The Lylat Luxury Hotel: Part 5

Sylum

Ryn was making her way down the stairs, calmly but surly. She did promise to talk to Cel later, and even if she didn't want to... She would easily keep a promise to him.

---

The Wolf turned his head as he walked, looking at Aria. "Oh, you hungry too?" He asked, the sly grin still on his face.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluxy

• Arashikage

• Kursed

• Kid_Cortet

"That's allright" John smiled "Should I invite Jade, she is feeling a little better today"

"You could totally pull it off." she replied with a playful wink.

"Thanks" Kaila said, finishing off half her meal

--------

"Yeah sort of" Aria said, remembering the last time she ate was yesterday

"That's allright" John smiled "Should I invite Jade, she is feeling a little better today"

"Jade Jade was she the one that looked like Krystal? He asked "Don't answer that John I got it.The very same, I'm sure she will be surprised to see you, but don't do the death thing please."  He answered "No promises." He laughed as they proceeded to John's room

"Yeah sort of" Aria said, remembering the last time she ate was yesterday

The Wolf shrugged. "Alright then. Looks like I'm paying." He said with a small chuckle, still making no physical communication with Aria.

Krystal sighed wishing she could have helped Ryn as the elevator started to move up to the 8th floor.

"Thanks" Kaila said, finishing off half her meal

Once she was about done with her chicken, the Alaskan again devoted herself to her hot chocolate.  She took long, slow sips, wanting it to last but wanting to drink it down all the same.

Krystal sighed wishing she could have helped Ryn as the elevator started to move up to the 8th floor.

'We'll see about helping her tomorrow, Krystal.' Gin reassured her, hoping he was right.

The Wolf shrugged. "Alright then. Looks like I'm paying." He said with a small chuckle, still making no physical communication with Aria.

Aria noticed Flux's recent odd behavior but decided that was something they could talk about later "So, what are you thinking about getting?" She asked, trying to spark conversation

------

Kaila drank her bright down, watching Kaida as she continued with her long slow sips of hot chocolate

Aria noticed Flux's recent odd behavior but decided that was something they could talk about later "So, what are you thinking about getting?" She asked, trying to spark conversation

The Wolf shrugged. "Probably a steak. Cooked rare." He said, his stomach rumbling the slightest. "What about you?"

The Wolf shrugged. "Probably a steak. Cooked rare." He said, his stomach rumbling the slightest. "What about you?"

"I think I'll have the chicken" She said

Kaila drank her bright down, watching Kaida as she continued with her long slow sips of hot chocolate

The Klee Kai couldn't help but notice Kaila's eyes on her, a small smile growing on her muzzle until she had to set her mug down out of risk of laughing while drinking.  "What?" she asked with a little giggle.

"I think I'll have the chicken" She said

"Heh, a good choice too." He said, the two finally getting to the Dining Hall. The Wolf entered, taking a seat at a closer table, mainly because he was hungry and wanted to order soon. He waited for Aria to sit. He had a question he wanted to ask.

---

Rynian finally made her way down to the lobby, and sat in a couch. She saw Cel wasn't there, so decided to sit and wait.

"Jade Jade was she the one that looked like Krystal? He asked "Don't answer that John I got it.The very same, I'm sure she will be surprised to see you, but don't do the death thing please."  He answered "No promises." He laughed as they proceeded to John's room

Jade was in her room and she began to get dressed. She had a feeling that she should get dressed. As she was just getting done, there was a knock on the door. "Come in" Jade said loudly

"Hey Jade, Feeling better i see" John chuckled "Oh and your dressed, you you and your skills.... Anyways wanna come to dinner with me, Sanford and his friend?"

Sure! She said happily, "I can finally get out of this stupid room"

John chuckled and they walked out of the room and met up with Sanford and Ultor down the hall.

"What what?" Kaila asked "I don't know what you mean"

"You were watching me for a while." she remarked with a sly smile.

Rynian finally made her way down to the lobby, and sat in a couch. She saw Cel wasn't there, so decided to sit and wait.

Having finished with a shower, Cel stepped out of the employees-only room and into the lobby.  Noticing the rhino at the front desk, he offered a simple nod, continuing on to the couch to relax.  When he noticed Ryn, his pace quickened, soon finding himself sitting down beside her.  "Hey.  You feeling better?"

