Do you like the idea of Starfox being on foot? Or in the air?

sjrathbun812

I never played Assult, but I played and enjoyed Assault.

:hehe: I'm confused......

• Like 1

:hehe: I'm confused......

Why be confused? Haven't you ever played a game, only to realize you never played it, but then ultimately realizing that you played it?

• Like 1

Actually I was criticizing him for using the same typo/misspelling of the word "assault" multiple times in the same post.

Actually I was criticizing him for using the same typo/misspelling of the word "assault" multiple times in the same post.

Even if he had spelled it right, it STILL would have been confusing.

How can you have played something but also not played something?

This topic hasn't been posted in since sometime in December, 2010. Check the date before you dredge something.

To put this frankly, you're wrong. Check the dates on the last few posts on the ninth page.

To put this frankly, you're wrong. Check the dates on the last few posts on the ninth page.

I counted 5 dredges on that page, possibly 6. To put this frankly, the topic has still been dredged with or without your posts.

Well in my opinion I'd like Starfox to be both in the air and on the ground. If I had to choose though I'd choose the air.

I counted 5 dredges on that page, possibly 6.

We might as well dredge/spam the hell out this place till the mods get here :yes: C'mon lets do this shiz :pimp:

-------------------------

SF needs a healthy balance of both land and air

We might as well dredge/spam the hell out this place till the mods get here

Or we could just let this sink into the depths of SF-O's history, where it will never, ever surface again.

I Liked Assault in that it mixed conventional weapons fighting along with air combat, however I think the air missions were sparse and the ground missions just seemed a bit too easy to me. I would have liked to see the other team members cooperating with you on the ground or possibly some Cornerian soldiers. I also don't think that it would be a bad move for Nintendo to make SF titles just a bit more darker. The Zelda series seem to be headed in that direction.

well I think it should be more flying and a little bit of running. I did however played assault first and that is what I got hooked on so yeah

Or we could just let this sink into the depths of SF-O's history, where it will never, ever surface again.

I'm inclined to agree with you on this matter, Wolf Fang. Nearly everything has been said about this topic, locking now. :lol: