Weapon 1: Blaster

Weapon 2: Dagger

Ship: Wolfen II

Ship's Agility: 4 stars

Ship's Power: 4 stars

Ship's Defense: 3 stars

Ship's Gun: Plasma Cannons

Personality: Calm

Bio: Wolf Is The leader Of The StarWolf Team and loves Fighting with his Trusty Wolfen.He Is Brave And Is A Rival Of The StarFox Team. If You Ask Him to Do Something Consider it Done.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XG Fox

• brotheroffalco

• EvolutionSFox

• Ranger One

Guest Wolf O Donnell

Ill Lead Team StarWolf To Victory!

Name: Wolf

height: 5'4''

weight: 122 lbs

Eye Color: Grey

Species: Grey Wolf

Homeworld: Unknown

clothes: Mercenarie's Armor

Weapon 1: Blaster

Weapon 2: Dagger

Ship: Wolfen II

Ship's Agility: 4 stars

Ship's Power: 4 stars

Ship's Defense: 3 stars

Ship's Gun: Plasma Cannons

Personality: Calm

Bio: Wolf Is The leader Of The StarWolf Team and loves Fighting with his Trusty Wolfen.He Is Brave And Is A Rival Of The StarFox Team. If You Ask Him to Do Something Consider it Done.

Guest Wolf O Donnell

sry about that up there had a mistake at the ship (first was Wolfen 2nd was Wolfen II)

*Looks Up at his Wolfen And Check's his gear*

Ready For Battle!

Acctualy, it seems to me Wolf would be about a year or two older than Fox... mabey more, but not by much. Lets see... Fox is about 18-20 during SF 64... so he's about 25-27 by Adventures... 26-28 in Assault... so... I'd say Fox was about 19 during 64, 26 in Adventures, and 27 in Assault... before you ask why I typed this, keep reading... So... Wolfs around 1-3 years older than Fox... so... Wolf would have been about 20-22 in 64 (about 21)... 27-29 in Adventures (even if he doesn't show up, so about 28 )... and 28-30 in Assault (29)... So I'd say a good age for Wolf would be about 29-30. But thats just me. But 26 is too young for Wolf during the Aparoid invasion.

Edit: Dang it, messed up with a number and got a smiley instead.

((OOC: Sorry about this guys, I got back from Oklahoma... oh say, about FIVE HOURS later than I thought I would have... couldn't get to this when I wanted to, but at least I got my car!))

"Alright... Edgar, Eclipse, let's send you both down at once then. Just come back in one piece, okay? Weapons will be there when you need them, just radio me and I'll have the Blade mail you one. Sorry, no red bow here, though there will be one attached to each and every shot we send to the Aparoids, a present from all of us, a one way ticket to hell for each of them."

The Pulsar Blade reverted to realspace a second later, with the massive shadow of Fichina from Solar enveloping the ship.

"Okay, Eclipse, Edgar, we're gonna put you at about the three quarters mark of the distance they'd need to travel from their landing site to the center. You're our last line of ground defense. Landmasters will be there right next to you when you start, I would recommend using them, their machine guns can mow down a lot of stuff at once. Use the cannon on the larger guys, cool there?"

Koriani spun around in his chair and set a course for the climate control center, then spun back around.

"Here's the deal, they have to travel about 10 miles from their landing spot to the climate control center, so we'll put you at about... let's go with 3 miles from the center. You can retreat, but ONLY if you're overwhelmed, because we're gonna be strafing them for the majority of the time, whatever gets past shouldn't... excuse me, won't be much. Of course, nobody's perfect, so we might miss a few. If they happen to get by us, and you've suddenly got an army on you, keep shooting, and retreat only if they try to walk around you. You MUST stay in between them and the base! We'll still be helping at that point, strafing a lot, watch for bombs there too, we'll be trying to clear out groups to lessen the difficulty of your job. Are we all clear? Strafing run for me, Darth and Ranger, and ground assault for Edgar and Eclipse."

The Pulsar Blade slowed to a stop above the area between the climate control center and the Aparoids' landing site.

"They've got five minutes to landing, let's GO,GO,GO,GO,GO! Eclipse and Edgar, get in the warp transporters and prepare to go planetside, Ranger and Darth, to the hangar, and fire your ships up!"

Koriani jumped up, hit a button, and the warp transporters opened up at the other end of the room. As Koriani ran toward the hangar, a countdown started for Edgar and Eclipse.

{One minute to warp}

Koriani ran into the hangar deck and found Darth and Ranger already in their ships, cockpits closing already. Koriani opened his Wolfen Eagle's with his wrist computer (wrist comp for short) and jumped in. The Wolfen Eagle automatically identified who was sitting in the pilot's seat, and operated accordingly.

{Pilot identification program initializing...

Pilot identified as Koriani Aculeria Fox.

Starting Wolfen Eagle extreme flight avionics program... complete.

Identifying friendly pilots and craft... ... complete.

