The Lylat Luxury Hotel: Part 5

Sylum

"What I meant by we was me and John...." Jade replied

"Well I can get you guys in no problem, I only ask that when and if we go there do not talk to anyone. The mercenaries there are dangerous and they don't like newcomers much. But you probably won't have to operate with any of them, everyone does there own thing and has a choice of wither or not to bring a partner." He said to Jade

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluxy

• Arashikage

• Kursed

• Kid_Cortet

"The only downside is if they find that we are from Starfox, they might not be to happy" John replied

"The only downside is if they find that we are from Starfox, they might not be to happy" John replied

"yeah most mercenaries don't like star fox, I've seen a few try and take them down a few times. But if you stick with me, I'm sure you'll be fine." He reassured them.

"We won't ruin your reputation will we?" John said

"We won't ruin your reputation will we?" John said

"Not as long as they don't find out who you are so Jade, might want to work on that disguise of yours." He said to them.

"This disguise didn't work to well did it?" Jade said

"This disguise didn't work to well did it?" Jade said

"Well I saw a resemblance, Ultor did too but that's only because..... Oh Sh!t!" He said in a "Oh crap" voice.

John's ears perked up in an alert fashion "what, whats wrong?" John said worryingly

John's ears perked up in an alert fashion "what, whats wrong?" John said worryingly

"I forgot that everyone who works for K.S.F has access to the database and therefore has information about everyone in Lylat, including you two. If you still want to join I can get you guys in but it might not be easy." He responded to John.

"Not entirely".........John pulled out his laptop......"John what are you doing" John looked at Jade and smirked "the second thing I do best aside from flying."

"Not entirely".........John pulled out his laptop......"John what are you doing" John looked at Jade and smirked "the second thing I do best aside from flying."

"John I don't think you know what your doing." Sanford said to him in a troubled voice.

(too all, i am really not a hacker, i just do networking, so i know how the internet works and the protocols, but nothing extreme or dangerous. its just for the sake of roleplay)

"Sanford, Everything is connected through the Universe Wide Web. We had something similar back on Earth, and I was the best Hacker. I was the top on Earth. If i wanted, I could shut down the whole world's internet infrastructure.  I can Crack any password and spoof any of my information to make myself undetectable on any network.

This is my plan, but first its going to take planning. My idea is this. First infiltrate the K.S.F network and Login as an Admin, with a spoofed internet address, so it looks like I am from a completely different place, but i will be bouncing of thousands of servers in Lylat, and it would take hundreds of years to search through all the logs just to find me, if they could.

When i am logged in as an Admin, Im going to Edit my database file, erase skills like my hacking, etc, and some other personal Info from mine and Jade's bio.

We can do it that way, or we can go your way. I am up for either, but its what ever you feel comfortable with.." John said. Confidence and assurance in his voice " But I don't have to, and I will abide by what you say."

(too all, i am really not a hacker, i just do networking, so i know how the internet works and the protocols, but nothing extreme or dangerous. its just for the sake of roleplay)

"Sanford, Everything is connected through the Universe Wide Web. We had something similar back on Earth, and I was the best Hacker. I was the top on Earth. If i wanted, I could shut down the whole world's internet infrastructure.  I can Crack any password and spoof any of my information to make myself undetectable on any network.

This is my plan, but first its going to take planning. My idea is this. First infiltrate the K.S.F network and Login as an Admin, with a spoofed internet address, so it looks like I am from a completely different place, but i will be bouncing of thousands of servers in Lylat, and it would take hundreds of years to search through all the logs just to find me, if they could.

When i am logged in as an Admin, Im going to Edit my database file, erase skills like my hacking, etc, and some other personal Info from mine and Jade's bio.

We can do it that way, or we can go your way. I am up for either, but its what ever you feel comfortable with.." John said. Confidence and assurance in his voice " But I don't have to, and I will abide by what you say."

"I guess I'll help, but if they find out you hacked your way into the K.S.F database and erased your file, they will  start a man hunt and won't stop until all three of us are dead, so don't screw up!" He said in a serious and worried tone.

"John its too risky" Jade said worryingly

"Jade your right, i don't wanna risk our lives, but this situation if we join is going to be rocky too, but less chance that they will take our lives" John replied

"John its too risky" Jade said worryingly

"Jade your right, i don't wanna risk our lives, but this situation if we join is going to be rocky too, but less chance that they will take our lives" John replied

"Alright, I will try to get you two in, but I can't just sign you in it's a lot harder than that, you will have to go through a few tests and they need DNA evidence, But after you guys join everything will be fine, of course I won't be able to come in with you guys I can nominate you and then show you the place, but I won't be able to stand around you guys or risk blowing my cover. But don't worry I will watch out for any trouble around you guys if needed."

"If all goes well, we can finally upgrade and get back to the original great fox design, rather then the crappy one we have now." John said. " but lets see how things go"

"If all goes well, we can finally upgrade and get back to the original great fox design, rather then the crappy one we have now." John said. " but lets see how things go"

"I have a friend in the buisness, he can get you two in twice as fast most people do. just think if you guys get in which you probably will then you would be getting 10,000 a week, maybe more if you are lucky."

"Do we have to stay in forever? or..." Jade asked

"Do we have to stay in forever? or..." Jade asked

"Once your in your in forever, but you don't have to accept the missions but you do have to never tell anyone any of the secrets, but if you do you have to either kill the person you told, or convince them to join."

"I see that is why you were stressing us to join......." John replied

"I see that is why you were stressing us to join......." John replied

"You guys are my friends, I don't want to see you dead and I especially don't want to kill you."

"Sanford thanks so much, you truly are a great friend" John replied

"Sanford thanks so much, you truly are a great friend" John replied

"You too John, but don't start spreading rumors about me being some kind of nice guy."

John laughed "I won't Sanford"

John laughed "I won't Sanford"

"Well I'll call my friend Rylaz later, he should be able to get you guys past the first few tests. Afterwards do what they say and remember : Don't draw attention to yourself or anything else and more importantly don't talk to anyone but your instructor. Anyway I have something to do right now so I'll see you both later, give me a shout when you think your ready to join." He said before getting up and heading out of the cafeteria.