Starfox 64 3DS!

Asper Sarnoff

god my mom ain't not never gonna not never leten me a buyin a 3ds  :facepalm:

Why not?

Maybe you can buy it an say that I'ts your DSi... mothers never see the differents

i am 13 cant drive and my money is in my other home. :P i am at my beach house

Understood :wink: Birthday, Xmas.. You can ask it as present, right? 

Understood :wink: Birthday, Xmas.. You can ask it as present, right?

That reminds me, I offered the lack of a Christmas present to my mom, if she'd be willing to guarantee a Nintendo 3DS when it comes out, assuming I can't get it myself when it does.

well it doesn't come out till after christmas and my brithdays in jully

The [N]gamer forum says so :wink:

That would be cool if they were here for the holidays, but 1) I don't get gifts at Christmas :(          2) I need a new job so i can buy it. : /

either way, as long as i can get it when it comes out, I'll be happy. :D

Then and Now: Nintendo Icons

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/then-and-now----nintendo-icons/then-and-now-nintendo-icons/1403574/7

Starfox is numbah 7, good to see that the newest game is starting to gain some recognition.

screw he desrved number 1

I concur.

I concur.

Yup, me to

I'm disappointed with Nintendo. If you want to play starfox 64, just play it on the N64. If you don't have a N64, then I guess it's great for people who don't  have it. But man, what happened to starfox Wii? I don't see why everybody thinks that Nintendo needs to make starfox a tiny game. If they wanted to make a retro starfox, just remake starfox 2. I'm sure everybody would love that.

I'm disappointed with Nintendo. If you want to play starfox 64, just play it on the N64. If you don't have a N64, then I guess it's great for people who don't  have it. But man, what happened to starfox Wii? I don't see why everybody thinks that Nintendo needs to make starfox a tiny game. If they wanted to make a retro starfox, just remake starfox 2. I'm sure everybody would love that.

I agree, although I expect this is just to distract us from SF Wii while it's being developed :D

One can only hope!

I agree, although I expect this is just to distract us from SF Wii while it's being developed :D

One can only hope!

*hi-fives' LoneWolf*

Good theory! :D

I don't see why you're all complaining about it being on the 3DS... you can put it in your pocket and play it anywhere! Like when you're traveling. :D

I don't see why you're all complaining about it being on the 3DS... you can put it in your pocket and play it anywhere! Like when you're traveling. :D

Seriously, WHAT TRUE STARFOX FAN WOULDN'T LOVE SF64 IN A PORTABLE FORM!?!?!? :D

Seriously, WHAT TRUE STARFOX FAN WOULDN'T LOVE SF64 IN A PORTABLE FORM!?!?!? :D

I already have it in portable form, a laptop, gamepad (I use an Xbox 360 one) and an emulator are all you need!  :D

Works great for me!  Also worth noting, Daedalus emulator for PSP will also run SF64.

I'm more interested in the 3D aspect.

I already have it in portable form, a laptop, gamepad (I use an Xbox 360 one) and an emulator are all you need!  :D

Works great for me!  Also worth noting, Daedalus emulator for PSP will also run SF64.

I'm more interested in the 3D aspect.

Meh, emulation is usually slow or non-playable for me (anything past SNES IS A NO GO! :lol:) and it is the legal, original version IN 3D! :D

Meh, emulation is usually slow or non-playable for me (anything past SNES IS A NO GO! :lol:) and it is the legal, original version IN 3D! :D.

Really? Project 64 works great for me, no slow down or lag :| Maybe you just have a slow computer?

But yeah, having a legit version would be nice too  :lol:

Maybe you just have a slow computer?

Definitely, :lol:, my PSP can barely handle the original StarFox :lol:

Anyway, back OT:

This is really going to be great, although it would be even better if they released the original StarFox as a bonus game in SF64 3D :D

Definitely, :lol:, my PSP can barely handle the original StarFox :lol:

Anyway, back OT:

This is really going to be great, although it would be even better if they released the original StarFox as a bonus game in SF64 3D :D

Even better...SF2!