CRAP! Now's the time that I respawn...

Boop...boop...boop...beep!

CRAP! Now's the time that I respawn...

Boop...boop...boop...beep!

Cosidering it is Star Fox 64 3D,

I would have instead 'bailed out' of

this one instead of suiciding. That way

you do not lose an Arwing. :lol: + :wink:

:evil: if they dont come out with a star fox in atleast 6 years i am going to start killing neintendo till their is no one left to make a game

You know, I'm sure this new 3DS will have Wi-Fi, I'd love to play SF64 online :D

That would be AWESOME! :D

Although I REALLY hope they ditch those damned friend-codes :evil: :D

Guest FoXXX

That would be AWESOME! :D

Although I REALLY hope they ditch those damned friend-codes :evil::D

Yeah, it would be cool if they had it  designed like MP on the PC, a list of servers/people to connect to.

Guest FoXXX

i am playing command for the 67 time and assult for the 44544345 time and counting

I couldn't even play Command for 5 minutes, it made me sick :x

thats what the antidepressants are for they came with the game

Mine came with 'Super-Depressants' sadly,

and I mistook them for Antidepressants. :(

I couldn't even play Command for 5 minutes, it made me sick :x

^THIS! We should all get together in the middle of a large city center, or something, and have a public bonfire burning of all Command cases, manuals, and cartridges :D.

^THIS! We should all get together in the middle of a large city center, or something, and have a public bonfire burning of all Command cases, manuals, and cartridges :D.

Considering we're all Starfox fans would we actually do that?  :P

Plus if you burn up the majority of Command games, that's just making them a rare find....meaning more than likely you would wish you had your old copy again....

But anyway guys, lets stay on topic.

Plus if you burn up the majority of Command games, that's just making them a rare find....meaning more than likely you would wish you had your old copy again....

But...they're still in production, right?

:|

But...they're still in production, right?

:|

Probably not. Most of the "new" DS games still in production get the "Dsi" logo stamped on the side and I haven't seen a Starfox Command game with said logo.

That being said, I only see SFC in used sections nowadays. I never see them being sold as brand new.

Then lastly with the 3DS coming out.....you know DS games are gonna stop being made. XD

Probably not. Most of the "new" DS games still in production get the "Dsi" logo stamped on the side and I haven't seen a Starfox Command game with said logo.

That being said, I only see SFC in used sections nowadays. I never see them being sold as brand new.

Then lastly with the 3DS coming out.....you know DS games are gonna stop being made. XD

Oh yeah... :?

They might still make DS games though. Some games still come out on the PS2, even though the PS3 is out.

BTW, my PSN ID is brooklane! Add me as a friend if you have a PS3!

Guest FoXXX

Ew, I don't want one anywhere near me Oo

I'm thinking about that lol

They might still make DS games though. Some games still come out on the PS2, even though the PS3 is out.

BTW, my PSN ID is brooklaneproductions! Add me as a friend if you have a PS3!

New PSN ID?  O_o

ha, not neintendo

New PSN ID?  O_o

Oops! I just posted wrong. Time to go edit :lol:

Fixed!

ha, not neintendo

Neintendo? German Nintendo?

Nintendo won't keep making games for the DS see who their are no more advertisements on the TV for games

I never see ads for em anyway, I imagine Nintendo will still make standard DS games as well as 3DS games.

i am not shure what your saying but i have not seen any adds for the new ds. but i think the have stoped making adds for the old ones beacuase i used to see them all the time now ? never

Relax, guys, there isn't even a date set for the 3DS yet.

We know Nintendo wants to release 3DS in FY2010 (Fiscal Year, which varies from company to company, March, 31 2011 in Nintendo's case.), as Charlie Scibetta told IGN after Reggie told Jimmy Fallon "2011." Those together indicate an early 2011 launch. That's many months.