Lylat Defense RPG

XG Fox

Fox stands there, dumbfounded.

"Hey... What the heck is wrong with you? Let's just get the control room back online... Then we'll get out of here and destroy the rest of those bugs."

He then looks at Krystal.

"You ready? We'll be leaving soon."

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XG Fox

• brotheroffalco

• EvolutionSFox

• Ranger One

(A grim smile appears on his face as he stands up.) "Reading my mind, eh? Yeah, you're right, there are a lot of Aparoids comming our way... pretty good sized group too... As for preparing for them..." (Frowns)

(Takes a look around the Control Center....)

"Alright... there's 4 entrances... is there anything we can do to block one off? We can cover the remaining 3 then, and keep any Aparoids from getting inside the Center. Otherwise, we'll risk being over-run by them while we're trying to cover all 4 entrances. We'll still need to keep an eye on the rest of the building though. I don't know how these things got here so dang fast, its like they apeared out of thin air... and we don't want them getting the jump on us by pulling that trick and poping up next to us. Other than that... just make sure you've got a lot of Ammo on ya, cause you'll need it..."

*types in final code in control room* that should do it now the center should be back online

now to go find the others

Fox smirked.

"Heh, don't worry about ammo. I come prepared, I've got a blaster. So does Krystal."

He looked at Ranger, then to Krystal.

"I don't know how we can block the entrance though, if we can't I'll take two of them."

"How about we get some mines out in there so that when the bugs aproch they will blow up and what ever is left we can take out when they aproch the doors." Gets out the mines that she fines in a storage drores.

"Good idea... that'll probably take care of any smaller aparoids, but the larger ones might be a bit of a problem, its going to take more than one mine to take them down... And Fox, I think can handle two entrances a bit better than you can." (pulls out his rifle, which obviously packs a much stronger punch than Fox's and Krystal's blasters.) "Alright... lets get those mines placed... and if you find any high-powered explosive mines, let me know, we can use them to block an entrance off, and take some bugs out in the process."

"alright" She hands them the mines and they place them in places to do the most damage. She does fine some high powered exposive mines and hands them to ranger.

"Heh, I guess so. Sensor bombs should do, I'll plant some."

He grabs some then looks at Ranger.

"I'm pretty sure I can handle two, but if you want too..."

Fox smirked.

"Heh, don't worry about ammo. I come prepared, I've got a blaster. So does Krystal."

He looked at Ranger, then to Krystal.

"I don't know how we can block the entrance though, if we can't I'll take two of them."

*walks towards the others* no nead for that little man * he smirks after using Katt's old nickname for him*

(looks at Edgar and grins) "Hey, Glad to see you're alright Edgar, I lost track of you and Eclipse after those damn Bugs damaged my scaners." (Looks at Krystal) "Guess we won't need to place these inside an entrance now... but thanks anyways."

(OOC: I thought the control center only had 2 entrances, in the game it did)

Fox looks at Edgar.

"What the hell... Is this some sort of reunion at the Control Center? You look big enough to help out though..."

He looks back at one of the entrances.

"I guess you two and can take two while we can take two..."

After fineing all the mines she gets in postion and waits for the bugs to come. She looks at Edgar. "Hmm, never meet you before."

(OOC: It has 4. Trust me, i've checked. In mutliplayer for example, everyone starts at an entrance when you have 4 players. In single player, it still has 4. But its hard to tell, since the only time you can really see all 4 of them is when they're all shut, and then they look like part of the wall. :roll: )

(Rolls his eyes) "Oh boy..."

well, I know a lot about you, Krystal, but the only person in here I expect to know about me is Fox

Gets all locked an loaded and waits as the exposives go off one by one and there getting louder and louder meaning there getten ever so closer.

Fox sits at his entrance, waiting.

"C'mon..."

Sweet starts to trickle down his muzzle.

"Anything comes in that entrance... they're gone"

*still blasting aparoids in the air* argh theres no end to these things! why don't they die!? *hears a crash noise around him* huh? my wings!? well this is bad all my wings are gone and now Im going down! *pulls out comlink* uh This is Darth Magnus speaking, Im about to crash!!!! so if you don't want to die, Get out of the way!!! Oh sh-- *KABOOM!!!!*

*senses one less brain pattern* shoot, Darth just went down. It seems like he is no longer alive, but I can't be certain

• Owner/Technical Admin

*replies back*

''There is a Invasion Of Apariods Happening here on Fichina

Come here quick and lend us a hand ''

*sees another group of apariods in the air*

How many of those annoying bugs are left....

" Roger. I'm in the area. Lemme see if i can bag a few Apariods. "

* An Apariod gets behind Phoenix and fires, damaging the sublight drives *

" Somebody get this jerk off me! "

She sees a hole brock through her entrance and she starts blasting the aperoids as they try to get to her. "Dang, im getting alot of bugs on my end. How are you guys holding up?"

Guest Wolf O Donnell

*looks up and sees the Main Ship*

Argh....

''we got more company it seems''

*Hails Enkashi on the Com-Link'*

''Watch out where you shoot that Ion Cannon...''

*Hails KITT on the Com-Link*

''Look up there is a massive Ship''

*Flies next to KITT*

''Lets Settle This''