• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluxy

• Arashikage

• Kursed

• Kid_Cortet

"Yeah" John responded

He's one of the projects, we were looking for him awhile ago but it doesn't matter anymore, I should see him later and straigthting some things out." He exclaimed "Well we're here." Sanford said as they entered the cafeteria "K.S.F database has info on everyone here."

"Awesome, I am so hungry" Jade said.... "Wait till you try their Lasagna!!!"

"Lasagna?" Jade replied "its an earth food trust me its the best!!" John exclaimed

"Awesome, I am so hungry" Jade said.... "Wait till you try their Lasagna!!!"

"Lasagna?" Jade replied "its an earth food trust me its the best!!" John exclaimed

"I'll try one of everything!" He exclaimed "Here we go again..." Sanford said in a fatigued voice.

"Oh boy" John said as he watch Ultor run over to the buffet line.

"Oh boy" John said as he watch Ultor run over to the buffet line.

Sanford started to chuckle as he saw Ultor move 3 people aside with one slow swing of his arm. "Everybody out of the way enforcer coming through!"

Jade and John both instantaneously face-palmed. Jade then made the remark "Sort of Reminds me of you John" Jade giggled

Jade and John both instantaneously face-palmed. Jade then made the remark "Sort of Reminds me of you John" Jade giggled

"Well when Ultor is hungry nothing stands in his way." Sanford laughed.

"Yeah well John sure can eat pretty well too" She laughed

"Yeah well John sure can eat pretty well too" She laughed

"I'm sure." He then looked over and saw Ultor carrying 5 unique dishes.

"I'm sure." He then looked over and saw Ultor carrying 5 unique dishes.

John had gotten in line for his favorite dish of Lasagna, He filled his plate to the top and returned to the table. "See what i mean" Jade said

"What?! Just because I love Lasagna doesn't mean anything....." John said

John had gotten in line for his favorite dish of Lasagna, He filled his plate to the top and returned to the table. "See what i mean" Jade said

"What?! Just because I love Lasagna doesn't mean anything....." John said

"No it's because of how much you love it." Sanford said after swallowing. Ultor didn't take his helmet off fully, just enough eat but not enough to see his face, what was seen was his razor sharp teeth though, he kept his mouth closed when he chewed and you couldn't hear anything, but you could imagine what was going on inside his mouth was exceptionally scary.

Jade went up to the buffet and grabbed herself some salad and a little of this Lasagna. She had a taste of it and her response was "Oh my gosh this is so amazing!" Jade Exclaimed. "See I told you" John replied.

he paid no attention to Ultor eating his 5 plates of food, as his lasagna was far to important

(Sorry watching a video right now) Ultor had finished 2 meals exceptionally fast, then decided to look around to see if he recognized anyone. "So, is it as good as John keeps saying?" Sanford had asked Jade.

"Its sooo good" she exclaimed as she got up and decided to get a plate also.

"Its sooo good" she exclaimed as she got up and decided to get a plate also.

"Well maybe I will have some, you know after this we should check out some of the other hings here." Sanford said grabbing a small plate.

"Yeah there are alot of people here, and it would be cool to get to know them. This place seems to be very active" John said

"Yeah there are alot of people here, and it would be cool to get to know them. This place seems to be very active" John said

"Very active....... But anyway John, have you thought about what I said?" He asked

"Very active....... But anyway John, have you thought about what I said?" He asked

(sorry i had to run and do some stuff. I am back now)

"A little bit, I still have to discuss it with the Team" John said

"Ask the team about what?" Jade replied

(sorry i had to run and do some stuff. I am back now)

"A little bit, I still have to discuss it with the Team" John said

"Ask the team about what?" Jade replied

"You may want to explain it to her now." Sanford said to John Meanwhile Ultor had already finished so he decided to go to the hotels gym, he sent a message to Sanford so they knew where he was.

"Well, yesterday Sanford was talking to me about the KLS and pretty much they do what we do, and what we make per month, we could make double per week.

"Really!?" Jade said

"I still have to think about it though...." John replied

"The Lylat system is at peace right now, we hardly do anything, besides I think the team would like to see some action anyway" Jade said

"Well, yesterday Sanford was talking to me about the KLS and pretty much they do what we do, and what we make per month, we could make double per week.

"Really!?" Jade said

"I still have to think about it though...." John replied

"The Lylat system is at peace right now, we hardly do anything, besides I think the team would like to see some action anyway" Jade said

"Whoa slow down John, I can only guarantee you and Jade, I might be able to get the others in but I'm not sure." He said to John.

Jade apologized "Sorry, i was a little confused, I am not sure if John and I could leave the team, but we could always take a little Hiatus"

Jade apologized "Sorry, i was a little confused, I am not sure if John and I could leave the team, but we could always take a little Hiatus"

"Hiatus?" He wondered for a moment "I don't know, look I'm not saying you have to leave the team just yet, I'm saying I'm not 100% sure that I can get the whole team in. I should be able too but there is a chance I can't. I will do my best next time I'm over there." He said to them.

"What I meant by we was me and John...." Jade replied