Starfox 64 3DS!

Asper Sarnoff

NOO! Not Krystal! She's too awesome to be erased from existence! How could you even say that! :evil: Shun the non believer!

Hey you....yeah you...it seems that your views coincide with mine to such an extent that I'd like to invite you to be one of my friends :P  :friends:

I don't understand what point you are defending Tiberius. Are you talking about "I dont like Krystal because (insert reason)" or when you said that no one wants to see Star Fox started from scratch?

I've simply never been fond of Star Fox 64.  The original is my favorite, and remains my favorite.  I like its music, its scenery, its setting, its gibberish voices, its cuteness...  Like I said, I like a lot of the conceptual planets and characters introduced later (though Krystal must be erased from existence).

I know this is WAY off topic but you're signature scares me lol

I'm defending the fact that people don't want to see Krystal go. I say keep her but different introduction.

I know this is WAY off topic but you're signature scares me lol

you're not the only one. But would it help to say Dermont is a legit gay?

I'm defending the fact that people don't want to see Krystal go. I say keep her but different introduction.

Ok guys I think ya'll (Yes I'm from Tennessee) should start a new topic if you're gonna get on any further with this discussion....

Back to the topic PLEASE! :)

And I think this game is gonna be KICK @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) GO STAR FOX!!!!

you're not the only one. But would it help to say Dermont is a legit gay?

:shock:O_o = Me lol

Ok guys I think ya'll (Yes I'm from Tennessee) should start a new topic if you're gonna get on any further with this discussion....

Back to the topic PLEASE! :)

And I think this game is gonna be KICK @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) GO STAR FOX!!!!

Topics have a tendency to go wander from time to time, that's the nature of how internet message boards work.  Creating a new topic for every little post or comment that is not completely part of the original topic wouldn't solve anything.  Now if something gets considerably off topic after several posts that is when the staff usually steps in :)

Hey you....yeah you...it seems that your views coincide with mine to such an extent that I'd like to invite you to be one of my friends :P  :friends:

:D

Where did the non believer go? Looks like we succeeded in shunning him!  :D

It's not very nice to "Shun" somebody as you call it.....why can't we all just be friends? :)

You're a Charlie the Unicorn fan, aren't you?

lol who's that?

SHUN THE NONBELIEVER!! SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNN!!!

People, people....come on...honestly...

(I found myself singing)  :oops:

Thank you! :) Now everyb ody watch the random video and let's all be happy again :)

The nonbeliever returns from his pizza. :3

And I've actually found that Krystal is not very popular in Japan for some reason. X3 There they prefer characters like Falco, Slippy and Panther, all of whom are even more popular than Fox.

Fox X Krystal is not very popular either - but Japanese fans are wild about Fox X Falco, and to a lesser extent Fox X Wolf for their chemistry and unresolved sexual tension (if not necessarily as a romance).

In the end, it may very well depend on which market is more profitable. XD

Robcot94: Cute, isn't it? :3 Most of the stuff in my sig is Japanese fanart. :3

Nah, I've just been watching it. One of my friends from school recommended that I watch it.

The door is everything that ever was, is or will be, Charlie! The door sees all, Charlie!

WAAY off topic now.  :lol:

People, people....come on...honestly...

(I found myself singing)  :oops:

You may have a point there  :D

Fox X Krystal is not very popular either - but Japanese fans are wild about Fox X Falco, and to a lesser extent Fox X Wolf for their chemistry and unresolved sexual tension (if not necessarily as a romance).

Robcot94: Cute, isn't it? :3 Most of the stuff in my sig is Japanese fanart. :3

I should just walk away right now.......lol  :lol:

I should just walk away right now.......lol  :lol:

Agreeing with Robocot...although Fox and Falco/Wolf's orientation is probably more off topic than Charlie the Unicorn. And otherwise, it's just awkward to talk about.  :?

Agreeing with Robocot...although Fox and Falco/Wolf's orientation is probably more off topic than Charlie the Unicorn. And otherwise, it's just awkward to talk about.  :?

It's ROBCOT (94) and yes this is getting VERY strange so let's just erase our memories of this (short) past discussion and continue praising Nintendo for it's awesome achievement of making a remade version of SF64....it's quite ironic actually....SF64 has always been my fav SF game and I've always been wanting it on the go for like on the bus or in Burger King or something awesome :) Thank You nintendo :) Thank You :)

:offtopic:

As a thread drifts off-topic, the probability of thread lock approaches one.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love to mix up the Japanese and Western fandoms. :P They almost never speak to each other, so it's amusing when people learn about these things. XD Now for another fact - in Japan, a lot more fans are girls. :3

Ahh, okay. :3

THANK YOU! Time to get this thread back on track.

THANK YOU! Time to get this thread back on track.

Okay, it was off-topic, but it wasn't that bad. :P

Anyway, keep discussing Star Fox 64 3DS, while I keep wishing for Star Fox SNES 3DS. :3