Starfox 64 3DS!

Asper Sarnoff

They just announced that the 3DS that was at e3 was the final design.  Looks good to me! :D

New voices would be cool, but I'd still prefer the old charm of the original voice actors.  If they are new, they should use the cast from Assault/Brawl :D

Yea, if they do keep some voices, I personally would like them to keep most of the voices from Assault. (Wasn't Fox's voice from assault the same in brawl?)

Yea, if they do keep some voices, I personally would like them to keep most of the voices from Assault. (Wasn't Fox's voice from assault the same in brawl?)

Yeah, same voice actor (Jim Walker) for Assault and Brawl.

Guest Mr. Mario

Besides the actors and such, I hope Bill Grey isn't mutated kangaroo like in Command, STICK TO THE 64 DESIGN NINTENDO!!!

Well, I could kinda care less what Katt looks like, but just as long as it wasn't the command version.  :facepalm:

I HOPE that this game WILL have ONLINE MULTIPLAYER :)

I HOPE that this game WILL have ONLINE MULTIPLAYER :)

It probably will.  Probably in the same format as Starfox 64 had multi-player. What I hope what they do with it though is add some new features and stages to it.

Like for example, when unlocking on foot mode (known as Pilot mode in Assault) let the characters carry something other than a bazooka. Or....let the Landmaster drive like it did in Assault, or  don't limit the Katina base to just the Time modes.

Plus they should have some new stages, like "Fichina" (although called Fortuna), Venom, and maybe even places like Aquas or Zoness for Blue Marine battles.

New characters in the Multiplayer would be nice too like Wolf and the rest of the Starwolf team. Maybe even Bill and Katt could be considered as possibilities.

I think I've said this already, but I hope they expand on the narrative in the game, like adding little story sequences between the levels, give us more insight into the characters, or add comic relief.

I think I've said this already, but I hope they expand on the narrative in the game, like adding little story sequences between the levels, give us more insight into the characters, or add comic relief.

That would be pretty cool, and would help add people to the starfox fan list.

Guest Scorpion03

That could only be a good thing, though i worry they wont bother spending too much time on it because of the other games for the 3DS which will require more work.

That could only be a good thing, though i worry they wont bother spending too much time on it because of the other games for the 3DS which will require more work.

Yea, that is a possibility. But, If they are smart and do it, much more people will like the series=more money for them=more Starfox for us! :D

Wow! Have you guys seen the kinda refurbished Arwing in this game? It's amazing! And great graphics from what I can tell. Also, it looks like they've made some cool changes :)

ya, i am super hyper about it parcilly because i never played 64

O_o :shock:

@ ajc3000fox

Better late than never, right?

I'm happy for this because now I can take SF64 on the road!

I know. Its BRILLIANT!! :D