"Heh, a good choice too." He said, the two finally getting to the Dining Hall. The Wolf entered, taking a seat at a closer table, mainly because he was hungry and wanted to order soon. He waited for Aria to sit. He had a question he wanted to ask.

"So, what's on your mind?" Aria asked, sitting down

------

"So?  I can't watch my girlfriend sip hot cocoa?" Kaila asked, returning the smile

Jade was in her room and she began to get dressed. She had a feeling that she should get dressed. As she was just getting done, there was a knock on the door. "Come in" Jade said loudly

"Hey Jade, Feeling better i see" John chuckled "Oh and your dressed, you you and your skills.... Anyways wanna come to dinner with me, Sanford and his friend?"

Sure! She said happily, "I can finally get out of this stupid room"

John chuckled and they walked out of the room and met up with Sanford and Ultor down the hall.

(Taking your sweet time posting that? j/k) Sanford leaned his head close to Jades ear"See this tall guy? His name is Ultor he's a Kryx try to read one of their minds and you'll get a headache" He told her

"So?  I can't watch my girlfriend sip hot cocoa?" Kaila asked, returning the smile

"Ohh, I guess you can if you really want to."  Taking another sip, her drink was gone.  Kaida quickly finished the remains of her chicken afterward, sliding her now-empty plate out ahead of her.

Having finished with a shower, Cel stepped out of the employees-only room and into the lobby.  Noticing the rhino at the front desk, he offered a simple nod, continuing on to the couch to relax.  When he noticed Ryn, his pace quickened, soon finding himself sitting down beside her.  "Hey.  You feeling better?"

Ryn looked over to him, and shook his head. "Nope... But what else is new." She said with a shrug. "No time with Zeke... Being insulted WAY too much... I just can't get a grip with anything. Hell! Last time I did anything fun was when I went dancing with Travis!" She said, obviously still upset.

"So, what's on your mind?" Aria asked, sitting down

The wolf sat back, looking at Aria, the sly grin gone. "Where were you last night?" He pondered, wanting to know.

"Ohh, I'm really sorry Flux" Aria said "I really needed time to get my thoughts out.  I met a guy named Tucker and we started talking, he helped me relax, and I feel much better now" She explained

------

"So what do you want to do now?" Kaila asked

(no what happened was i have a back button on my mouse, and I was just going to hit post, but instead hit the back and was like FML..... so i had to retype it......)

Jade grabbed her head "Thanks for warning me...... So how have you been Sanford" She extended to her hand to Ultor. Her hand was like a baby's hand to an adults hand "Hi my name is Jade"

"Ohh, I'm really sorry Flux" Aria said "I really needed time to get my thoughts out.  I met a guy named Tucker and we started talking, he helped me relax, and I feel much better now" She explained

The Wolf's ear twitched, now leaning in, obviously not the most happiest hearing this news. "How did he help you relax? You were over there for quite some time." He noted aloud, not liking where his thought process was leading to.

(no what happened was i have a back button on my mouse, and I was just going to hit post, but instead hit the back and was like FML..... so i had to retype it......)

Jade grabbed her head "Thanks for warning me...... So how have you been Sanford" She extended to her hand to Ultor. Her hand was like a baby's hand to an adults hand "Hi my name is Jade"

I'm Ultor so your the infamous Jade. He said to hear as he shook her hand obviously forgetting how strong he was compared to the others.  Sanford then leaned over to John and said to him"I seriously think you should let him pay, or at least for himself. Being as big as he is he requires a big meal if you know what I mean."

Ryn looked over to him, and shook his head. "Nope... But what else is new." She said with a shrug. "No time with Zeke... Being insulted WAY too much... I just can't get a grip with anything. Hell! Last time I did anything fun was when I went dancing with Travis!" She said, obviously still upset.

Scooting closer to the vixen, Cel wrapped his arm around her shoulders, holding her close.  "I'm sorry, Ryn...but this is just one of those times, I promise.  Things will turn around.  They always do."

"So what do you want to do now?" Kaila asked

"Well, we could either hang out down here a little longer, maybe get talking to other people," she began, "or we can head back up to our suite."