Fan fiction discussion.

Four-eyed Vulpine

Meh, I'm probably going to write a new short story...that takes place in one chapter. And that chapter would probably make SF Ghost proud, as it'd be pretty long (or not, who knows?).

...Trust me to come up with depraved and outlandish ideas for stories:

A mentally unstable woman (not quite sure as to what species yet) derives her living solely off of capturing victims, torturing them, and selling recorded films of the grisly sessions to a selective market. She idolizes Krystal and is absolutely obsessed with her in every possible way, and her life's dream is to feature the Cerinian in one of her recordings. So what luck when the very same vixen had scheduled vacation time in the very city in which the woman lives. She captures Krystal and performs unspeakable acts upon her (yes, guys, this is a torture-fic and will be quite M-rated indeed). All the while Fox becomes increasingly suspicious of his friend's whereabouts, and when irrefutable evidence turns up surrounding her capture he immediately starts scavenging for signs of the vixen. He may be her absolute last hope.

...You know, someday I might just write something positive. Just maybe, though it is unlikely. :|

Yeah, I know the whole "gritty, gory" type of thing doesn't appeal to a very large audience, but it doesn't really matter to me...I write what I feel like writing, simple as that.  :lol:

I like this idea. It's fresh, it's edgy, and so long as it's hot, I'm there.

If you're going to get really gory, do note now that you'll only be able to post a link to the story on another site, with the appropriate warnings. Just, y'know, be prepared.

Don't worry, I wasn't exactly intending to publish it on this forum anyway.

...And what do you mean "so long as it's hot"? :lol:

...Never you mind. <.<;

I have a little dilemma.  I know I've brought up the Krystal/Wolf thing on Sauria, but now I have another idea:

Fox is on a mission on Sauria.  Wolf is living on Sauria as an outcast.  Fox gets mauled by Sharpclaws and is left for dead.  Wolf stumbles upon his body and has second thoughts before finally deciding to take him back to his camp in an attempt to save his life.  Etc.

So it's Fox vs. Krystal in my decision.

Heh, you just don't like Fox, do you?  Everything I read of yours, Fox is getting screwed somehow.

You say as if I have written more than one thing. Lol. Well isn't Fox really the center of StarFox? It isn't Star Krystal or Star Wolf. I like fox, thats why I kick his ass. Because he will pull through and kick even more ass chuck norris style.

Fox is on a mission on Sauria.  Wolf is living on Sauria as an outcast.  Fox gets mauled by Sharpclaws and is left for dead.  Wolf stumbles upon his body and has second thoughts before finally deciding to take him back to his camp in an attempt to save his life.

That's a great idea. I'd definitely read that.

Ok, I'll write the one with Wolf and Fox, then.  Be warned, it'll be a long time before I can publish it here.

College...X_x

Wolf comes in towards the end of this chapter, when he gives Pigma the order to destroy Taris. That part will also explain how he became Dark lord of the Sith and even how he lost his eye.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Black_Zawisza

Note: My fanfic takes place regards Command as non-canon.

Peace has existed in the Lylat System for three years since the Star Fox team destroyed the Aparoid race. But evil threatens to engulf the galaxy has a new enemy attempts to undermine all opposition from within the Cornerian government. When a rebellion against the government is founded and General Peppy becomes a puppet of their interests, Star Fox is forced to take sides.

Comments? Flames? Insults?

It sounds like an interesting idea.

Welcome to the forums!

Behold, the almighty LEET POST!

This summary is so lacking in detail that fleshing it out would simply require writing the story.

So, uh, write the story and I'll tell you then.

Oh it has SO much potential! Say a left wing radical who wants to create a system of government that doesn't have elections for leadership... AKA a dictatorship. So by a lot of propaganda and lies he gets his way. He keeps the old general as he is experienced But then he orders general Peppy to do some unethical things. Peppy refuses and leaves the gov. A failed assasination attempt drives peppy to katina where he starts to build up the Army of Katina. Which is what peppy is going to use to "liberate" Corneria. Starfox is caught in the middle, where they must decide to stay loyal to the end with Corneria or become the planets most wanted, for acts against the people of Corneria. You decide!

I might actually write this one myself if no one grabs it... I actually like it!

Guest Black_Zawisza

@ TakeWalker:

Well, that would kind of defeat the purpose, now wouldn't it?  :shock:

@PuffNStuff

Sorry man, I'm using it. I'd hand it to you, but this is my first fanfic and it's a decent idea, so.... I have to use it to ensure that my fanfic won't suck. I'll give you partial credit, though.

By the way, is your icon Professor Membrane? I can't tell because of the shadows, but I'm pretty sure it is.

@ TakeWalker:

Well, that would kind of defeat the purpose, now wouldn't it?

I suppose it would depend on your purpose.

I would think it would be more useful if you wrote a story, or part of a story, and then posted it. Comments will follow naturally.