Good News, Everyone!

Guest Julius Quasar

mccloud1.jpg

mccloud2.jpg

:D KITTY!!!

Also, today is good day, for today is the first day this year that I am able to get to the water for some swimming, that is not a pool, cause those suck, and I think I may be allergic to the chlorine err something.

Guest Julius Quasar

Last night.....I had an epiphany...

I realized, why am I putting up with everything?...my stupid family pushes me around...and I never stand up for myself.  It ends NOW.

I have been stressed out over attending that stupid real estate appraiser school, and stressed over my stupid mom nagging me about a job...and having to clean up and take care of a house that's falling apart....

In the words of Cameron Frye,

"...I am not just going to sit here on my ass, as the events of today unfold to determine the course of my life..."

I PM's several of you last night, in a frantic panic, just because of my stupid fear of my idiot mom's bitching over her work stored in a dying hard drive...I realize, it isn't my fault.  The computer is just old, IO ports wear out on 15 year old junk heaps....dad fritters money away on a big screen tv and other stuff like fishing gear, when he should've bought a new computer CPU....and if mom REALLY had any brains, she's just back up her work on a damn disk for cripes sake, that school she works for doesn't appreciate all the hard work she does for it, and the demands and lack of gratitude from here employers NEVER ENDS....the school may end up closing forever next year, anyways....and her bosses are not "reference material" for your next job....

IF, hypothetically, I were to be the cause for the computer crashing, because I was the one using it when it died...so what?  It's not the end of the world...

Also, if I never become an appraiser, so what?  I'll go to school, OR get a job, but I won't do both at the same time I'm also taking care of a house that's falling apart, with en extra house guest who's living here indefinitely, making extra mess around here, and my dad, who's a slob, and my mom, who's a pack rat....I'll clean up the house, AND I'll either get a job OR go to school, but mom and the rest of my family can go to hell if they think they can nag me to do it all.  They're such assholes.

This is my life, and I'm taking control of it.  Yes, my life won't start just because I sit around, waiting for it to happen, no, no, no...I'll just do everyday what I been doing, that's cleaning up the house, look for a job online, and in the papers, and hang out here on SF-O with you guys. :D

I'll keep doing that until I find what I'm meant to do on this earth....

Guest Mr. Mario

I got a group photo of me with Charles Martinet, Alesia Glidewell and Estelle Ellis.

The bad news is however I can't post it cause I made a promise with Alesia Glidewell.

I'M SO HAPPY I'M GOING TO CRY...

I preordered ModNation Racers yesterday! Also, RIGHT ON JULIUS!!! :D

modnation_racers_box_art.jpg

TRUST ME, it's way more HARDCORE THAN IT LOOKS! :D

I realized, why am I putting up with everything?...my stupid family pushes me around...and I never stand up for myself.  It ends NOW.

I have been stressed out over attending that stupid real estate appraiser school, and stressed over my stupid mom nagging me about a job...and having to clean up and take care of a house that's falling apart....

"...I am not just going to sit here on my ass, as the events of today unfold to determine the course of my life..."

I PM's several of you last night, in a frantic panic, just because of my stupid fear of my idiot mom's bitching over her work stored in a dying hard drive...I realize, it isn't my fault.  The computer is just old, IO ports wear out on 15 year old junk heaps....dad fritters money away on a big screen tv and other stuff like fishing gear, when he should've bought a new computer CPU....and if mom REALLY had any brains, she's just back up her work on a damn disk for cripes sake, that school she works for doesn't appreciate all the hard work she does for it, and the demands and lack of gratitude from here employers NEVER ENDS....the school may end up closing forever next year, anyways....and her bosses are not "reference material" for your next job....

IF, hypothetically, I were to be the cause for the computer crashing, because I was the one using it when it died...so what?  It's not the end of the world...

Also, if I never become an appraiser, so what?  I'll go to school, OR get a job, but I won't do both at the same time I'm also taking care of a house that's falling apart, with en extra house guest who's living here indefinitely, making extra mess around here, and my dad, who's a slob, and my mom, who's a pack rat....I'll clean up the house, AND I'll either get a job OR go to school, but mom and the rest of my family can go to hell if they think they can nag me to do it all.  They're such assholes.

This is my life, and I'm taking control of it.  Yes, my life won't start just because I sit around, waiting for it to happen, no, no, no...I'll just do everyday what I been doing, that's cleaning up the house, look for a job online, and in the papers, and hang out here on SF-O with you guys. :D

i feel your pain julias its the same with me.

Welcome to the club :D

Guest Julius Quasar

I added more to this ^

Also, I think I may be able to get a job with the TSA, I'm gonna go to one of their seminars next weekend, and apply for work at either LAX, or (hopefully, and most likely) Ontario or Burbank airports, maybe.

The pay, the benefits....awesome! :yes:

i feel your pain julias its the same with me.

Welcome to the club :D

thanks, guys!

and to those of you who I PM'd last night, thanks for taking the time to read my message, and thanks to those of you who read my message and took the time to respond, I see I got 8 unread messages I'm gonna check now.

I got a group photo of me with Charles Martinet, Alesia Glidewell and Estelle Ellis.

The bad news is however I can't post it cause I made a promise with Alesia Glidewell.

YOU MET ALESIA GLIDEWELL?!!! :shock: LUCKY!

Also, I think I may be able to get a job with the TSA, I'm gonna go to one of their seminars next weekend, and apply for work at either LAX, or (hopefully, and most likely) Ontario or Burbank airports, maybe.

Just don't be an annoying prick like some of the Transport Security Administration are :P

Guest Mr. Mario

Just don't be an annoying prick like some of the Transport Security Administration are :P

Does your initionals TSA really mean Transport Security Administration?????

Does your initionals TSA really mean Transport Security Administration?????

Surprised no one asked me what that meant earlier. :) No, it stands for Toronto Stacking Alliance.  It's the Laser Quest team name for Toronto's NAC team

First session of my physiotherapy tomorrow, AND it's two weeks until my next exam. :)

Did you ask her if she found The Cake?

Yeah, celeb's usually ask for that.

I've met a few celebrities myself but most of them aren't even the spotlight anymore, like Rose odonaled, Harrison ford, whoopee goldburg, and i think i met Adam sandler.

My high school graduation was today! I'm glad to finally be done.

Hilarious thing at the ceremony, they called my name to get my diploma and as I was walking off the stage, one of my friends yelled out "DO A BARREL ROLL!"

ROFL!

Hilarious thing at the ceremony, they called my name to get my diploma and as I was walking off the stage, one of my friends yelled out "DO A BARREL ROLL!"

ROFL!

Ha!!! X}

ROFL!

Havn't had mine yet.

Well, there is a lot of negative stuff here,

BUT, you said you are taking control of your life,

and that is a good thing...

Specially if your parents are such... Foolish ones.

About the PC, I may be able to help you a little bit

on that...

I just got the Orange Box for my PC.  :D

Guest FoXXX

Good job, man :) It's your life, not theirs.

Guest Julius Quasar

You got it, bud! :yes:

Well, there is a lot of negative stuff here,

BUT, you said you are taking control of your life,

and that is a good thing...

Specially if your parents are such... Foolish ones.

About the PC, I may be able to help you a little bit

on that...

Thanks!

Good job, man :) It's your life, not theirs.

Dat's right! Thanks!

*kicks a red Ferrari that has its engine running in reverse at the same time it's propped up on a jack, causing it to crash through the back glass wall of the garage*

:lol: