The Cornerian Complex

Fluxy

Ultor saw what happened, he decided it was time to go have a "chat" with Delirium as he got up and started to look for him.

Delirium intresting her, balsa followed him in the direction he went.

after noticing people following him, delirium decided he should probably see what they wanted to with a friendly conversation.

"you guys need anything" delirium quickly said as he whipped around to face the people (or person) following him

"Yeah, basic training" Arashikage repeated "It's sorta like camp, only you're there for a long time, and there's a lot of yelling, running, push ups,and sit ups" He explained "I had to go there for the Shadow Element, we had our own camp on Earth... Now that we got a new space unit, I had to redo it" The mercenary said with a chuckle "Oh that was a lot of fun" He said sarcastically

Harmona would raise a brow, "Earth?" she would ask. She would shake her head, "I've been trained all my life to survive, without the yelling....." she would look to the side thinking "Why is there yelling?". She would hear her stomach growl loudly, gripping her stomach she would give a sigh, "I can smell the food nearby, but I don't see it...."

"I saw that little bit of commotion you caused back in the gym, what the hell was that about?" Ultor asked in a serious tone.

after noticing people following him, delirium decided he should probably see what they wanted to with a friendly conversation.

"you guys need anything" delirium quickly said as he whipped around to face the people (or person) following him

"im here to observe people in their natural habitat" Balsa said, her voice its usually level of scratchyness and depth

"i heard a fight and a large commotion and saw you walking. I assumed you were apart of the commotion and simply sought an answer."

"I saw that little bit of commotion you caused back in the gym, what the hell was that about?" Ultor asked in a serious tone.

"the stupid hyena kneed me in the balls, she's lucky thats all i did to her" delirium explained to Ultor.

"im here to observe people in their natural habitat" Balsa said, her voice its usually level of scratchyness and depth

"i heard a fight and a large commotion and saw you walking. I assumed you were apart of the commotion and simply sought an answer."

"no i was part of that "fight", if you could even call it that" Delirium told balsa.

"the stupid hyena kneed me in the balls, she's lucky thats all i did to her" delirium explained to Ultor.

"no i was part of that "fight", if you could even call it that" Delirium told balsa.

"i see" Balsa deadpanned after hearing the after action report

"well dont mind me if i follow you, oyu seem like a valid source of entertainment"

"Luckily for you I didn't here the whole thing, well I don't have any evidence against you but I know that that's not all that happened." He than said in a less serious tone.

"i see" Balsa deadpanned after hearing the after action report

"well dont mind me if i follow you, oyu seem like a valid source of entertainment"

delirium couldn't help but laugh after this comment, it really brightened his mood up after what happened

"i'm pretty sure if entertainment is what ya want, i can help ya" delirium chuckled

"Luckily for you I didn't here the whole thing, well I don't have any evidence against you but I know that that's not all that happened." He than said in a less serious tone.

"i egged her on a little bit if it counts...i just wasn't expecting what she did in response" Delirium explains to ultor in a brightened mood

delirium couldn't help but laugh after this comment, it really brightened his mood up after what happened

"i'm pretty sure if entertainment is what ya want, i can help ya" delirium chuckled

"very well" Balsa said, her demeanor brighter than usual

"lead and i will follow"

"i egged her on a little bit if it counts...i just wasn't expecting what she did in response" Delirium explains to ultor in a brightened mood

"Well you seem like quite the ladies man for that kind of response." Ultor said sarcastically. "You might want to avoid doing that again, or at least in my presence it won't be good for you." Ultor said before walking away.

Krissy was wandering around the complex, she thought it best to see if this place had anything that could send her on another treasure quest.

after Ultor left  and balsa decided to follow him, delirium once again realized he was hungry, and decided to go to the nearest restaurant and get some food, and maybe talk to his new follower.

Harmona would raise a brow, "Earth?" she would ask. She would shake her head, "I've been trained all my life to survive, without the yelling....." she would look to the side thinking "Why is there yelling?". She would hear her stomach growl loudly, gripping her stomach she would give a sigh, "I can smell the food nearby, but I don't see it...."

"It's right here" Arashikage said as they entered the food court.  "Do you not know how a food court works?" He asked, not trying to sound rude, just curious.  He wondered about her, where she was from and what she did, and how was she so naive?

after Ultor left  and balsa decided to follow him, delirium once again realized he was hungry, and decided to go to the nearest restaurant and get some food, and maybe talk to his new follower.

"so, may i ask, who are you? oh, my manners. I am Balsa, may i know who you are?" Balsa asked, her voice low and soft.

"so, may i ask, who are you? oh, my manners. I am Balsa, may i know who you are?" Balsa asked, her voice low and soft.

