Lylat Defense RPG

XG Fox

*is blasting aparoids at his entrance with Ranger* everything's fine over here, but you look like you could use some help *runs over to her entrance and start's blasting aparoids again*

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XG Fox

• brotheroffalco

• EvolutionSFox

• Ranger One

*black figure apears coming out of the flame* geh..... *struggling, burnt, and left arm broken* ........... gre.....eat! *surronded by aparoids* looks.... like.... Im.... not ......out ....of t....he ....clear .....yet..... *pulls out a his lightsaber* I can barley hold it...... *drops his lightsaber* dang..... *all aparoids attack* argh.............

Guest Wolf O Donnell

*gets down on the ground with his Wolfen and sees a black figure surrounded by Apariods*

''whats that guy doing over there, better help him out...''

*jumps out of his Wolfen and takes a Machine Gun with him*

''Take this you apariod scum''

*runs towards the black figure shooting some apariods on the way*

''you could use the help''

I can handle it..... *still has pain from the burns* Damn...... aparoids! Destroy ......my Wolfen you...... all die! *picks up his lightsaber* still can't grip it.....*slices the first aparoid but loses his grip of his lightsaber* damn... *gets attacked* Ge...t off.....of ....me!!! *uses his wings to throw all aparoids off him* get...ing....we...ak......bla....ckin...g....out.... must....ho...l...d....o.n... *uses his claw to damage a aparoid charging at him* .......... ga..h *blacks out*

Guest Wolf O Donnell

*looks at the black person*

''lean on my shoulders il get you to my wing''

''you just blast some apariods with the plama rifle i got back at my Wolfen''

*shoots more apariods with his Machine Gun*

''Wont these creatures ever die...''

*sees that the blackened person blacked out and grabs him*

your going with me!

*runs towards his Wolfen but noticed he is being chased*

(Fires off a round into a swarm of Aparoids advancing through one entrance.)

"Hah! take that!" (fires off a second round, and watches in shock as they bounce off one of the Aparoids)

Oh (-another word for Feces-)... (Throws a cryroban grenade at the Aparoid, freezing it in ice.) "That should stop it for a moment... How's everyone else doing!?" (the ice encasing the Aparoid suddenly shatters) "Oh #$##!" (Fires off a round at it, then charges a blast and lets it loose. But it only stuns the Aparoid for a moment) "Dang it! Hey, I've got a problem here, I could use some help!"

(keeps firering into the entrance, stoping the smaller ones, but the larger one keeps comming.)

......*gets up* wha....t? too....w..ea..k... *pulls out a comunicater* he...y .....Ran....ger..... Dr.ag..on....go...ing...down.... *gets tackled by aparoids*

Guest Wolf O Donnell

''damnit just stay on my back!''

*picks up Darth and carries him on his back*

*runs towards his Wolfen*

''this time stay on my back, i wont hurt you''

..............who....the.......hell....ar..e.....you....!? *jumps off his back* geh..... don't.....need....he...lp... *walks to find his partners and tries to hope no aparoids attack him on the way*

• Owner/Technical Admin

*KITT and Phoenix start fighting*

" Finish What, Wolf??... Oh jeez! KITT! Defensive Maneuvers! Pool all remaning power to the repair cycles. Get those Sublight drives back online at once, KITT! "

"" I Can't do everything at once, you know. Give me a second. ""

" We might not have another second to spare. If you don't get those engines back online we're toast! "

"" Rerouting power now, Phoenix. ""

Fox runs over to Krystal.

"You need help?"

He sees that everyone is already doing so, so he cheaply leaves back to his entrance.

"I guess not..."

(Still shooting at the large Aparoid in the entrance he's covering) "Yo, McCloud! If you want to help someone, then get over here and make yourself useful!" (looks back at the large Aparoid STILL trying to enter the control center) "Dang it! Just die already, will ya!?!" (Fires another round of blasts at it.) Grr.. why won't it...(The Aparoid fires a blast at him) "Yah!" (jumps to the side as the blast fires into the control room.) #$#@... I really need something with a bit more firepower to kill this thing, my rifle's shots aren't punching through that armor...

Guest Enkashi

This was it! The Ion Cannons could charge no more. The energy gathered was large enough to level a metropolis, let alone the immense ship Red Lotus was aiming at. "Firing!!" Red cried over all channels, and released the two charge buttons simultaneously. The ship rumbled, then released the charge of Ion energy in two absolutely massive electric blue rays of death, careening at an incredible pace toward the aparoid cruiser. The sky turned bluish, then quite bright, the two rays effects creating a blinding flash as the air rose in temperature greatly, and quite suddenly, around the two beams, creating a flashzone and a short-range EMP pulse.

Guest Wolf O Donnell

*looks up*

''Argh... the main ship is still shooting out baddies....''

*hails KITT on Com-Link*

''That's what i mean''

*points up*

• Owner/Technical Admin

* looks up. *

" For a minute I thought you wanted to shoot me!! "

"" Phoenix, why on earth would he want to shoot us? "

" I don't know.. It was how it said it...

* gets on comlink with wolf *

" Roger, Wolf. Unless you've found the weakness, i could do a preliminary scan on the exterior. "

(((Dark Krystal says hi and that she will be back on when she gets the internet at her house.)))

Krystal continues to blast the bugs on her entrance. She is keeping the bugs at bay but they just keep comming, "there is just no end to these things."

Fox begins blasting Aparoids, endless amounts appearing after he kills them.

"Help!? I thought you had it yourself!"

A couple seconds later he finally bursts out due to the endless amount.

"THERE'S TOO MANY! WE GOT TO FIND A WAY OUT OF HERE!"

He throws a grenade at his entrance, and it explodes. He then hurries to look around for a ventilation shaft.

"We can escape through there! Guys, let's go!"

A aparoid appears out of the smoke then slices his leg.

"No- Dang!"

He blasts the Aparoid to bits then grasps his leg.

hey. can you guys hold the base down for a while, I'm going to go see If i can find Darth

"Fox!" (See's the Aparoid slice Fox's leg.) Damn... "Hang on everyone!" (throws a adhesive grenade, which stops the large Aparoid thats STILL advancing for a moment.) That won't hold it long... but it'll do! (Runs over to the entrance Fox was covering, and activates his lightsaber.) "Take this you overgrown bug!" (With several swings, he slices the next Aparoid apart.) "Dang... too many of them, we have to retreat. Think you can still walk McCloud?"

*still walking away from the crash* oy..... atleast theres no aparoids..... *pics up his comunicater* Ranger got some trouble here..... pick up!! what the hell is wrong with this comunicater!?

• Owner/Technical Admin

"" Phoenix, I'm done! If I can get the calibration right, You should be able to use the Ion Cannons to disable the Reflector Shield Generator and make a full-force attack on the ship. Might I suggest attacking the Deployment Centers first, therefore containing the Aparoid threat down to the ones operational. ""

" Roger. I'll hail Wolf and have him pass on this info. "

* Hails Wolf *

" Wolf, do you read me? It's Phoenix. I've found a weakness! Get your group in gear and follow me! "