Lylat Defense RPG

XG Fox

((OOC: thanks, ESF.))

"Alright, Darth... Ranger, follow me! Let's get ready to give these guys a little present... can you spell 'devastation'?"

Koriani pointed his Wolfen Eagle to the landing site and got there easily, with plenty of time to ready the Eagle for the attack before the Aparoids landed because the Eagle was so quick.

"Here's the deal guys... well, actually just watch, and pick up any stragglers if there are any, there should be some, this attack won't get ALL of them, it isn't big enough. Stay well clear for this, you could get damaged if you're too close."

Koriani waited for the Aparoids to land, but then he noticed something, a bright star seeming to move toward Fichina farther away.

"There's something else out there... oh well, these guys are closer to the center, we worry about these guys first!"

3... 2... 1... BOOM! The Aparoid vessel had made impact with Fichina. Aparoids were milling about everywhere now, but just like Koriani had thought, they were still in the landing site, in a concentrated group.

"Alright, here we go!"

Koriani flew the Eagle above the Aparoid group and launched a Flash Bomb. The little white and red munition popped into the air, then fired twelve smaller munitions from it, which exploded, causing a blinding glare, brighter than that of Solar. Then Koriani pulled up in a graceful arc until he was pointing straight down on top of the Aparoids and while the Aparoids were still blinded, he launched his three Cluster Bombs and three of his nine Nova Bombs. Explosion after explosion occurred, and when the dust cleared, there was a huge crater and still some Aparoids!

"What the hell??? Those didn't die! And they're... wait, those are bigger, and they've got shields! Edgar, Eclipse, ready the Landmasters! You've got company here! And... oh no..."

Koriani trailed off at the end of this sentence as he then realized what the bright star was that he saw seconds earlier. It was another Aparoid lander, and now there was another Aparoid army on the horizon.

"Eclipse, Edgar, there's not many of these guys, you can take them easily with the Landmasters. The rest of us are going to take this next wave out. Ranger, Darth, let's go!"

Koriani flew the Eagle high over the advancing group, and saw the enormity of this group as oposed to the last one. In simpler terms, the last group was small, about 200 Aparoids, and this one was probably at least 20 TIMES that size.

"No... they used the last group as a diversion tactic to land this one! This is the REAL invasion group! Ranger and Darth, save the bigger ones for last, they're slower and have shields. Take out the littler ones first, they'll be reaching the climate control center first! We can take the bigger ones, no problem. Just thin this group out, and we might have this in the bag!"

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XG Fox

• brotheroffalco

• EvolutionSFox

• Ranger One

ok! *flys into a dive into the aparoid group and starts shooting a couple dozen apariods, then flys back up!* hehe! *hears a crashing noise from his left wing* what the!? *as he looks at the damaged wing he noticed a apariod on his wolfen try to take out his wings* uh guys, need help getting this thing off my wing! *hears another crashing noise* Dang!

"Darth! Fly DEAD STRAIGHT and hit your booster! I had all your ships upgraded to better stuff... these guys don't stand a chance!"

hmm ok! *boosters blast and the speed of the ship knocks the aparoid off* heh! payback! *turns around and blasts the same aparoid in mid air* phew... *turns of the booster* well my wings are damaged but I can flying! *continues blastin aparoids*

"Your wings aren't damaged, what are you talking about? The Blade just fixed them. Beam-repaired, I guess you could call it."

Koriani flew down in front of the Aparoid advancing line and hovered the Eagle a little ways from the ground. Flipping the main weapon to servokinetic lasers, he set them to rapid fire, pulled the trigger, and began strafing left and right, without moving forward or backward. Aparoids were exploding left and right as the searing hot servolasers burned through them and kept going, most times through about three or four more before wearing out of energy.

"Alright, there's not many little guys left here. I'll take the big guys and you guys can-"

He was interrupted by a beeping from his radar. Koriani looked it over, and saw Edgar's and Eclipse's position, and ANOTHER group of Aparoids advancing on the center, this group was closer to the center than the previous one!

"Dammit! Darth, Ranger, this one was a diversion too! They set the first one to make us attack there, then this one to make us come over here, and now they sent another one in behind us! You two hurry to the center and help Edgar and Eclipse! I'll finish this group!"

alright! *flys toward Eclipse and Edgar* there they are! Im ready to destroy aparoid scum! *presses the auto pilot butten that he install to go back and help Koriani, then jumps out of the wolfen* look at all those aparoids! *pulls out his lightsaber and starts destroying aparoids* I should use my machinegun but this is more fun! *continues to destroy aparoids, and helping Eclipse an Edgar as well*

"Darth, I got these guys, even though the Nova Bombs won't shatter their shields! I've got another surprise for them, you go help Edgar and Eclipse!"

((OOC: Hoo... enough for now. Bedtime. Good morning America, at 12:15 Central Time! :roll: ))

Guest Eclipse Passion

YAAAAAAA! (Get's ready to go all out.)