"my name is Delirium" he said, offering a handshake

"would you like some food cause I'm starved" Delirium said rubbing his stomach

"It's right here" Arashikage said as they entered the food court.  "Do you not know how a food court works?" He asked, not trying to sound rude, just curious.  He wondered about her, where she was from and what she did, and how was she so naive?

Harmona would chuckle, "I know how those work......There is a stand for each kind of food....right?" though she was not going to tell him that she read the brochure before they met up. She smiled, "I smell......poultry.....I think I'll get that...." she turned to Kage, "What about you, what might you be getting?"

Harmona would chuckle, "I know how those work......There is a stand for each kind of food....right?" though she was not going to tell him that she read the brochure before they met up. She smiled, "I smell......poultry.....I think I'll get that...." she turned to Kage, "What about you, what might you be getting?"

"I don't know" Arashikage said "I may get the fried chicken" He concluded, leading the way to a KFC stand "It's not the most high quality, but it tastes good most of the time" He said "I'll pay if you want" He offered, he was trying to be nice, and he had to spend all the money he had anyway

Anna also decided food was an excellent way to cool down, and made for the food court. On arrival, she ordered a simple burger and large softdrink, winding down at a table while her food was being prepared. Although she was alone, the murmuring chat echoing around the room was oddly warming and reassuring, the atmosphere clicking to completion on the first sip of her drink.

"my name is Delirium" he said, offering a handshake

"would you like some food cause I'm starved" Delirium said rubbing his stomach

Smirking at the hospitality, balsa shook his hand and said

"nice to meet you Delirium, and yes please i would be honored."

"I don't know" Arashikage said "I may get the fried chicken" He concluded, leading the way to a KFC stand "It's not the most high quality, but it tastes good most of the time" He said "I'll pay if you want" He offered, he was trying to be nice, and he had to spend all the money he had anyway

Harmona laughed, as they got closer to the KFC. "This is where I am smelling the poultry from...." she explained. When Kage offered to pay, it sent some sort of red flag up with her, "No.....that is ok, I have enough..." he would reply. The last time she allowed a man to do something for her, it went terribly wrong.

Harmona laughed, as they got closer to the KFC. "This is where I am smelling the poultry from...." she explained. When Kage offered to pay, it sent some sort of red flag up with her, "No.....that is ok, I have enough..." he would reply. The last time she allowed a man to do something for her, it went terribly wrong.

"W-well, okay" Arashikage said, slightly embarrassed that he even asked.  "Well, do you want to order separately?" He asked, just after saying it realizing it was an incredibly dumb question

Smirking at the hospitality, balsa shook his hand and said

"nice to meet you Delirium, and yes please i would be honored."

at this Delirium decided one of the fancier restaurants needed a try, completely passing up the food court.

upon arrival he went to the nearest seat and beckoned Balsa to follow him.

"don't worry about the prices" Delirium started up "i've more than enough to cover us both"

Delirium said kindly right before the waitress got there

"W-well, okay" Arashikage said, slightly embarrassed that he even asked.  "Well, do you want to order separately?" He asked, just after saying it realizing it was an incredibly dumb question

Harmona chuckled, "You are really determined to help pay for this......" she pointed out, "As I said, I can pay for this..." she would let him know again. She was weary of men, but she found this one only trying to be nice, so she let it slide for now. She would begin to sniff the air, closing her eyes as she did so, "Wow.....it smells soooo good...." she would comment.

at this Delirium decided one of the fancier restaurants needed a try, completely passing up the food court.

upon arrival he went to the nearest seat and beckoned Balsa to follow him.

"don't worry about the prices" Delirium started up "i've more than enough to cover us both"

Delirium said kindly right before the waitress got there

"seeking karmatic neutrality? Sounds fair. And thank you." Balsa said, Tying her long red hair into a semi-neat pony tail.

Harmona chuckled, "You are really determined to help pay for this......" she pointed out, "As I said, I can pay for this..." she would let him know again. She was weary of men, but she found this one only trying to be nice, so she let it slide for now. She would begin to sniff the air, closing her eyes as she did so, "Wow.....it smells soooo good...." she would comment.

"It does" Arashikage agreed "How do you like your chicken prepared?" He asked, "Personally, I like fried chicken, especially with a side dish of fries.  That's the best" He commented, his mouth watering at the very thought as the line dwindled to just the two standing in front of the counter

"seeking karmatic neutrality? Sounds fair. And thank you." Balsa said, Tying her long red hair into a semi-neat pony tail.

"not 100% sure i know what you mean by "karmatic neutrality" but yeah sounds important"

Delirium was in a good mood y now

"so what brings you around here, you don't see many humans nowadays." Delirium asked