Fan fiction discussion.

Four-eyed Vulpine

If you have any ideas or just want to brainstorm on plots, feel free to discuss them here.  Perhaps some writer out there will get some needed inspiration from this.

Note:  This is just for short ideas, so don't go posting your whole fan fic here.

Starfox is out doing their work when they see a peculair sight just outside the system. It looked like a huge ring. Out of nowhere just sitting there, orbiting some barren planet. They orbit the ring for a few days only to see a different craft enter its atmosphere. A few moments later they saw that the craft was being chased by dozens of smaller purple ones..... Should starfox investigate and maybe help? OR should they stay back and let the matter settle itself? How will they react towards the two new races? Especialy the one that is being exterminated because of some religous beilef.

Guest Chiro-Chan

*stumbles in* HALP. I have writer's block, and I really want to finish up 'Son of Cloud', so I can start on a few other stories. So far, The Eladardians are headed for Corneria, with the remainders of the Star Fox team now hot on their trail. Oddly, I get stuck on the weirdest parts, and I can't think of what should happen next besides the Eladardians arriving on Corneria.

Also: I have a few odd ideas floating around in my head. One of them... Well, ever wonder (and this is going on the notion that James actually is dead, though I doubt he is) why the Great Fox isn't haunted by James' spirit? Well, I got this weird little idea after watching 'A Haunting' on TV. Basically, Fox decides to stay up late one night to get some work done. He hears something calling his name, so he figures he's just tired, and should get some sleep. The next night, Fox is about ready to go to bed, when something rips the covers off of his bed, and he sees this odd silouette in the corner of his room. Falco jokes around, and starts making fun of Fox, and then 'something' claws him across the face. That's about it so far.

I also have this other idea which is a backstory on Krystal, and it kind of avoids the basic steryotypes that we have of Cerinia. (IE: The planet blew up (this isn't directly said), all Cerinians are blue, Krystal was royalty (she doesn't look a bit royal to me at all), all Cerinians were foxes, ect.) It tells about how she got to Sauria, and came known as a heroine before she came to Lylat. Wee.

A third idea I've had for quite a while, from back when I first started to become interested in the series is 'What would happen if Fox suddenly died?'. It's a humor/horror story about Fox ending up in the spirit world, and trying to contact his teammates again. Very strange, but rather funny. I have a simmilar idea that was inspired by 'The Odyssey', in which Fox becomes trapped on Aquas after the Blue Marine blows up, and his teammates think he's dead. Less humorous, but it was a random idea I came up with a whole ago.

That's it for me, I guess.

Fox.... Robinson Carusso? Good mix, lol. Anyways, I thought of another one;

Krystal splits off to find her own team. (after having some arguement with Flaco IDK) An all female team (starvixen) anyways, her plan is to show that females can combat just as good as males. But when Starfox gets captured and tortured by venom, and starvixen still holding a grudge, they are Starfox's only hope to survive. But will they forgive and forget?

Robinson Carusso was a guy who got lost on an island for a long time. i have heardof it, but I never read the book.

I've had this one idea of a Star Fox/Power Rangers crossover.  Lylat Force.

I would get bricked infinitely, though.  :lol:

I don't think this thread is working out too well so far. It doesn't help that we don't have much in the way of writers on this board. :lol:

PuffnStuff, I would highly recommend reading Robinson Crusoe before doing anything attempting to mimic it.

Ya know what, instead of retorting in a rude manner..... I think I just might! It would be a good story. BTW I wasn't going to anyway, it wasnt my idea in he first place

Well, TakeWalker, we've got to start somewhere if we're going to spike interest.  Besides, as far as active fan fic discussions go, this is about as basic as it can get.

You've got a point there. :x I'd much rather get some more creative minds around here, though. Because it seems we've gathered the entirety of SFO's fanfic writers into this thread. That's as many as four ones. And that's terrible. ;_;

But so far everyone's just been tossing out ideas. No real discussion, and worse, no real way to start discussion. Is anyone honestly looking for feedback on an idea, or stuck on a current project?

Guest Chiro-Chan

I have writer's block. I'm currently stuck for another chapter on 'Son of Cloud', and I'm basically at a complete and total blank, and I want to finish this ASAP so I can go back, and rewrite all of the old chapters, and fix everything. HALP

I have writer's block. I'm currently stuck for another chapter on 'Son of Cloud', and I'm basically at a complete and total blank, and I want to finish this ASAP so I can go back, and rewrite all of the old chapters, and fix everything. HALP

Post a very brief synopsis of the fic's events so far. Explain the basics of where you want the fic to go. After that, I will help you as best I can.