Edgar, watch my back!

(Eclipse charged at the group of Aparoids and started firing at the them with her blaster. As she keeps shooting, an aparoid was flying down above her but, Eclipse reacts really fast as she saw it coming. She shoot's it and smiles with glee.)

HA! Too easy.

(Eclipse sees another bunch and started shooting at it as well. Moment's later, Eclipse finds herself surrounded. She keeps firing but, one aparoid fired at her and blast Eclipse. Lucky for her, she had her armor on but, it was a bit torn.)

Koriani! I need a little help here. These bugs caught me off-guard and trapped me. (Tries to escaped the big circle of the Aparoids but, proved to be useless.)

Koriani hed destroyed all but the last Aparoid by this time, and the last one wasn't affected by charge lasers!

<Hmmm... can't kill this guy with that, let's try THIS!>

Koriani flipped the main weapon over to the Wolfen Eagle's secret weapon, the xenon plasma railgun. Charging the railgun, Koriani pointed the nose of the Eagle at the last Aparoid and released the trigger. A blinding white laser shot from the barrel of the railgun, and within it was a molten xenon plasma core. The laser hit the Aparoid's shield and pierced it, while the molten xenon plasma traveled through the hole in the shield and drilled right into the Aparoid's armor, destroying it. It was then that Koriani heard Eclipse's cry for help.

"Hang on, Eclipse! I'm coming!"

Koriani rolled right and took off toward the climate control center, where he soon found Eclipse surrounded by Aparoids. Flipping the current weapon control now over to the two autotrac chain gatling cannons, Koriani brought the Wolfen Eagle into a hover a little ways above the circle of Aparoids, then coolly squeezed the trigger. Rounds upon rounds of bullets shot from the two gatling cannons, and they traced a neat circle where the Aparoids stood, decimating every last one in the circle.

"You okay, Eclipse?"

Fox heads to Fichina to go on ground to find the hatchers but Aparoids intervene. He then blasts at them, but more show up.

"There's... Too many, we got to land somewhere!"

He then manuvers past countless aparoid flyers then finds a safe spot to land then he waits for Krystal.

"Come on... Hopefully she's okay, we got to find the spawners and quick."

Guest Wolf O Donnell

*Is heading Towards Fichina*

Looks like there is a massive battle going on out there....

*turns on his boost*

Let's Settle this now Fox... :roll:

*aparoids everywhere surrounding anything* whens the end of these things! *continues to destroy aparoids with his lightsaber* heh.... getting tired... *looks up* greeeeat! more are coming..... *puts away his lightsaber and pulls out his machinegun* DIE!!!!!!! *blasting aparoids* damn bugs! *pulls out his comunicater to talk to Eclipse and Edgar* guys Im a little busy here, I can't get to you two right now... Damn! machinegun fire....zzzzzzz!! *comunicater is busted by an aparoids blaster* Dangit! *Die aparoid scum!!! Die!!!! *continues to blast*

(Ranger is blasting any additional Aparoids in the sky...)

Alright... time to show these overgrown bugs a thing or two...

"C4, shunt 25% of the ships shield energy to the blasters, that should punch through just about any armor even the toughest one may have..."

(Commences a straffing run against an enemy fighter formation. 5... 8... 17 Aparoids out of 20 are destroyed in the first pass...)

"Woot! Now to finish off the straglers!"

(A 2nd pass soon finishes off the remaining 3)

One group down! "Alright, now for the next group..."

*Vreet!*

"Huh? What do you mean you lost Darth's signal?!?"

*Dwooo...*

D--m... "Koriani, this is Ranger, I'm going to do a flyby of Darth's last known position..."

Guest Eclipse Passion

(Is saved by Koriani as he helps fiishes off the last Aparoid who surrounded her.)

Thank's, boss. I thought those nasty bugs had me for sure. (Sees one Aparoid jump at her but, Eclipse killd it instantly.)

I may need a Landmaster, though. These Aparoid's are hard to kill, let's not forget there are so many of them.

Damn bugs! *machingun is out of ammo* great! *pulls out his lightsaber* surrounded.... not suprised! Die!!! *starts killing aparoids*

(Ranger spots Darth's lightsaber-blade amidst a horde of Aparoids.)

D--m! Too many, they'll just overwhelm him with shere numbers before long! Gotta do something...

"Darth... Darth, come in. Darth, can you hear me!?"

*Vrooo*

"D--m it, I know he's not hearing us! Blasted bugs must have blown out his communicator..."

Not sure if he's going to last too much longer amidst that mess... gotta help him out somehow...

"C4, reduce the laser's to minimal power..."

*Vreep??*

"Yes, I KNOW we won't be able to do much damage to those things if we do that! But if we use full power, we may do a bit too much damage, and possibly even hit Darth, which is the last thing I want to do! Hopefully this willl blast a few of them without causing a lot of explosions, and get their attention, drawing them AWAY from Darth"

*Breep!*

"Alright, here goes!"

