• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluxy

• Arashikage

• Kursed

• Kid_Cortet

(I got to get some sleep, good night see you tomorrow maybe)

(Alright, have a good one dude)

Travis would be just getting off shift and passing through the lobby when someone dressed in what appeared to be a Cornerian Army uniform. Travis wanted to run, but the guy came straight for him. "Mr. Marcus?" he would ask. Travis nodded. The man handed Travis a letter, "Have a nice day..." he would say and turn to walk off. Travis would quickly open it, fearing the worst. But when he read the letter, he was dismayed. He quickly ran back to his room, trying to think everything over.

"Oh!. Okay." Rynn responded. "...I can't stop thinking about Zeke though and wanting to be with him." She said with a frown.

---

Flux playfully rolled his eyes. "Well then. Since now we are sitting here, how about we go finish the conversation in the room?" He asked with a grin, standing up and holding out his hand.

"Well, maybe we can get your mind off him" Bri said, "If you're up for it that is"

----

"Okay, that sounds like a good idea" Aria said taking Flux's hand and standing up

(141 pages and I just restarted this thing last week. XD)

(141 pages and I just restarted this thing last week. XD)

(Comedy relief is a good thing. Yeah at this rate it will be 500 by next month) Ultor was in the hotels gym, many of the other participants stared open wide at him while he destroyed punching bags with only one hit. "Sorry guys I'm gonna need more better quality, these ones break too fast." He said to the equipment managers. (Okay now everyone can start moving this along again)

(Not until everyone gets back on, it's just you and me so far)

(Yeah I know but you can still get somewhere in your stories can't you?)

"Well, maybe we can get your mind off him" Bri said, "If you're up for it that is"

Ryn shrugged. "Well, I just don't want to ruin anyone's fun. I don't mind you guys helping though."

"Okay, that sounds like a good idea" Aria said taking Flux's hand and standing up

Flux helped Aria up. and looked at her for a second, and then shook his head. "No... Maybe we shouldn't do that just yet." He said, still holding onto Aria's hand. "Anything else youy would like to do though? Still have plenty of day ahead of us!" He said with a small chuckle.

"Aww come on" Bri said "We can go skydiving"

Ryn looked at her and shrugged. "I'm not the biggest fan of that really. Heights just aren't my thing." She said honestly.

"Well, what do you want to do?"

Flux chuckled, giving her a small kiss on the cheek. "Now see? Your cheating again. I asked you first." He said with a grin.

Al: *pulling up in some goofy Hudson Hornet-esque looking car to a valet* Hey kid, ya mind parking my car? Thanks. *gives him a big stack of 50s* Oh and by the way, here's something for your trouble. Now go get yourself a haircut and put on some weight. *enters the lobby waiting for the clerk*

(Where are Star Fox anyway?)

"How about mountain biking?" Bri asked

----

"Alright.... How about we go to the hot tubs?" Aria asked

(Star Fox is not here...)

----

(Star Fox is not here...)

(How come?)

(How come?)

(The people playing them basically fell off the face of the earth... But the characters are taken for this RP so nobody can really do anything about it)

Al: *pulling up in some goofy Hudson Hornet-esque looking car to a valet* Hey kid, ya mind parking my car? Thanks. *gives him a big stack of 50s* Oh and by the way, here's something for your trouble. Now go get yourself a haircut and put on some weight. *enters the lobby waiting for the clerk*

(Where are Star Fox anyway?)

[#1] Don't expect someone to RP the front desk. Unless Cel is there, just NPC it.

#2] Starfox isn't really in here. This is just a nice recreational RP, no action really. And also what Kage said.]

Ryn chuckled. "I guess that would be fine..." She said. She really liked things that were relaxing, but this was Bri we were talking about. If Ryn wanted pure relaxing, she would have had to go somewhere else.

Flux nodded. "Alright. Let's go back to the room and change." He said, leading the two to the elevator.

Al: *comes to his room with his bags* Yeesh! What a bell hop! Last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it.

"Alright" Bri said "When do you want to go?"

----

"Okay, let's go" Aria said following the wolf

(Just a tip, you might want to write the RP like a story, go here if you don't know what I mean)

"Alright" Bri said "When do you want to go?"

Ryn shrugged. "Not sure. Maybe tomorrow or something. I want to make sure I am feeling at least the slightest better before it."

"Okay, let's go" Aria said following the wolf

Flux led the two to the elevator, constantly from time to time rubbing his tail against her to show affection. He got in, and pressed the button, a smile on his face as he waited for it to start.

Al: *happens to be in the same elevator, farts* Hey, did somebody step on a duck? :P (See you another time maybe)

Ryn shrugged. "Not sure. Maybe tomorrow or something. I want to make sure I am feeling at least the slightest better before it."

Flux led the two to the elevator, constantly from time to time rubbing his tail against her to show affection. He got in, and pressed the button, a smile on his face as he waited for it to start.

"Okay, that sounds good" Bri said

Aria, in turn, brushed one of her wings against the wolf as the elevator started, heading off to her floor

Aria, in turn, brushed one of her wings against the wolf as the elevator started, heading off to her floor

Flux smiled. He took his arm and rubbed Aria's back as the elevator ascended. "Huh.... I don't think I ever really saw you in a bathing suit before." He said with a small grin and a wink.

"Okay, that sounds good" Bri said

Ryn nodded. "Alright then. I am going to go rest then for now." She stated, giving Cel a nice big hug, then releasing and standing to do the same with Bri.