Starfox 64 3DS!

Asper Sarnoff

Awesome doesn't even BEGIN to describe that! :D

^THIS! I can't wait to see the game sorta holographically floating in front of me with lasers flying toward my face!!! OH IF THEY GET THIS RIGHT IT'S GONNA BE SO AWESOME!!! :D

If they get it right. Let's not forget SF Command  :oops:

If they get it right. Let's not forget SF Command  :oops:

DON'T EVER SPEAK OF THAT ABOMINATION AGAIN! Naa, it's ok :lol:  Seriously though, it's a stretch to call that a "game" let alone a StarFox game! It doesn't even EXIST to me.

DON'T EVER SPEAK OF THAT ABOMINATION AGAIN! Naa, it's ok :lol:  Seriously though, it's a stretch to call that a "game" let alone a StarFox game! It doesn't even EXIST to me.

SF command was actually the one that got me into the series.  :facepalm: Then I played SF64 and was like, "What have I been playing!"

At least Krystal was in it :D

I'd personally like to see the gyroscope control integrated. That would be AWESOME!

I want multiplayer....

No, I want GOOD multiplayer!!!11!1

Speaking of Multiplayer, 8 player online anybody?

SF command was actually the one that got me into the series.  :facepalm: Then I played SF64 and was like, "What have I been playing!"

At least Krystal was in it :D

I'd personally like to see the gyroscope control integrated. That would be AWESOME!

Yeah... That Thing is the worst of the SF games,

frankly.

And yeah, the controls seem better. No

more acursed stylus, YAY!  :D

Yeah... That Thing is the worst of the SF games,

frankly.

And yeah, the controls seem better. No

more acursed stylus, YAY!  :D

I HATE THE STYLUS!  :evil: At least, now I do. I liked it until I played SF64 with my Xbox 360 controller. I've worn down the thumbstick on that thing so much that it's almost reflective.

Guys, back to Star Fox 64 3DS plz. :lol:

Good to see Shiggy's still got love for SF or really just knows that people still want the series to live.

I want multiplayer....

No, I want GOOD multiplayer!!!11!1

I imagine there will be multiplayer, since Command had it, and the 3DS is supposed to be easier to use online.

I imagine there will be multiplayer, since Command had it, and the 3DS is supposed to be easier to use online.

No friend codes please! They are a poorly designed system, especially because it makes it really hard to get into matches.

^Nah, that's still going to stay, I believe or they would have said something about changing systems. It's okay. That's how the wii operates. Gotta flow with it.

@Vydrach But I want it to be GEWD! I've got a feeling in my gut that they'll make some similar mistakes (well some things will be corrected but others may still remain like dropping out could kill the match). Then again, who's behind this one developer wise?

I still hate friend codes. Something with true matches, massive battles with 16 or so people, and the ability to choose what ship to use would be nice.

Also, Co-Op would be EPIC!

^Nah, that's still going to stay, I believe or they would have said something about changing systems. It's okay. That's how the wii operates. Gotta flow with it.

@Vydrach But I want it to be GEWD! I've got a feeling in my gut that they'll make some similar mistakes (well some things will be corrected but others may still remain like dropping out could kill the match). Then again, who's behind this one developer wise?

I imagine multiplayer will be similar to SF64's original multiplayer.

I still hate friend codes. Something with true matches, massive battles with 16 or so people, and the ability to choose what ship to use would be nice.

Also, Co-Op would be EPIC!

I could so co-op causing more trouble than fun, what with people colliding mid game, taking power-ups, rings, etc etc.

Oh if they could let you choose ships that would kick ass. However, I don't know since that wasn't in the original. Would be nice. Also, it would be killer if they kept the on foot multiplayer too. (Hopefully without having to get all the expert medals.)

So much potential. I hope this pulls an RE Remake.

I imagine multiplayer will be similar to SF64's original multiplayer.

I could so co-op causing more trouble than fun, what with people colliding mid game, taking power-ups, rings, etc etc.

:falco::"Hey! That was my power ring!"

:fox::"No I saw it first!"

