game consoles, and the T.V. and lights and other things), which scares me because I don't want him to shock himself, but fortunately, he seems lo like the kitty toy I "borrowed" from our other cat, and  he prefers that to the wires. Also, the kitten will be 8 weeks on Friday, I'll post pictures once he's a bit more settled in.

Awesome! My cats crazy, but in a good way.

I learned a bit about making sounds with a synthasizer, and now it goes all waaah waaah waaaah, whicht is pretty coolio.

Nice, man.

Guest FoXXX

Lawl, a got some pretty sweet news, there was a lady outside Walmart who's cat had kittens, and she wasn't giving them away, but charging $20 so that anyone who would be buying it "just because" would be discouraged, and they would have higher chances of going to homes that really want them and will care for them, and so she could get catfood444444444444 (that was the kitten, felt it was too cute to erase) for the two kittens she had at home. So anyway, the kittens are part Himalayan and part Lord-knows-what, and the one my mom got is solid white with orange tipped ears, nose, and tail, with blue eyes. I have named him McCloud (bet you'll never guess from where, lawl). He's proving to be somewhat similar to a baby to take care of, waking me up at 4:30 am with a constant mewing, and I looked under my bed to see what was wrong, and managed to get him out from under it, and placed him in front of the food/water, and that wasn't it, then I took him over to the litter box, and sure enough, that was. Now he's been attacking every wire there is in my room (which is a lot since there is my computer, nine game consoles, and the T.V. and lights and other things), which scares me because I don't want him to shock himself, but fortunately, he seems lo like the kitty toy I "borrowed" from our other cat, and  he prefers that to the wires. Also, the kitten will be 8 weeks on Friday, I'll post pictures once he's a bit more settled in.

Awww, that's cool :D

Thanks people. :D What's even more special is that she's a member of this site as well. Yeah, it's a long distance relationship, but we WILL make it work.

Your situation sounds like the same as mine a couple of years ago.  I had a long distance relationship with a member of the KLA that lasted for about a year and a half and we took trips to see each other back and forth. As someone who's been in two long distance relationships where I've actually met the girl in RL take it from me it requires the usual commitments/things in a relationship plus the added challenge of being a distance from that person most of the time.  Do you have any plans to meet up with her in the future?

And good luck! :)

That sounds like a one really

cute (and playful) kitty.  :)

My cat was JUST like that when he was a kitten!! They're just so precious at that age. <33 He liked to sleep with me in the bed (and he still does :)) though, then, he was smaller so he liked curling up in my neck. (And on top of my boobs, because he could xD I would just carry him around on them when he was smaller) I love kittens. :)

My first day of college is August 23rd. :) I'm so excited!!

I finished writing an story about an progressive(something that happens  when an person does an spefic thing like an emotion overload or other things. You can speed up or slow down the TF doing that kind.)

Renamon TF.  (Really, IT's more of an WereRenamon story. )

*facepalms*

Yes, I know.

But...

Improving since 2008.

My first story was an lot of potholes, I mean so much, that the story itself was an pothole.

My latest story has 60x less of that.

we finally did our dance!

it happened at 7:00.

we... did...AWESOME!!!

Here's the pictures of McCloud that I said I'd post.

mccloud1.jpg

mccloud2.jpg

Unfortunately, he now knows he can jump off my bed just fine, and is pretty much no longer afraid of trying to climb anything, including my pillows to the headboard, which could be bad if he thinks he can jump off that.

aww...

I just got a cat too, though of course my sister automatcily picks a name thats italian

(figures)  :roll:

aww...

I just got a cat too, though of course my sister automatcily picks a name thats italian

(figures)  :roll:

Of course, my mom wanted to name him Krystal, because of the custom Star Fox shirt I was wearing when we got him, and then Felix.

Of course, my mom wanted to name him Krystal, because of the custom Star Fox shirt I was wearing when we got him, and then Felix.

Felix actually sounds like a good name for a cat, i'll try and post a pic of beonka (or however its pronounced) later.

Your situation sounds like the same as mine a couple of years ago.  I had a long distance relationship with a member of the KLA that lasted for about a year and a half and we took trips to see each other back and forth. As someone who's been in two long distance relationships where I've actually met the girl in RL take it from me it requires the usual commitments/things in a relationship plus the added challenge of being a distance from that person most of the time.  Do you have any plans to meet up with her in the future?

And good luck! :)

Thanks. :)

Yes, we do. We're planning for me to come and visit her next summer, after I'm done in the military.

Congratulations! Having a pet to care about is truly a wonderful thing. And even tough there will be times when you regret the decision to get them, in the end, you'll be glad you did.

Felix actually sounds like a good name for a cat, i'll try and post a pic of beonka (or however its pronounced) later.

Felix is actually an old cartoon, a black and white cat with a magical bag. Apparently my mom liked the cartoon when she was younger.

Congratulations! Having a pet to care about is truly a wonderful thing. And even tough there will be times when you regret the decision to get them, in the end, you'll be glad you did.

Yeah, I do enjoy pets, even though they can have their quirks at times, but you get used to it.

That's a cute kitten you got there. White fur and red eyes make it look albino. lol.

That's a cute kitten you got there. White fur and red eyes make it look albino. lol.

That was just the flash, he's got normal blue eyes, lawl.

And I'll tell him you all think he's cute (lawl).

Unfortunately, he has sharp claws and likes to go after the ends of my hair, which made him accidentally claw me right in the nipple.

If this doesn't count as great news, then nothing will.

I've been riding a wave of happyness these last days. Schoolwork is also easying up before we start on the exams.

And I haz a girlfriend.:3

I wonder who it will be?

Guest Para Astaroth

I am joining either the National Guard or the United States Airforce after my senior year of high school.

Guest Julius Quasar

Here's the pictures of McCloud that I said I'd post.

Unfortunately, he now knows he can jump off my bed just fine, and is pretty much no longer afraid of trying to climb anything, including my pillows to the headboard, which could be bad if he thinks he can jump off that.

awww, what a cute kitty!  I wuv da' kitty-witty-woo-woos! :D

Yeah, kittens will do that...

awww, what a cute kitty!  I wuv da' kitty-witty-woo-woos! :D

Yeah, kittens will do that...

I was waiting for that :D.  Also, I think my cute sensors have overloaded!

I just got netflix on my wii. YAY! :)