The Lylat Luxury Hotel: Part 5

Sylum

Once she was about done with her chicken, the Alaskan again devoted herself to her hot chocolate.  She took long, slow sips, wanting it to last but wanting to drink it down all the same.

'We'll see about helping her tomorrow, Krystal.' Gin reassured her, hoping he was right.

'If she's still there.' Krystal thought just to Gin  to not make Airi worried.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluxy

• Arashikage

• Kursed

• Kid_Cortet

"Hmmm, I dunno" Kaila said "Let's stay here for a little bit, then we can go back" She said "I'd kinda like to get to know some of the people here"

"Infamous Jade" She said curiously

"Well if he wants to, but I'm at least covering Jade and myself" John said

'If she's still there.' Krystal thought just to Gin  to not make Airi worried.

'She'll be here.  She wouldn't just leave Airi without giving her an explanation.' he reasoned, believing it to be true.

"Hmmm, I dunno" Kaila said "Let's stay here for a little bit, then we can go back" She said "I'd kinda like to get to know some of the people here"

"Sounds good to me."  Smiling, the Klee Kai stood up and gave her clothes a quick straightening before nodding to her roommate.  "Ready?  Where should we start?"

"I dunno, I haven't been here very long" Kaila said "But let's try to meet up with some of the people here"

"I dunno, I haven't been here very long" Kaila said "But let's try to meet up with some of the people here"

"Okay."  Taking a few steps out into the middle of the cafeteria, Kaida cupped her hands over her muzzle.  "Hey, who wants to get to know us?" she rather obliviously called out, her ears perked for any responses.

"Don't worry, Flux, we didn't do anything suggestive" Aria said "He just gave me a little massage is all"

"A little massage is all?!" The Wolf responded, still a little shocked. "I stayed up waiting for you, because you asked me to, just so you could let some guy you just met to give you a massage and talk your problems away?! Someone I know, or a hired professional could have done that too! Better yet, I could have done that!" He said back to her, getting a upset at this and overeating, especially compared to how he usually acted.

Scooting closer to the vixen, Cel wrapped his arm around her shoulders, holding her close.  "I'm sorry, Ryn...but this is just one of those times, I promise.  Things will turn around.  They always do."

"So? First I become boring, second I start getting talked down too, third, I don't get talked to enough by those that matter to me, and fourth, I just made Airi and Gin really worried about me!" Ryn said, letting a few tears to drip. "I don't want it getting any worse." She said, tired of the way things were going for her. She mainly hungered for some interaction between her and Zeke, as she grew addicted to the wonderful feeling she got when around him, but knew she couldn't really right now. And that made her more upset.

Gearhart was still at the table, drinking his coffee. [ :trollface: Lolz]

"A little massage is all?!" The Wolf responded, still a little shocked. "I stayed up waiting for you, because you asked me to, just so you could let some guy you just met to give you a massage and talk your problems away?! Someone I know, or a hired professional could have done that too! Better yet, I could have done that!" He said back to her, getting a upset at this and overeating, especially compared to how he usually acted.

Aria had tears welling up in her eyes "I'm sorry.... Had I known you felt so strongly about that I would have stayed in the corner, crying my eyes out"

"Infamous Jade" She said curiously "Well if he wants to, but I'm at least covering Jade and myself" John said

"Wise choice." Sanford said then walked normally with the rest of them "It's an inside joke Jade, John should be able to tell it to you in private later now won't he?" He said hinting that there are too many people around to tell her about K.S.F then putting a psychic shield in his mind set so she couldn't read his thoughts and hoping John doesn't give it away.

Kaila facepalmed "Do you really have to?" She asked, pulling the Klee Kai back

Blinking, puzzled, Kaida tipped her head to the side.  "What?  You're that shy?"

"So? First I become boring, second I start getting talked down too, third, I don't get talked to enough by those that matter to me, and fourth, I just made Airi and Gin really worried about me!" Ryn said, letting a few tears to drip. "I don't want it getting any worse." She said, tired of the way things were going for her. She mainly hungered for some interaction between her and Zeke, as she grew addicted to the wonderful feeling she got when around him, but knew she couldn't really right now. And that made her more upset.

Cel had to assume that those were the two young foxes he had seen with her before.  He frowned, trying to think of what to say, though nothing really came.  He didn't know the situation very well at all.  "Well, like they say, it always gets worse before it gets better...right?  Maybe you're almost through the tunnel and back into the light?"

'Frick, that sounded cliché...'

"I just don't think that's the best approach" Kaila said "Why don't we just walk up to a random stranger and introduce ourselves.... and maybe have a little fun" Kaila said with a devious look in her eyes

Aria had tears welling up in her eyes "I'm sorry.... Had I known you felt so strongly about that I would have stayed in the corner, crying my eyes out"

The Wolf stayed silent, unphased by this. He chuckled for a moment, then was about to speak, but got cut off by a pain in his stomach.

Moments later, the dullness in his eyes were re drawn with the glistening green eyes Flux had. Flux sighed, and went over to Aria, and hugged her. "I am sorry, I was out of line... I am glad he was able to help you." He said, nuzzling Aria's neck as he did.

Cel had to assume that those were the two young foxes he had seen with her before.  He frowned, trying to think of what to say, though nothing really came.  He didn't know the situation very well at all.  "Well, like they say, it always gets worse before it gets better...right?  Maybe you're almost through the tunnel and back into the light?"

'Frick, that sounded cliché...'

