Fan fiction discussion.

Four-eyed Vulpine

i need a first name that goes with the last name Wolfe :D

you input is greatly appreciated :slippy:

i have decided to go with Jon as his name

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Para Astaroth

Hi, and i just joined (so back off, noob haters >_>;:x

I'm in the progress of making a fanfic about Kursed that happens a few years after the events of Star Wolf Returns.  It's 4 years after that ending and she's on the run from the GPF (Galactic Police Force) for being accused of a murder she didn't do (I'll fill you in on the details if you send me a message asking how she got accused).  She's going to meet some characters later on into the story, i only have 10 chapters done...have a LOT to go still, and she's JUST met Scarr Ruddlocke in the last chapter.  Basically, he's there to look after her as a guardian but she constantly tells him she doesn't need a guardian or bodyguard, but later in some later installments, she forms a bond with him and they become really close (almost aquivalent to Fox and Krystal), and will later reveal who she really was.

I've also planned to make her have Telekinetic Outbreak;  meaning she gets to the point where she loses control of her telekinesis and loses her mind.  Plus, during the Outbreak, she has to fight her former self, Krystal, to see who she really is.  Is she Krystal under the fugitive and lonely disclosed figure, or is she still the kind hearted vixen from a few years ago?  You'll have to find out in my later scripts.

ps:  I'm in the making of a manga that relates to it. xD  i just got bored of writing and picked up on drawing for a bit.  Friends are giving me WWWAAAAYYYYYYYYY too many ideas @_@;;

• 5 months later...

Hey guys! You wanna cool Star Fox Fanfic? Go to http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5486399/1/Star_Fox_The_Rise_of_Star_Wolf

• 3 months later...

I've been writing a really bad musical parody of Star Wolf.  It might even be too much of a groaner to post. XD I honestly don't write much fanfiction of any kind, so I'm not sure what to do. X3

I haven't been into fan fiction as much as I used to. But I may get into some reading, when I find the right time.

Tought I'd say that my fanfiction, the Saga of Wolf O'Donnell, is not given up, but had to be put aside. I swear, school here purposefully tries to make us hate writing of any kind, making us loyal, brainwashed citizens.

Tought I'd say that my fanfiction, the Saga of Wolf O'Donnell, is not given up, but had to be put aside. I swear, school here purposefully tries to make us hate writing of any kind, making us loyal, brainwashed citizens.

That almost sounds like an alien invasion, with the aliens starting with the students. :lol:

I've been trying to finish the 1st chapter of my fan-fic for the longest time, but EVERYTHING always somehow gets in the way, ESPECIALLY damn homework  :oops:

I'm currently working on a fanfiction and I think I make it into a flash animation series. I not really good with discribing things in words so this is another way.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mr. Mario

I am working on Star Fox: Rouge Squadron episode II "Attack of the Aparoids".

If any wishes to give me suggestions for episode II, PM me.

Don't PM me if you haven't read episode I "An Old Empire arises".

• 2 weeks later...

I had a pretty unorthodox idea. Falco rejects Dash at the end of Command and Dash becomes evil, ressurecting the Venomian Army.

But! There's a twist! The Star Fox Team consists of Fox, Falco (The story will be from his point of view), Slippy, Miyu, and Fay.

Right, no Krystal. Sorry, I just don't like her. Also, Peppy never became the Commander of the Cornerian Army, remaining the adviser. I wanted to take a sortr of "If Star Fox 2 actually happened" approach to it. I'll put it up on FanFiction when it's done, probably.

:fox::falco::slippy::peppy::wolf::leon::panther:                  :dash:

• 1 month later...

I've been working on a story based in the Starfox Universe which only has limited crossovers to SF canon. It follows my character, Silver, from childhood to his career as a mercenary pilot, and is heavy on character development. I'm going George Lucas-style on it, sort of starting in the middle so I can develop the characters, then doing the beginnings.

That being said, I'm going to hold off posting anything, and wait 'till I have the story done from the start. I'll release it in medium length "episodes", and i was hoping to find an artist who could help me draw up an illustration to go with each episode

I've been working on a story based in the Starfox Universe which only has limited crossovers to SF canon. It follows my character, Silver, from childhood to his career as a mercenary pilot, and is heavy on character development. I'm going George Lucas-style on it, sort of starting in the middle so I can develop the characters, then doing the beginnings.

That being said, I'm going to hold off posting anything, and wait 'till I have the story done from the start. I'll release it in medium length "episodes", and i was hoping to find an artist who could help me draw up an illustration to go with each episode

man wish i could help ya there.

• 2 months later...

I was thinking of doing a fic set 4 months after assault where Starfox is hired to deal with what at first glance appear to be pirates attacking venomian convoys but events take a sudden twist when the pirates turn out to be something else entirely.

It will probably ignore the events of starfox command those running up to it.

Good idea Y/N?

Suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Para Astaroth

Just to get it off my mind:  Would any of you guys like to see a F.E.A.R. written in a first-person perspective or in third-person?  Typed by me, of course.

• 2 months later...

How about a story about one member of Star-Wolf against their Star-Fox counter-part (Slippy vs Dash, Falco vs Leon or Peppy vs Pigma [i think Fox vs Wolf and Krystal vs Panther would have been done to death already, being the main characters and all]) and from the Star-Wolf member's perspective. (The antagonist and the protagonist switch places) Maybe even going into the story of why they hate the other so much.

• 1 year later...

I have an interesting idea that is kind of radical but me and Tobias Umbra want to run with it. Here it goes:

Star Fox is devasted by the final battle on Venom. Falco, Slippy and Peppy are killed in the conflict, leaving Fox the sole survivor. He retires a hero with one final paycheck from Pepper though he suffers from depression and Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder (PTSD). He struggles to integrate back into civilian life on Corneria but manages to make a few friends who hold him together. Fara Phoenix tries to bring some life back into her old flame but it's a pair of OC's, Jacob (my main OC from my main fic) and a lioness named Jezel that start to turn him around. But Fox is changed, hardened even. It's clear that he's not the same person and after he reforms Star Fox with new members (Miyu, Fay, and Fara with Jacob and Jezel as support) it becomes clear that Fox is heading down some dark roads.

Thoughts?

Aww...I feel sad to have just found this kind of neat way of collaborating on fanfictions (thanks to Jabariboykin) to have it soon locked for dredging :(

If its worthy anything @Jabariboykin, I think that sounds like a fiction I would read. Since reading particular fanfictions for Star Fox I have been drawn to the more hardened and darker side of Fox and exploring his personality there and what he thinks - besides, I have been waiting for a good fiction to try and pull in Fara and Miyu in an easy to accept way...this would be pretty easy to 'digest'. I would like to see some sort of action or conflict in the story just to put Fox through some of the same trials again...maybe his motivation for reforming Star Fox is because some relatively dangerous but minor threat has come up. I think the Star Fox universe needs a break once in a while from cataclysmic events ripping the galaxy apart lol.

Maybe we can get a reboot of this thread if the admins decide to lock it.

Aww...I feel sad to have just found this kind of neat way of collaborating on fanfictions (thanks to Jabariboykin) to have it soon locked for dredging :(

The good thing is that this is a pinned topic; therefore dredging rules do not apply. :P

The good thing is that this is a pinned topic; therefore dredging rules do not apply. :-P

Well...then...I shall swallow my pride and look silly >_>...

Did i do something wrong? Heh

Well...then...I shall swallow my pride and look silly >_>...

Check me out sometime on FF.net, ill send you a link once the first chap is posted. Im Phoenix Ray.