Multi-verse Pocket Dimension

Snys93

The purpose of this RP is simple, a multi -verse pocket dimension where your OCS and popular characters can mengle and do random fun stuff. The only thing is no sexual activity will take place on this thread.  I'd also ask you to respect all site rules, to be civil and respect your fellow members. Be safe and please refer to the site please. Thank you and happy role playing.

There is not a set number limit to role players. It is a drop in drop out RP. As to the location of where this all takes place can vary depending on player preference: an arena, a city, desert plain, etc.

Huh, this game sounds a lot like what I'm doing in my story. Characters from multiple dimensions meet with each other, mingle and fight along side each other. As for the explicit stuff? You don't have to worry about that. I will never go any higher than rated T. I don't care how badly people want me to do that. Stuff like that means nothing to me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shmibli7 said:

Sounds pretty good.

1 hour ago, fanfictiondreamer said:

Huh, this game sounds a lot like what I'm doing in my story. Characters from multiple dimensions meet with each other, mingle and fight along side each other. As for the explicit stuff? You don't have to worry about that. I will never go any higher than rated T. I don't care how badly people want me to do that. Stuff like that means nothing to me.

:) now all that needs to be done is the RP to be approved.

9 minutes ago, Quadroline said:

May I join in the fun? (Despite having no RP Characters)

Of course, and you don't have to have an oc to join in. Use a character you know well :)

A grey earth with a black velvet sky colors the landscape. It's up to you give it life.

Suddenly, something appears!!!

(Remember this is drop in drop out. You can leave anytime, but make sure to write you leaving and arriving in the RP)

Oh, sorry heh ^^; thanks for pointing that out :)