Guest Chiro-Chan

Okay, you'd better hold on, because this is a weird one:

Basically, Fox gets this weird E-mail, telling him and Krystal to come to a certain area in Meteo alone, and when they get there, it turns out the person who sent the message was James. Turns out that Fox has about 500+ relatives living there, and such. Krystal ends up getting stuck in a crystal again (wee), and James explains that the planetoid they're on is Eladard, which is infamous for causing a series of wars with several planets in Lylat, as well as Cerinia (though that's concidered part of Lylat as far as we're concerned here.) and that the people who live there (IE: those 500+ relatives of Fox and James) are Eladardians, and that Pepper has been sending Fox on suicide missions, as well as James had been. He also explains that a long time ago, Corneria used to be the home planet of the Eladardians, and the reason they fought with so many of the other planets is so they could get their planet back, or at least get a better home than Eladard. Fox understands, and they and the others set off to war (lugging Krystal with them for a reason I will not mention). They go to Sauria, and along the way, they meet up with the other members of Star Fox, as well as a few others who have tagged along. They get into a few brawls on the planet, and two of the characters tagging along die. Their destination on Sauria is the Ocean Force Point Temple, because there's supposed to be some sort of mind control device there. Fox and James find it, but after they leave Sauria, James gets mad and smashes it, because it doesn't work. They head to Katina, and get into a dogfight with some pilots at a base (one of them being Bill), and they basically kill everyone, minus Bill. However, the Katinans strke back, capture Krystal as 'bait', and Fox gets mad and goes to save her. In the process, he gets into a scuffle with Bill, and gets captured by none other than Captain Shears (those of you who have read the SF:AD comics will remeber him.). He straps Fox under a fountain, and two days later returns to find the poor vulpine babbling like a madman (because he technically is one). He unstraps him, and figures it's not worth interogating him anymore, and tells one of his cronies to shoot him, but Fox kills said crony, and gets away. James shows up, and after running through the hallways finds Fox, only to discover that his poor son has been turned into a lunatic. He decides it'd be best to get him to a doctor as soon as possible, but first, they hunt down, and kill Shears, and bust out Krystal.

The next part is when they arrive on Corneria, but I have no idea what to do for the chapter. = And see, I told you it was weird. xD

My first question would be, do you know what happens in the chapter after next? As in, do you have an idea of where the entire story is headed, it's just getting there that has you stuck?

Actually, I just posted a chapter for it today on AL. I killed my writer's block. Weeee.

Problem solved! Who's next? :P

Fox is on a truck, filled with ash. The ashes of dead prisoners from the prison he would have gone too... If he was captured. Now on its way to the dump site, Fox.... (mind draws blank) -Help!

Fox has a bounty on his head. He doesn't know who put it on him, but now with his Arwing destroyed, he is now stranded on the planet with no where to go. I want him to go to that prison later but escape. But how he gets caught is still unknown to me.... -Help!

--edit--

Forget it, I solved the problem! Thanks for posting your replies anyways! If there were any...

• 1 month later...

This looks like a dead topic.  That's too bad; I would have liked to participate.  If anyone is still remotely active, I'm willing to help, and there's a forum at FanFiction.net that I've created that might be of interest to some of you.

Anyway...I guess best of luck to all of you on your stories. :|

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking about making a Wolf/Krystal oneshot, but I'm a little unsure of where to go with it.  Any ideas are appreciated.

Interesting idea.  My own story is featuring Wolf and Krystal, but not in a romantic way.  I suck at romance, but perhaps you could start with a mission the team is on and somehow Wolf and Krystal start to have feelings for each other...?  How long are you thinking the oneshot will be?  That will play a role in what sort of plot you construct.

She forces herself to loves wolf because he is Fox's "opposite" and rival. Just to get back at him and make him jealous.....

Well, I had this one idea where Krystal's on a mission somewhere, then Wolf heads to that somewhere and crashes, and eventually they meet.  Wolf can't hurt Krystal because of his injuries, but Krystal helps him anyway, and the relationship develops somewhat from there.  Of course, being a one-shot, they'll eventually separate with changed feelings after a couple thousand words or so.