Ryn rolled her eyes. "Well... I am tired of things getting worse. I liked it how things were going..." She said with a frown.

Aria was puzzled by the wolf's recent bipolar behavior "It's okay" She said

Flux sighed, holding her close. "No... It's not." He started. "I got overwhelmed, and lost it. I am sorry... I just hate this situation so much. I don't like thinking about it, or dealing with it."

"I just don't think that's the best approach" Kaila said "Why don't we just walk up to a random stranger and introduce ourselves.... and maybe have a little fun" Kaila said with a devious look in her eyes

Her eyes flashing with realization, a wide grin stretched across her muzzle.  "Let's do it.  Okay, pick someone out."

Ryn rolled her eyes. "Well... I am tired of things getting worse. I liked it how things were going..." She said with a frown.

"Well, if you just need company, I'm more than open to going out with you." he offered with a smile.  After a few moments, however, the tiger blushed.  "Oh, b-but, you know, not, like, -that- going out...Like going out and having fun kinda going out."

"Wise choice." Sanford said then walked normally with the rest of them "It's an inside joke Jade, John should be able to tell it to you in private later now won't he?" He said hinting that there are too many people around to tell her about K.S.F then putting a psychic shield in his mind set so she couldn't read his thoughts and hoping John doesn't give it away.

"yeah I will" John said, "so where to Ultor?"

Flux sighed, holding her close. "No... It's not." He started. "I got overwhelmed, and lost it. I am sorry... I just hate this situation so much. I don't like thinking about it, or dealing with it."

"Can I help you forget in any way?" Aria asked

----------

"Uhhh, how about that one?" Kaila asked, indicating the wolf sitting at a table sipping his coffee

"Well, if you just need company, I'm more than open to going out with you." he offered with a smile.  After a few moments, however, the tiger blushed.  "Oh, b-but, you know, not, like, -that- going out...Like going out and having fun kinda going out."

Ryn giggled, hugging him as he finished. "Don't worry. We went over this." She started, pulling back a small amount. "You are cute, and really sweet... But definitely no Zeke." She said with a wink, and giggling more.

"Can I help you forget in any way?" Aria asked

Flux had a blush streak, and then let it go away. "Well, I guess... But..." He started, "It is hard now being near either you or Travis right now. It... It keeps reminding me of the situation with..." He said, his voice trailing off as his ears flattened and tail fell limp.

"yeah I will" John said, "so where to Ultor?"

"Huh?" John repeated "Oh I don't know were can we eat around here?" He asked "Oh one more thingI should mention about Ultor, he lost one of his ear's fighting the aparoids so when you talk to him, speak on his right side not his left or he will barely hear you." He said to John, then Jade.

"Uhhh, how about that one?" Kaila asked, indicating the wolf sitting at a table sipping his coffee

Her eyes locking onto the wolf, she nudged Kaila forward, whispering, "Go, go, go!"

Ryn giggled, hugging him as he finished. "Don't worry. We went over this." She started, pulling back a small amount. "You are cute, and really sweet... But definitely no Zeke." She said with a wink, and giggling more.

Even though he didn't want a relationship like that with Ryn, Cel couldn't help but feel a little offended by her words.

So he wasn't good enough?  He wasn't as good as Zeke, who tried to commit suicide?  Who was always running off, treating her unfairly?

But that was aside from the point.  They must have something that he couldn't see, and as long as Zeke made her happy he was the right one for her.

"But anyway, sometime we'll do something together.  Get your mind off it and such."

"I know" Aria said "I'm sorry.  But I will do anything to help you, you know that"

-------

Kaila approached the wolf "Heya, I'm Mikaila, but everyone calls me Kaila" She said

Her eyes locking onto the wolf, she nudged Kaila forward, whispering, "Go, go, go!"

Gearhart heard this, and sighed. He continued drinking his coffee, expecting something to happen.

Even though he didn't want a relationship like that with Ryn, Cel couldn't help but feel a little offended by her words.

So he wasn't good enough?  He wasn't as good as Zeke, who tried to commit suicide?  Who was always running off, treating her unfairly?

But that was aside from the point.  They must have something that he couldn't see, and as long as Zeke made her happy he was the right one for her.

"But anyway, sometime we'll do something together.  Get your mind off it and such."

[someone is a tad jealous. XD Lolz]

Ryn nodded. "Sure thing, Cel." She said, pulling him into another hug. "I have to admit though... You don't nearly mess up as much as him." She said honestly with a smile, knowing it was best having Cel always there to talk to as a best friend.

"I know" Aria said "I'm sorry.  But I will do anything to help you, you know that"

Flux nodded. "I know... But, well... I already did something Cel told me not to do... So I don't know..."

Kaila approached the wolf "Heya, I'm Mikaila, but everyone calls me Kaila" She said

Gearhart looked up, and set his paper down. "Why... Hello. Would you like something?" He asked politely, not sure as to why she came over there.

Ryn nodded. "Sure thing, Cel." She said, pulling him into another hug. "I have to admit though... You don't nearly mess up as much as him." She said honestly with a smile, knowing it was best having Cel always there to talk to as a best friend.

Well, well, he just one-upped Zeke.

A sincere smile of his own on his muzzle, the tiger hugged her in return.  "Heh, I'm glad I'm good at -something-."

Gearhart looked up, and set his paper down. "Why... Hello. Would you like something?" He asked politely, not sure as to why she came over there.

Nodding in agreement, Kaida raised her hand in a little wave, waiting for her girlfriend to continue on with the introduction.