Star Fox: TNG CH 2

Tiberius

"They had plans to make her a Ai like Serena except not a hologram she's got a couple things we need to remove."Krystal explained leaning against the wall.

"She's not that simple."Alex sighed.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Scott7

• Tiberius

• FoxMcCloud

Top Posters In This Topic

"They had plans to make her a Ai like Serena except not a hologram she's got a couple things we need to remove."Krystal explained leaning against the wall.

"Probably should..." Sarah replied, making a few clicks on a packet she had found... Inside was a document From the Frigate's former research team, It was Mostly a Report on the Subject and the Status of the Current Neurological Implants that have been Implemented, which was Sent to Corneria Right around the Middle of Starfox's attack...

"She Should Still be in Scott's room." Sarah noted, plugging a portable drive into a slot so She could download some of this info...

"I'll go get her i might need some help so meet me in the Infirmary." Krystal replied before walking  out to Get Anne.

"I'll go get her i might need some help so meet me in the Infirmary." Krystal replied before walking  out to Get Anne.

Sarah Simply Rolled her eyes, She did find the Subject serious though she wished there would be a bit of time to rest before going nuts about another porblem...

Bursting into Scott's room  Krystal looked around frantically for the Collie named Anne. "Anne?" She whispered.

Bursting into Scott's room  Krystal looked around frantically for the Collie named Anne. "Anne?" She whispered.

She Was Sleeping quietly in the Same bed where she was last, though Scott obviously wasn't there...

KRystal shook her head "Great." she muttered to herself reaching out to Sarah hoping she wasn't too far away.'Sarah if you can hear me bring strecher or something Anne's still asleep.'Krystal thought wondering how the heck she could sleep through something like this when even Scott was apparently awake.

KRystal shook her head "Great." she muttered to herself reaching out to Sarah hoping she wasn't too far away.'Sarah if you can hear me bring strecher or something Anne's still asleep.'Krystal thought wondering how the heck she could sleep through something like this when even Scott was apparently awake.

Sarah was in the Hallway walking towards the infirmary When she had gotten the message, but Facepalmed as she replied... 'Wake her up then, I Can't take a stretcher up to that  way anyway...'

Krystal slapped her paw into her face 'one on wheels?']Krystal thought in question back moving towards the collie slowly.

Krystal slapped her paw into her face one on wheels?']Krystal thought in question back moving towards the collie slowly.

'There is a one here that hovers above the ground, I'll work on bringing it up...' Sarah Sighed as she gettingt thing moving and worked her way out...

--

"Would you?" Na-sheen continued after the interuption... "Over something as Simple as Rok? She asked still seeming a bit saddened... Though he just sighed and shook his head finding it rather rediculous that she had not learned anything... "There's more to a treasue's Value then Just its worth in Credits, Na-sheen..."

"Please Scott, Answer my Question..." She replied with a Sigh holding out her arm and rolled up her sleeve with care... around her wrist was a heavy Burn, one that still hurt even today evem after how long it had been there... "After this, I'm interested to know..."

"You really should get that looked at." Kari said To na-sheen as she passed by.

"Anne?" KRystal asked lightly shaking the collie.

"You really should get that looked at." Kari said To na-sheen as she passed by.

"Anne?" KRystal asked lightly shaking the collie.

"Mind Your own Business!" She Snapped, the sound the growl through her teeth continuing to be Heard Before Kari was at a far enough distance...

"Take It easy..."

--

Anne made a tired before opening her eyes and turning her head in her Direction... "yeah..."

"Go back to sleep it's not that important I'll wake you up later." Krystal whisperd to Anne.

'I don't know where you got her Scott but you better deal with her before I dump her into something.' Kari thought to Scott as she walked farther away muzzle held high.

"Go back to sleep it's not that important I'll wake you up later." Krystal whisperd to Anne.

'I don't know where you got her Scott but you better deal with her before I dump her into something.' Kari thought to Scott as she walked farther away muzzle held high.

'Don't worry Kari, She just get's upset easily when personal issues are brought up around unfamiliar faces...' Scott replied mentally before placing his eye Focus back towards the She-wolf...

Once Kari was out of Na-sheen's space She began to calm down a bit... Her movments seeming less tense as she moved back and rested against the side of her ship again...

--

Yawning, the collie gave a nod before resting her head against the pillow again...

