Lylat Defense RPG

XG Fox

hmm thats conveniant! *jumps out of the landmaster and jumps into the wolfen* well atleast I can pilot better in a wolfen than a landmaster! *hears the landmaster explode* well I know definantly that I pilot a wolfen than a landmaster! *starts flying the wolfen and blasting aparoids*

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XG Fox

• brotheroffalco

• EvolutionSFox

• Ranger One

"Hey, glad to see ya made it Darth!" (A loud boom comes across the comm channel as well) "Dang, these things just don't give up!"

(Ranger's fighter is being harrased by 10 Aparoids at the moment.)

Jeez. I wonder what I did to make them so angry?

"Gah... C4, shunt more power to the aft shie..."

(Another loud boom, then the T-65 rocks violently)

"Ugh... oh dang, that blast knocked out my stabilizers, C4, see if you can do anything about it!" Dang... I can't manuver till that thing's back online! "Uh... I hate to say this, but would it be too much to ask that someone help me out before I get smoked?"

"Ranger, I got your six. Just try to fly under the Blade!"

Koriani followed Ranger's T-65 at a distance where he could shoot any Aparoids that tried to take Ranger down. A few ventured up Ranger's direction, but were immediately gunned down by a flurry of shots from Koriani's Wolfen Eagle's twin autotrac gatling cannons.

"As long as you can fly under the Pulsar Blade, it'll beam repair it for you! Just get there and you'll be fine!"

*flys toward Koriani's Wolfen Eagle and Ranger's T-65* so what I miss guys? *starts gunning down flying aparoids*

*flies back down, jumps into Landmaster, sets it on autoturret mode, Landmaster starts firing at each enemy closing in, jumps out*

"There, that should help for a bit..."

*Wolfen Eagle flies down, Koriani jumps in, then flies it back up, to where Ranger and Darth are*

"Alright, they appear to be losing! There's only one more wave from this landing, then there's no more! We've got this one, guys!"

Guest Wolf O Donnell

*watches the battle*

looks like they will need some help out there

*turns on his boost and blasts some apariods on the way*

*speaks through the radio*

Thought you could use some help

• Owner/Technical Admin

EDITED:

I'm in., as a loner who just flies the galaxy.

Character Specs:

Phoenix

Weight: 145 lbs.

Species: Human

Homeworld: Azarath

Weapons: Mental abilities and swords and dual neutron disruptor.

Fighter: KITT ( Knight Industies Two Thousand ) A highly modified

Jedi Starfighter, with advanced Sublight drives capable of underwater flight.. a first of it's kind.

Fighter weapons: Dual Ion Cannons, anti aircraft missles, EMC, miniature gravity-well generator( to disrupt hyperspace modules) , radar/comlink jammers, SAM missiles, standard blaster cannons...

Fighter abilities: It has a mind of it's own and is faster than any ship and smarter too.. and is equipped with many a special assortment of tools and gadgets. Does not come with a standard Hyperdrive module, but is equipped with a prototype

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fox smiled when he saw Krystal land as she jumped out he got prepared.

"Okay, let's go. Be careful though, I have no idea where those Aparoid things could pop out next."

He heaved.

"We just have to find a way to destroy the spawners, or find them at least."

He started to walk towards the control center of Fichina, avoids all aparoids at all costs, always waiting for Krystal to catch up. They walked for miles until they finally came upon on the control center.

"There it is Krystal!"

{Beep beep}

Koriani's radar suddenly flashed up two beacons approaching the center.

"Guys, tell me if you're seeing what I'm seeing, two unidentified ground units approaching the other side of the climate control center? Do you think they're Aparoids?"

"Uh, hold on a sec... C4, focus our scaners on the two new ground units."

*Vreet!*

(Ranger checks the readouts on his scaners)

"Negative, new arrivals are not Aparoids... I can't get much better than that, though, my scaners were knocked out of alignment by one of those blasts that hit me, I'll have to retune them later... Want me to flyby and take a closer look?"

