Good News, Everyone!

Guest Julius Quasar

Cool :) What kind of school?

I've honestly got no idea what it's called in english. Our education systems are so different that I can't come up with something to compare it to even.

Guest Julius Quasar

I'm going to China in November!!!!!!

Good for you!

Today, I cut down a nasty tree that was [potentially] doing harm to the orange tree in my yard.

Now the orange tree will be okay!

I also killed 2 more black widow spiders in my yard yesterday!

Good for you!

Today, I cut down a nasty tree that was [potentially] doing harm to the orange tree in my yard.

Now the orange tree will be okay!

I also killed 2 more black widow spiders in my yard yesterday!

nice!! I can picture Fox Sr. holding a chainsaw to a defenseless tree, lol.

My dad ordered two Timber Rattler Outlaw Bowie knives, one for him and one for me. 11 3/8" long blade, 16 1/2" overall.

Also, my mom has agreed to order that custom Star Fox shirt I wanted to have made, so yay for that.

I just found out that I'm off school this Friday and next Monday! Hooray for the May DAY holiday that somehow lasts two days plus the weekend. :3

I just learned that I get a Starcraft 2 Beta Code tommorow because I pre-ordered it at EB-Games :D Can't wait to play it online against my friend who already has the Beta!

I'm getting Battlefield: Bad Company 2 soon, AND I FIT THE CRITERIA FOR VETERAN MODE (unlock the M1 Garand)

Also, I got a new ps3 trophy card :D

i got dirt 2 !! allright!! LETS ROLL!!

Hmm, is that multiplayer? It came with my graphics card, hurrah for Direct X 11 usage!!!

i got dirt 2 !! allright!! LETS ROLL!!

Note to self; NEVER let Z!FF drive again! :lol: Congrats on DiRT 2 though :D

Yeah!

My friends dad sold all the CBs today that I wanted to buy (I hadn't gotten a chance to get over there, so he though I wasn't going to buy any, darn)

but the good news is he gave me an old Kraco AM/FM Cassette player for free!

I'm getting Battlefield: Bad Company 2 soon, AND I FIT THE CRITERIA FOR VETERAN MODE (unlock the M1 Garand)

Also, I got a new ps3 trophy card :D

Getting it for the PS3, right? If so, me and my friends will show you a few tricks for putting the boots to people.  :D

As for me, I got Team Fortress 2 and Garry's Mod for the comp, now I just need to learn a few things about em. (I am once again set in the rank of "newb")

Since I will probably be on Steam a lot more now, I'll share my steam name to those that are interested, but I have to ask first, is it the account name, or the "friends" name that I give people.

Getting it for the PS3, right? If so, me and my friends will show you a few tricks for putting the boots to people.  :D

As for me, I got Team Fortress 2 and Garry's Mod for the comp, now I just need to learn a few things about em. (I am once again set in the rank of "newb")

Since I will probably be on Steam a lot more now, I'll share my steam name to those that are interested, but I have to ask first, is it the account name, or the "friends" name that I give people.

Yeah, for PS3.  YAY! I can't wait to "put the boots" to people.  I did participate in the closed BETA they did on ps3 last November though.  :D  I gotta say I love being a Medic.  (Sorry for getting a little :offtopic: everyone  :lol:)

Yeah, for PS3.  YAY! I can't wait to "put the boots" to people.  I did participate in the closed BETA they did on ps3 last November though.  :D  I gotta say I love being a Medic.  (Sorry for getting a little :offtopic: everyone  :lol:)

Sweet, and one of my friends on Playstation that I play BC2 with every day is ranked #10 in the game. And if you play with me you'll definitely meet him.

Sweet, and one of my friends on Playstation that I play BC2 with every day is ranked #10 in the game. And if you play with me you'll definitely meet him.

I believe I'll be picking the game up on Friday :D OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! I can't wait!!

I bought a nice computer desk for $30, got my computer/ TV +N64+GC sitting on it :)

It better have Starfox 64 like my N64, though it's not on my desk anymore, it's on the floor and hooked into my TV, which I will now make a spot for it on my shelving.

I actually finished the Arwing paper model from that old Nintendo Power issue!  It took a couple hours of careful work, but it's worth it! I can't remember who uploaded it here, but thank you!

ArwingPC1.jpg

ArwingPC3.jpg

Guest FoXXX

It better have Starfox 64 like my N64, though it's not on my desk anymore, it's on the floor and hooked into my TV, which I will now make a spot for it on my shelving.

Actually, Doom 64 is in the N64 atm, I'll play SF later on :)

I actually finished the Arwing paper model from that old Nintendo Power issue!  It took a couple hours of careful work, but it's worth it! I can't remember who uploaded it here, but thank you!

Awesome!

Great job, dude! :yes: (Nice house, btw!)

Thanks! And yeah, I didn't realize 'till now that you can kinda see my comp in the background...