About 3 or 4 minutes later Sarah finally came in with the stretcher...

"Took you long enough." KRystal sighed "help me get sleepyhead on it." krystal said motioning to the sleeping collie.

Fenris-iicon.gif

The bridge was empty and shrouded in darkness, save for the one being silently working at the monitors, eyeing the condition of the ship and carefully moving her trough space as fast as he dared without overstressing the heavily damaged hull. They had been moving towards Fichina before the attack, and he saw no reason why it would be any worse a destination now. Besides, he didn't fancy the risk of having to cross space in a vessel as damaged as this. He'd better confront Fox with it though, just to be sure. Flicking a switch, changing to Fox's intercom frequency, he called him up. "Fox, Odin here. Requesting your presence on the bridge."

Not awaiting a reply, he dumped down into one of the many chairs scattered around the bridge, wearily letting a hand run trough his thick headfur. First now did he have time to spare to think trough his personal needs. All of his personal belongings were gone, with the exception of his personal intercom, wallet, keys, and what clothes were on his body. The Dragon would need a complete rebuild, with parts he didn't have at hand. He'd also need a new gun. Heck, he didn't even have a place to sleep on this new, mostly unknown ship.

However, his real home was on Fichina. If there was a place he'd be able to stock up on parts and gear, it was there.

Overwhelmingly tired, he kicked back into the chair, awaiting Fox to make his way there.

"Odin?" Serena asked her holgram lighting up the area around where she stood "was my joke good?" The holgram white Vixen asked.

"Took you long enough." KRystal sighed "help me get sleepyhead on it." krystal said motioning to the sleeping collie.

Giving an emotionless nod Sarah brought the Stretcher over to the side of the bed, then Knealing under it and pressing a switch so it would lower to the same height as mattress...

"You didn't tell her anything yet, right?" Sarah whispered slowly sliding the blanket off of Anne then carefully slipping her arm's under her head and back being careful not to wake her....

"no i just told her to sleep." Krystal whispered back grabbing Anne's legs helping Sarah move the collie to the stretcher. "And next time keep the blanket on her." Krystal sighed.

"Odin?" Serena asked her holgram lighting up the area around where she stood "was my joke good?" The holgram white Vixen asked.

Fenris-iicon.gif

Odin sighed, scratching out dust from his eyes before responding. "Honestly, it was horribly timed. We're all... tired, and have just lost a home, a home filled with memories. It'll be a while before Starfox'll be the same again."

"I was just trying to lighten the mood a bit."Serena sighed." I've finsihed scanns on all fighters you want a list on parts needed for the dragon?" The White colored AI asked.

"no i just told her to sleep." Krystal whispered back grabbing Anne's legs helping Sarah move the collie to the stretcher. "And next time keep the blanket on her." Krystal sighed.

'Let's hope there won't be a next time...'

"Ok, on 3... 1... 2... 3." Sarah Said before both Vixen's quickly moved her onto the stretcher and thankfuly she didn't wake up as they did. Sarah then placed the blanket back on top of her to keep her warm... 'Aright, though are you sure you can do something about this? I mean... The Chip is binded with her Nervous System..." Sarah Asked crossing her arm's and her ear's lowering as she just stared down at Anne with a worried expression on her face....

"Did i give you a new body?" Krystal asked starting to push the streacher out of the room....

Fenris-iicon.gif

Odin chuckled lightly. "Most of those parts are custom-made. Your listings will only cover the "official" Wolfen parts. I'll have a look over it myself when we're in safety." He nodded towards the ice-covered planet ahead of them. "The battle's sure to have been picked up by the Cornerian Armada, we need to go underground as fast as we can." He paused to let out a loud, jawsplitting yawn. "What worries me." He continued. "Is that there are no space docks safe for us in the system. And that the hull's been too compromised to make an atmospheric entry in its current state. It'll break apart. We'll have to pull something out of our backsides if we are to get the ship down to the surface in one piece."

"Did i give you a new body?" Krystal asked starting to push the streacher out of the room....

"Well... I'm pretty sure this isn't my old one because it's in ashes, So yeah I think so." Replied with a Smirk walking along side the stretcher with hands it's side as they moved it through the halls and back downstairs... Anne Sleeping quietly the entire time....

--

Scott Paused for a moment before rolling his eyes and sighed.... "Probably not... I Didn't even intend to hurt you...."