The Lylat Luxury Hotel: Part 5

Sylum

"I understand" Aria said, putting a comforting hand on the fox's shoulder "Flux has been in this situation before, but he wasn't the one that had to make the decision.  It didn't end well for him" Aria said, hoping to clear something up "Being in the same bad situation twice isn't ever a good thing"

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluxy

• Arashikage

• Kursed

• Kid_Cortet

Travis felt the hand, and knew she was right. "I want to be around him....but if I am the cause of it......I can't bear that..." He started to cry, knowing he was probably hurting Flux

"Please... don't cry" Aria said "I don't want another person crying here" She explained, some tears falling "We can't do much to help him right now except hope for the best"

"Please... don't cry" Aria said "I don't want another person crying here" She explained, some tears falling "We can't do much to help him right now except hope for the best"

Travis nodded. He began to growl when he felt his work pager go off, "Damn it......I can't go to work NOW..." he growled under his breath.

(Okay I'm bringing my new character into this) Ultor entered the hotel. He had no visible weapons, but was still wearing his armor.

"Tell them you're sick then" Aria suggested

Travis sighed, "I can't I have this genetic defect that I don't get sick often......" he informed her, "Plus..I hate to lie..."

[actually...I do have to leave for work in about half an hour Y~Y]

With Everyone either gone or asleep, Sarah continued to flip through Channels on the Room's TV set hoping to find something interesting to keep her occupied. She had grown tired of Sitcoms for one day, And Didn't want to watch any of those Cartoon's knowing her laughter would wake everyone up...

--

Back Down in the Hotel lobby, Scott finally had enough strength to open his eyes. As he stretched out his arms he suddenly noticed That Anne was no longer in with him. He knew She wasn't the person to Randomly get herself in trouble, But He Couldn't help but wonder...

"Loose your girlfriend Scotty?" Chuckled  a  feminine voice belonging to a large white Tiger.

"Well, do what you have to do" Aria said

Travis would look up Aria, "Aria....will you do me a favor...." he would then again lower his head as he stood up, blood form his knuckles dripping to the floor, "Make sure....you are there when he wakes up..." he told her. He stood still, hoping she would fill this request.

"Loose your girlfriend Scotty?" Chuckled  a  feminine voice belonging to a large white Tiger.

"huh? Oh... Heh, what are you doing all the way over here? He asked with a small chuckle...

Flux suddenly, coughed; Small amounts of blood coming out as he did. A small moan of pain came after that, and then stopped as he went back to his previous state of unconsciousness.

"I think somebody needed a electrician or something.." Tigress muttered looking around the lobby.

Travis would look up Aria, "Aria....will you do me a favor...." he would then again lower his head as he stood up, blood form his knuckles dripping to the floor, "Make sure....you are there when he wakes up..." he told her. He stood still, hoping she would fill this request.

"I will" Aria said "I promise"

(iPod for now. I hope I don't pass out lol)

"I think somebody needed a electrician or something.." Tigress muttered looking around the lobby.

"Well... They deffinetly need SOME sort of maintainece for this place." he muttered under his breath crossing his arms remembering the incident with the elevator a few days ago...

(Okay I'm bringing my new character into this) Ultor entered the hotel. He had no visible weapons, but was still wearing his armor.

John wandered around the hotel looking for Sanford, or someone to talk to and he came across a guy wearing some heavy armor. He looked at the tall guy with a shocked expression and continued down the hall.

"I will" Aria said "I promise"

(iPod for now. I hope I don't pass out lol)

With that, Travis would hug Aria, whether or not she wanted it, he did. He would let go, his head sulking. He left the Infirmary, and as soon as he stepped outside, hit the wall one more time, trying to kill what ever emotional pain he had and replacing it with physical. He would get to his room, put on his uniform, and wrap his gear around his waist, knowing he won't be able to concentrate.

[and with that I am out.....night y'all =D]

John wandered around the hotel looking for Sanford, or someone to talk to and he came across a guy wearing some heavy armor. He looked at the tall guy with a shocked expression and continued down the hall.

"He looks familiar" Ultor thought to himself. (Night Cortet)

"He looks familiar" Ultor thought to himself. (Night Cortet)

'Man why does he keep looking at me' John thought to himself as he sat down on a chair in the lobby

'Man why does he keep looking at me' John thought to himself as he sat down on a chair in the lobby

Ultor sat beside him then asked: "Are you by any chance John McCloud?"

Ultor sat beside him then asked: "Are you by any chance John McCloud?"

John gulped and said with a shy tone "Yes?, you are?"

Tigress walked to the front desk and rang the bell putting a  large dent in the top. "They always do make these things too weak..' The 7 Foot Tigress whined.

John gulped and said with a shy tone "Yes?, you are?"

"You can call me DEATH!" He yelled, then seeing the expression on his face he burst out laughing "Ha ha ha, you should have seen the look on your face! Ha ha ha, okay but seriously My name Is Ultor I recognized you from the files on the database." He said taking a seat

Tigress walked to the front desk and rang the bell putting a  large dent in the top. "They always do make these things too weak..' The 7 Foot Tigress whined.

[Yeah... Remember, even if Ryn or Cel aren't there, someone is. Just NPC it.]

"Mmm-hmm..." He mumbled as he stood up and started walking his way to the elevator...

"I'm going to go Check and See If I can Find Anne Upstairs..." He noted to Tigress pressing the button to go up. "Knowing how Tired She's been lately, It seems likely..."