Starfox 64 3DS!

Asper Sarnoff

This is one of the most off topic threads I have ever seen. Hey, I wonder if there's a world record for most off-topic posts on a forum board...

Back OT...

I just hope the 3D doesen't make my eyes bleed. Usually I don't mind 3D, as long as it's digital 3D and not the standard red and blue crap...

The blue and red is gone from most new 3D, except the UBER CHEAP kind.  I count that as a win :D

Go to the movies and you get awesome 3D. Get a 3DS and you get interactive 3D.

Sounds like an ad.

You know, if the SNES game(s) are not unlockables...we can probably see it as a green flag that Nintendo doesn't care about them anymore.  And that spells a public ROM sharing frenzy. :3

Well, actually, DZ would kick my ass if I did that here, but it's fun to say. :3

Rom sharing frenzy?  That's been going on with Star Fox and Star Fox 2 since me and you were teenagers >_>  In fact SNES rom sharing has been around since the mid-late 90's, I remember it was quite big back then.

Playing SF64 on ROM right now!  :D

I want to see a hack for Project 64 that converts 2D to 3D. That would be awesome, even if it was red and blue.

Rom sharing frenzy?  That's been going on with Star Fox and Star Fox 2 since me and you were teenagers >_>  In fact SNES rom sharing has been around since the mid-late 90's, I remember it was quite big back then.

Well yes, we all know that.  Hence my tongue-in-cheek. :P And DZ would still kill me if I did that here. :lol:

?Is it already out!?

Yes, the announced future release of the Nintendo 3DS and Star Fox 64 3DS was released yesterday, and we all bought it and played it, and we all conspired to avoid telling you because you're an unlovable person.

By the way, see my new poll, "How good a liar are you?". :3 I may be a terrible liar, but I at least hope I have good sarcasm from time to time. :3

wait will these games also work for the dsi :|

Not likely, as the 3DS has another input system over the DSi, and the DSi would likely have a hissy fit trying to understand the 3D coding. However, the DS games will work on the 3DS.

ga, i hate it when neintedo does stuff like this. i hope your wrong

Doubt I am, never heard of a next generation game being playable on a previous gen system.

Guest Scorpion03

Unfortunately due to the technology involved theres no real way they can make 3DS games work on an older ds. It is unlikely the cartridges will even be the same size due to the requirement for increased capacity due to the extra technology involved. On the bright side though it will at least play ds games (at least thats what nintendo are saying atm).

Unfortunately due to the technology involved theres no real way they can make 3DS games work on an older ds. It is unlikely the cartridges will even be the same size due to the requirement for increased capacity due to the extra technology involved. On the bright side though it will at least play ds games (at least thats what nintendo are saying atm).

I think Nintendo realized people would rather have a 1/8th of an inch thicker system that lets them play the old generation games (The DSi and the Gameboy games).

Guest Scorpion03

yeh id say ure right there, i never even bought the ds originally as I had so many gameboy games, so i just stuck with that, in fact it was only really recently when i ran out of gameboy games i moved to the ds and started completing those games, kinda unfortunate really as I bought a dsi xl, then about a month later they announce this 3ds, which means ive got to spend more money to get this one when it comes out now.

Hehe, I got my DSi for two games, really. Battle of Giants: Dragons (What can I say, I'm a dragon nut), and Star Fox: Command (to complete my collection). Unfortunately, Command sucks bawls, but I still don't mind my DSi, since my money went to Nintendo, my favourite game company.

Guest Scorpion03

Unfortunately because my router uses WPA2 security features my ds will not recognise my router on the default settings and so it wont let me play games online, i just havent got round to changing it, really should cos id like to give it a go online

Son, I was ace number 3 when Star Fox Command came out. No one but one person could beat me in that game. I was damn near invincible.

Also, cartridges will remain the same size, only different technology on the inside will be used.