Guest Eclipse Passion

I'm on it!

(Eclipse went through the cross fire between her team and the Aparoids. Avoidng the hit's and fires was just too easy for her and, she hopped on in her Landmaster. As she went inside, she turns on everything to get it started and made her first locked on the giant spider looking Aparoid.)

Stupid bugs, eat this! (She charges up the laser in her Landmaster and fires at the giant looking spider. The Aparoid exploded and Eclipse cheers.)

YES! (Cheers)

ACK! (An aparoid from behind fires at her. Eclipse does a barrell roll and turns around as quick as she can to shoot the culprit. It was another giant looking Aparoid and Eclipse fires at it.) I guess it's a little to early celebrate.

(Intercoms Ranger) Did you just say that there was another new enemy and not the Aparoid? See what it is, man.

*flying around in his Wolfen* I don't see anymore flying aparoids *looks down at the aparoid groups* better take them out from up here *starts shooting at the groups*

Guest Wolf O Donnell

*calls ramuza on the radio*

ramuza we could kill those groups since there are still loads of em, and we will be covering the ppl on the ground

*blasts some apariods around Eclipse*

Fox smiled when he saw Krystal land as she jumped out he got prepared.

"Okay, let's go. Be careful though, I have no idea where those Aparoid things could pop out next."

He heaved.

"We just have to find a way to destroy the spawners, or find them at least."

He started to walk towards the control center of Fichina, avoids all aparoids at all costs, always waiting for Krystal to catch up. They walked for miles until they finally came upon on the control center.

"There it is Krystal!"

She looks at it, "Fox, there is something strange. I think there should be more activity here than this" Looks around and sees there isn't a living soul.

• Owner/Technical Admin

* Goes on comlink, hailing the Cornerian Army and the Starfox Group *

" I've been watching your battle for quite some time now. Looks like you could use some backup. I'm here, waiting for commands. "

He looks at Krystal then back at the control center. He pulls out his blaster.

"Just stay alert... We're going in there, follow me."

He heads to the Control Center entrance, one of the two archs then he enters one with Krystal behind him.

"Nothing yet, Krystal. Maybe they left the Control Room."

• Owner/Technical Admin

* replies back to Wolf O'Donnell *

" I see. Interesting"

(replies to Eclipse) "Roger... i'm heading their direction now. C4, shunt some extra power to the shields, just in case."

(Flys in the direction of the two unknown blips on his radar)

"Okay, comming up on the targets now..."

*#$#!!! (Activates his comm unit.) Bad news, guys, whoever - or whatever - those new target are, they've just reached the Control Center!

*listening to his radio* !?!? who is talking to me!?!? better find out later *sees a bunch of flying aparoids coming towards him* new targets! heheh! *starts blasting aparoids* how many of them are there?

OOC: Yo, who's going to meet up with me and Krystal? I'm trying to find a way, but last time I did it... Let's just say it didn't turn out so good.

• Owner/Technical Admin

(to KITT )

" You're using up too much power! Drain some back into the reserve in case something goes wrong! "

He looks at Krystal then back at the control center. He pulls out his blaster.

"Just stay alert... We're going in there, follow me."

He heads to the Control Center entrance, one of the two archs then he enters one with Krystal behind him.

"Nothing yet, Krystal. Maybe they left the Control Room."

Krystal looks at Fox, "alright Fox, but we should stay on our toses. No telling what we might run into." They went deeper and head tords the main room of the building.

Guest Wolf O Donnell

*hails KITT on the comlink*

Help me kills those bugs will ya?

*looks over his wing*

damnit there locking on to me....

OOC: Yo' date=' who's going to meet up with me and Krystal? I'm trying to find a way, but last time I did it... Let's just say it didn't turn out so good.[/quote']

OOC: Um... looks like my character is the closest to you two, seeing as I'm flying over the control center. So i'll probably be the first one to run into you two.