(Ranger begins a straffing run of some of the Aparoids at the edge of the ring surrounding Darth... several Aparoids are destroyed, but there's still several left... but the Aparoids don't even acknowlege that there's a fighter straffing them.)

C--p... some good that did, and it looks like i've attracted some attention, but not the kind I wanted!

(4 flying Aparoids are attempting to lock on to Rangers fighter...)

Dang... gotta deal with these guys first before I try that again...

*looks up* what the heck is he doing? *gets tackled* grr *slices the aparoid in half* more are coming! getting...... tired... *continues to destroy aparoids*

"Okay! C4, set a torpedo to reverse thrust after it launches, and fire it on my mark!"

*Dweep!*

(The flying Aparoids continue to draw closer... and attempt to draw a bead on Ranger's fighter...)

okay... just a bit closer... 3... 2... 1... "Mark!"

(One warhead launches from the T-65's launch tubes... and reverses course in mid air. The torpedo streaks under the X-wing... and slams into the lead Aparoid!)

"Yeha! That got 'em!"

(All 4 Aparoids are destroyed in the blast.)

"Okay, now to help Darth out!"

(Brings his fighter around for another run.)

Eat this!

(Ranger commences a 2nd straffing run... argent red hyperlaser fire steaks down, destroying countless Aparoids. A small ring of them still remains around Darth, but it's noticably smaller than it was before.)

Grr... can't get any of the remaining Aparoids, they're too close to him! (Checks his scope and spots more Aparoid fighters incomming) ... guess Darth's on his own now, hope that helped! (Opens fire on the new wave of Aparoids....)

"Alright, you blasted bugs! This ends NOW!"

Koriani flew the Eagle over the ring of Aparoids surrounding Darth and set it to autopilot, and he jumped out. The Eagle took off and continued destroying Aparoids. After landing on the ground inside the circle of Aparoids, Koriani pulled out his weapon, the plasma autorifle. Except this time he had TWO.

"Darth! GET DOWN!"

Koriani watched Darth drop to the ground then pulled both triggers and swung the autorifles around in an arc, one on each side of him. Each Aparoid caught at least three plasma bolts from the rapid fire from Koriani's autorifles. Koriani looked around, and somehow there was one still standing. He raised the gun and shot it square between the eyes.

"Darth, you okay? They're getting closer to the center! I'm having the Blade send us Landmasters right now, unless you want to go back and fly."

Koriani programmed the Pulsar Blade's beam transfer device to beam down a total of four Landmasters, one for each person on the ground. One Landmaster appeared by each person. Koriani jumped in his and immediately took control of the machine gun turret. Almost instantly, Aparoids dropped left and right, but the shielded ones just kept coming.

"Oooookay... so the machine guns don't work on you, do they? Well, then try THIS on for size!"

Koriani pulled the trigger of the main cannon, and a bright green laser screamed from the barrel of the cannon and vaporized the Aparoid, shield and all. Just then he realized there were Aparoids trying to pick up his Landmaster and flip it over. Knowing the Landmaster's rolling capability could work even in the air, he rolled the tank and all the Aparoids under it were crushed under the massive weight of the tank.

"Darth, Eclipse, Edgar! Use the Landmasters! It might make this easier! And Ranger, keep a lookout for other incoming swarms, though there shouldn't be any more coming. I just got an update from the Cornerian Sensor Array that there's no more Aparoids approaching Fichina, this should be the last group but we've got a LONG way to go to finish this group off!"

( sorry i took so long to get back)

eat this, *is yelled as he destroys another aparoid with his machine gun* *hears transmission* gotcha *goes into a Landmaster and continues to destroy aparoids*

Fox heads to Fichina to go on ground to find the hatchers but Aparoids intervene. He then blasts at them, but more show up.

"There's... Too many, we got to land somewhere!"

He then manuvers past countless aparoid flyers then finds a safe spot to land then he waits for Krystal.

"Come on... Hopefully she's okay, we got to find the spawners and quick."

Krystal lands next to fox, "Im here." Gets out and pulls her blaster out. "Lets get em."

you had to transport near the aparoids did ya Koriani! *runs toward the landmaster slicing aparoids in the progress* phew got there! *puts away his lightsaber and jumps into the Landmaster* better use the comunicater to contact Koriani* hey Koriani, is my Wolfen auto pilot helping ya? *looks up in the air and sees the wolfen crashes into the surface* guess not.... well better get this landmaster going! *starts driving and crushing aparoids and blasting them as well* not very good at controlling this thing, but Im getting the job done! *uses the comunicater to contact Eclipse* how ya holding out Eclipse? uh oh more! *starts blasting aparoids*

*another Wolfen, identical to the one that Darth had been flying before it crashed under autopilot control, appears hovering above the Aparoids, waiting for Darth's command, sent by the Pulsar Blade*

"There you go Darth, hehehe... yeah, it WAS helping..." :roll: