The Lylat Luxury Hotel: Part 5

Sylum

"And this is Kaida" Kaila said, indicating the Klee Kai "My girlfriend"

-----

Bri exited the elevator and stepped into the lobby, seeing Cel and Ryn, she decided she'd go say hi

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluxy

• Arashikage

• Kursed

• Kid_Cortet

"Just wanted to meet and greet is all" Kaila said

"Oh. Well, heh. Okay." He responded, holding out his hand. "Gearhart, or Hart for short." Gearhart responded. Wow... Funny how fate works that way... He thought, liking how people came up and wanted to get to know him. Getting some new friends is exactly what he wanted.

Well, well, he just one-upped Zeke.

A sincere smile of his own on his muzzle, the tiger hugged her in return.  "Heh, I'm glad I'm good at -something-."

Ryn giggled. "Oh, believe me. You are good at things." She responded, hugging back and drying a tear on him.

"W-what did you do?" Aria asked

Flux gulped, and whispered into her ear what it was...

Nodding in agreement, Kaida raised her hand in a little wave, waiting for her girlfriend to continue on with the introduction.

"And this is Kaida" Kaila said, indicating the Klee Kai "My girlfriend"

He nodded. "Very nice to meet you too, Kaida." Gearhart said, perfectly fine with homosexuals.

"Oh. Well, heh. Okay." He responded, holding out his hand. "Gearhart, or Hart for short." Gearhart responded. Wow... Funny how fate works that way... He thought, liking how people came up and wanted to get to know him. Getting some new friends is exactly what he wanted.

He nodded. "Very nice to meet you too, Kaida." Gearhart said, perfectly fine with homosexuals.

"So Hart, how long've you been here at the hotel?  Oh, and can we sit?" Kaida asked, indicating the seat next to him with a light nod.

Ryn giggled. "Oh, believe me. You are good at things." She responded, hugging back and drying a tear on him.

Bri exited the elevator and stepped into the lobby, seeing Cel and Ryn, she decided she'd go say hi

"I won't make you explain, don't worry."  Giving her a small squeeze, Cel pulled away, still wearing the same smile.  He caught sight of the ligress, however, as she made her way towards them.  His attention turning towards her, he nodded.  "Hey Bri.  Came to say hi to Ryn too?"

"Huh?" John repeated "Oh I don't know were can we eat around here?" He asked "Oh one more thingI should mention about Ultor, he lost one of his ear's fighting the aparoids so when you talk to him, speak on his right side not his left or he will barely hear you." He said to John, then Jade.

"They have a Cafeteria, with an all you can eat buffet" John said happily

"ill be sure to remember that" jade said

Aria was still.  She knew what Cel meant by what he said to Flux, she didn't question it, she just let it go "Oh..." She said "Okay then"

-----

"So, where are you from Hart?" Kaila asked

----

"Yeah" The ligress said "I heard you weren't feeling good, thought I might be able to help somehow"

"They have a Cafeteria, with an all you can eat buffet" John said happily

"ill be sure to remember that" jade said

"I sure hope that all you can eat means all you can eat here." He joked but was actually quite serious.

"I sure hope that all you can eat means all you can eat here." He joked but was actually quite serious.

"last time i check, i mean after all it does say "All you can eat" John responded

"So Hart, how long've you been here at the hotel?  Oh, and can we sit?" Kaida asked, indicating the seat next to him with a light nod.

"Oh, how rude of me. Of course." He said, scooting the slightest bit so they could sit. "And I honestly can't remember. I have been in and out for a bit now actually." Gearhart responded.

Aria was still.  She knew what Cel meant by what he said to Flux, she didn't question it, she just let it go "Oh..." She said "Okay then"

Flux struck a beacon of blush as he looked back at her. "I mean, not that I didn't mind it... But I mean... Ah, I don't know..." He ended, looking away in embarrassment.

"So, where are you from Hart?" Kaila asked

"From Corneria." Gearhart replied calmly. "Never been in any big places though. usually just urban areas. Places I can afford and such."

"Yeah" The ligress said "I heard you weren't feeling good, thought I might be able to help somehow"

Ryn shrugged. "I guess it will be all fine soon. I just need soon to be now." Ryn joked, giving a chuckle as she did.

Ryn shrugged. "I guess it will be all fine soon. I just need soon to be now." Ryn joked, giving a chuckle as she did.

Cel scooted over so Bri could sit beside him, though he kept the vixen on his other side.

"Oh, how rude of me. Of course." He said, scooting the slightest bit so they could sit. "And I honestly can't remember. I have been in and out for a bit now actually." Gearhart responded.

"From Corneria." Gearhart replied calmly. "Never been in any big places though. usually just urban areas. Places I can afford and such."

Kaida sat down, then tuned in to listen.  "Hey, same here." she replied with a smile.  "I've never gone off-planet."

"last time i check, i mean after all it does say "All you can eat" John responded

"Well here's the elevator." Ultor said when they reached it "Hey Ultor I have a question." "What's that?"

"Me, John, Jade, and a few others are forming a group to take down a enemy and I was wondering if you would join. Sanford said to Ultor "No can do I'm afraid, if I take jobs from 3'rd parties, I might lose my title or worse." He responded

Kaida sat down, then tuned in to listen.  "Hey, same here." she replied with a smile.  "I've never gone off-planet."

"Oh! I have been off planet before, just not on any other ones." Gearhart stated with a nod.

"Well, we all go through hard times, I'm sure you'll recover just fine.  You're a strong girl, after all" Bri said sitting next to Cel

------

"You two should definately come to Gaia some time" Kaila said sitting down next to the Klee Kai "The people are nice, and the place is just so beautiful"

"You two should definately come to Gaia some time" Kaila said sitting down next to the Klee Kai "The people are nice, and the place is just so beautiful"

"Well, I won't go alone, but maybe if you took me with you sometime...?" Kaida asked, turning her attention for the time to her roommate.

"Well, I won't go alone, but maybe if you took me with you sometime...?" Kaida asked, turning her attention for the time to her roommate.

"Well, I wasn't going to just send you off alone" Kaila said with a giggle, and shot Kaida a signal

----

"Why did you do it?" Aria asked, putting her hand on Flux's shoulder

"Well, we all go through hard times, I'm sure you'll recover just fine.  You're a strong girl, after all" Bri said sitting next to Cel

Ryn shrugged. "I know that... I just..." She stopped for a moment to think. "If I could take all the annoying people, the ones that hurt me, and put them on a farm." She started, "Then take a bomb..." She stopped there and chuckled. "No, I wouldn't kill them." She added.

...Or just not yet at least...

Gearhart quirked at this. "Gaia?"

"Well, I wasn't going to just send you off alone" Kaila said with a giggle, and shot Kaida a signal

Kaida caught the signal and gave a light nod in return, letting the eagle-girl start it off.

"Gaia is my home planet" Kaila said "And you still need to see it" She said, turning her attention to the Klee Kai, smiling as she put her arm around her

"Gaia is my home planet" Kaila said "And you still need to see it" She said, turning her attention to the Klee Kai, smiling as she put her arm around her

With a quiet giggle, Kaida wrapped an arm around the eagle-girl's waist, scooting closer.  "Oh, we'll definitely go.  I wouldn't dream of missing it."

"Why did you do it?" Aria asked, putting her hand on Flux's shoulder

"Well, I uh..." Flux stammered, gulping as he did. "I wanted to... And it felt right..." He said, looking at her as he did, then turning away, still a bit embarrassed.

"Hmm, Cool." Gearhart noted.

I know they are a couple... But wow... They sure do like communicating like it a lot. Didn't they come to me? He thought, then chuckled in his mind.

"That's good" Kaila said, moving closer, and although she didn't show it, conscious that Gearhart was right in front of them

-----

"Well, MBSR is always great for problems like this" Bri said

------

"Well, it did feel right" Aria agreed "But was it really in our best interest?"

"That's good" Kaila said, moving closer, and although she didn't show it, conscious that Gearhart was right in front of them

Gearhart chuckled at this. "I have no problem with this at all, but if you two wanted some alone time, I could just find another table." He offered, a little offended that they came to him just to show their affection to him practically.

"Well, MBSR is always great for problems like this" Bri said

"The MBS what?" She responded, confused by it.

"Well, it did feel right" Aria agreed "But was it really in our best interest?"

Flux scoffed, and continued looking away and folded his arms. "That's cheating. You already know the answer to that."

"Well here's the elevator." Ultor said when they reached it "Hey Ultor I have a question." "What's that?"

"Me, John, Jade, and a few others are forming a group to take down a enemy and I was wondering if you would join. Sanford said to Ultor "No can do I'm afraid, if I take jobs from 3'rd parties, I might lose my title or worse." He responded

"Yeah" John replied "by the way any details on Sai?"

"Oh!  I'm very sorry" Kaila said, moving back "Aww man, I did it again, sorry about that.  Sometimes I just lose myself... but I have to get going, we gotta get up early" She said "I'll see you later Hart"

-----

"MBSR" Bri explained "Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction.  It's basically, you put your mind on something else to resolve your stress"

-----

"Sorry" Aria said "But it needed to be asked"

(Sorry, I'm out for tonight)

"Oh!  I'm very sorry" Kaila said, moving back "Aww man, I did it again, sorry about that.  Sometimes I just lose myself... but I have to get going, we gotta get up early" She said "I'll see you later Hart"

-----

"MBSR" Bri explained "Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction.  It's basically, you put your mind on something else to resolve your stress"

-----

"Sorry" Aria said "But it needed to be asked"

(Sorry, I'm out for tonight)

Gearhart shrugged. "It's fine. I'll see you two around." He said to the two as they left, sipping his coffee. Wow... They have a lot of sexual tension going on...

---

"Oh!. Okay." Rynn responded. "...I can't stop thinking about Zeke though and wanting to be with him." She said with a frown.

---

Flux playfully rolled his eyes. "Well then. Since now we are sitting here, how about we go finish the conversation in the room?" He asked with a grin, standing up and holding out his hand.

"Yeah" John replied "by the way any details on Sai?"

Sai as in Sai-Mai? He asked.