:falco::"Well, how do you know?!"

:fox::"Because I'm more awesome than you!"

:falco::"WHAT! YOU- *Censored*"

:fox:O_o

Oh if they could let you choose ships that would kick ass. However, I don't know since that wasn't in the original. Would be nice. Also, it would be killer if they kept the on foot multiplayer too. (Hopefully without having to get all the expert medals.)

Yeah, you're asking too much of the 3DS with the foot missionns :lol:

There is a Resident Evil for it, not sure if it's the original (I'm actually hoping for a RE2 remake, best RE made, imo). There is also a Metal Gear Solid 3 remake for it.

As for the RE game, here's the images, not sure which game it's from (been a while since I've played RE).

http://e3.nintendo.com/3ds/game/?g=residentevil

And it looks like I should start playing some more SF64 to get into the swing of it, again.

^When I said 'I hope this pulls an RE Remake' I was just saying that I hope it just comes out to be more legendary than the original with all the extras they could add and not break the cannon aspect. Quite bold to say but I dunno. I feel as though SF64:3DS can pull it off.

Oh a RE2 would be epic beyond belief. From those screens this RE is around the RE5 since its Chris and Jill in their BSAA garb. And also, they are on a boat. A motherfscking boat.

I'm loving this 3DS thing more and more! Don't even get me started on Paper Mario and Mario kart.

So yeah, SF64:3DS can't wait.

^When I said 'I hope this pulls an RE Remake' I was just saying that I hope it just comes out to be more legendary than the original with all the extras they could add and not break the cannon aspect. Quite bold to say but I dunno. I feel as though SF64:3DS can pull it off.

Oh a RE2 would be epic beyond belief. From those screens this RE is around the RE5 since its Chris and Jill in their BSAA garb. And also, they are on a boat. A motherfscking boat.

I'm loving this 3DS thing more and more! Don't even get me started on Paper Mario and Mario kart.

So yeah, SF64:3DS can't wait.

The boat threw me for a loop, as I was thinking Dead Aim, and of course there is HUNK there, who made his debut in RE2. I hope they don't continue from RE5, as that one was like Command for me, stupid character personalities, "eh" gameplay, going into idiotic story. That, and I want Albert Wesker to be in it, in his original "bad-ass" style, and when it comes to RE5, well....

albertweskeralbertweske.jpg

^Dead Aim and I think that Game Boy one too, Gaiden. That was on a boat as well too. Hahahaha, well maybe between RE4 and RE5? I don't even know. RE5 was like Brawl when it was thought to have EVERYTHING but kinda fell flat. (to me) Well Wesker, I wouldn't be amused either if I had two RPGs tearing right through my head while standing in a pool of lava. And if Wesker's in this new RE I want Richard Waugh to voice him. Yes him.

@LoneWolf Well if its in the N64, it could still sidle in this version. I wouldn't hold my breath with doing this over wifi. That seems unrealistic. But hey we can still keep the hope alive. :lol:

To me, it appeared as though the RPG flew past him, not through him, so I am hoping Wesker will still be alive. He's survived many things before which should of killed him, perhaps lava is something else that failed to kill him.

^I remember an official statement stating Wesker's DEAD. If you want I'll find the article and PM it to you. But I feel he's irreplaceable as RE's main bad boy so yeah I would like him to be alive too but if they say he's dead, then he's dead Vydrach. Can't change the developers minds once they've made the decision.

At least we know someone's dead unlike James McCloud. I wonder will the Venom hard route would be even more epic in 3D?

Ooh luk we're back on Star Fox. LOL bad transition.

Thank you, but no, I have no doubt they would do something as boneheaded as kill off one of the most liked characters.

And I hope that they have expert mode, still. That is fun (And annoying, DAMN YOU SECTOR Y!)

I might get this, because I never played StarFox 64 on the N64 when it came out, I was playing on my PS1 at that time, so that I can enjoy what a lot of people were talking about this. This is yet another hand held device that I have to save up for, I still saving my money so that I can get a PSP so that I can get Gradius Collection.