Friendly pilots identified as Jod Naritus and Darth Magnus.

Friendly craft identified as T-65 and Wolfen, with Landmaster (x2).

Starting engine reactor... ... ... ... complete.

Wolfen Eagle system failure check... complete.

Checking control surfaces... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... complete.

Initializing Wolfen Eagle combat console... ... ... ... complete.

G-Diffuser online. All systems go.}

Koriani eased the throttle forward, and hovered up off the floor, then rotated the Eagle and pushed the throttle all the way open. His Wolfen Eagle left the Pulsar Blade with a velocity far beyond any Cornerian fighter. Darth's Wolfen and Ranger's T-65 caught up seconds later after Koriani eased the throttle back.

"Any second now, you guys should be ready to warp. Edgar, Eclipse, are you ready?"

((OOC again: You can see I found a middle name for Koriani up there! :roll: ))

Past 5 minutes ago:......wasting fuel here waiting to find out..... Koriani, quit pondering if they are already warped or not! lets go! *sitting here frustrated waiting to go* hey where did everybody go!?... dang!

Present: *caught up with Koriani, thanks for leaving me behind!

"Alright... Darth, Ranger, let's get to the landing site. The Aparoids should be landing any minute, so we need to be ready. Edgar and Eclipse just arrived on the surface, and Landmasters are there ready for them. We've got to make sure that they don't have an extremely tough job, we need to destroy a good portion of them so they don't get overwhelmed and have to retreat. We have to save that climate control center! Let's go!"

Koriani threw the throttle of the Wolfen Eagle into absolute wide open. The Eagle accelerated faster then anything else Darth or Ranger had previously seen, leaving them in its dust. Koriani looked up and saw the Aparoids' landing vessel approaching Fichina, seconds to impact. Koriani frantically radioed back to Darth and Ranger with a new idea.

"Ranger, Darth! New mission! Destroy the landing craft before it reaches Fichina! Let's take it to 'em!"

Koriani switched the Eagle's current aerial weapon to the quadburst servokinetic lasers, then let loose with the trigger. The shots bounced harmlessly off, and Koriani saw that everywhere the shots hit, there was a faint blue glow for a split second after in the area where the laser made impact.

<Damn, it's got a shield! Hope we can break the shield before it makes impact...>

"Guys! It has a shield! We need to break through it to see if we can destroy this thing before it lands!"

<And I've got just the thing to do that...>

{Nova Bombs armed.}

"Take THIS!"

Koriani flipped the cover of the top of the joystick open and jammed his finger down on the bright red button. A Nova Bomb screamed toward the target, leaving a bright red glowing trail in its wake. The bomb made perfect impact with the side of the shield, and when the explosion cleared, there was a gaping hole in the side of the shield, defined by the glowing electric blue edges of the hole. Almost instantly, the shield began to regenerate, and within a few seconds, it had healed and the hole was gone.

"Alright, we can do this! We send bombs at the shield to take the shield down, then unload into the hole before the shield cures! I just hope it doesn't have either a second shield set or really strong armor. Come on, Darth, Ranger... let's take these bugs out!"

* is teleported from the ship* humph, now to get to work *starts off towards the Climate Control Center

"Okay, everything okay over here Krystal. Fichina is right ahead of us, be careful."

He presses a button and the Greatfox appears behind them, trailing them.

"The Greatfox is on auto, we can go ahead Krystal. You alright over there?"

"Yes Fox, im alright and hanging in there. Whats the target?"

Fox looked bewildered.

"Aparoids, Krystal aparoids. They supposedly appeared on Fichina."

"I see then" She uses her boots to get there quicker and she starts to engage them. They forst target the bigger ships that had the little plains comming out of.

* is teleported from the ship* humph' date=' now to get to work *starts off towards the Climate Control Center[/quote']

((OOC: They're not TO the control center yet, they haven't even landed yet! We're trying to get them before they land. And if we can't, then you're there on the ground.))

(my bad, just skip that post)

we are ready if you need us, we can help you guys if you want

*as Koriani, me, and Darth are taking out some ships* what the!? hey guys theres a big one coming! *a oversize aparoid dropship comes in* o boy! * a missle comes toward the ranger* Ranger look out! *Darth comes in and destroys the up coming missile* more are coming!

Fox then flew toward a couple aparoid ships and he shot at them, as they entered Fichina's atmosphere.

"There's too many, we have to find the source... Maybe a spawner."

((OOC: ESF, where exactly are you at? Are you on the other side of Fichina, because we're at the generator.))

"Dang, there's just no end to these guys! Alright, let them land. Edgar, Eclipse, get ready. I've got a little surprise for them."

((OOC: ESF, where exactly are you at? Are you on the other side of Fichina, because we're at the generator.))

"Dang, there's just no end to these guys! Alright, let them land. Edgar, Eclipse, get ready. I've got a little surprise for them."

Yes.