Cornerian Bar #2

Sideways

He glanced over at him alerted and nodded.  "That's about right.."  He said.

He looked over at Shirrage. "Oh.....sorry. I do that to everyone i meet. I'm not a stalker." He laughed.

"The name's Valenx. Valenx Orion." He said moving to Shirrage's table.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Sylum

• Ris Grestar

• Scott7

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Para Astaroth

He looked over at Shirrage. "Oh.....sorry. I do that to everyone i meet. I'm not a stalker." He laughed.

"The name's Valenx. Valenx Orion." He said moving to Shirrage's table.

"Heh... It's ok..  Pleasures all mine."  He said.  "So.. I overheard you were on a mission... Mind I ask 'What' that was..?"

"I was....There's no way in hell i can complete it now. I'm a bounty hunter and I was here to collect the bounty on the dragon and red wolf." He said taking a sip of his beer.

Guest Para Astaroth

"I was....There's no way in hell i can complete it now. I'm a bounty hunter and I was here to collect the bounty on the dragon and red wolf." He said taking a sip of his beer.

"For what...?"  He said, thumping out a cigarette from his case and slipping it into his lips.

"Well...." He pushed the button again and the screen brought up another page. "Attempted murder, assasination of a high ranking cornerian general, Theft of millions of dollars. It goes on." He said with a sarcastic smirk. He pushed the buytton and the screen retracted.

Guest Para Astaroth

He lit the cigarette and blew smoke out.  "They don't seem like criminals at all... but I've been wonder why they've been acting a bit suspicious lately..." He said, holding the cigarette between his fingers and loooking over his shoulder.

Cruxis walked up behind and slapped Valenx in the back of the head. "Hey Orion long time no see." He said sitting down. "Hey Shirrage. What's up?"

"OUUUUUUCH" Valenx just growled.

Guest Para Astaroth

Cruxis walked up behind and slapped Valenx in the back of the head. "Hey Orion long time no see." He said sitting down. "Hey Shirrage. What's up?"

"OUUUUUUCH" Valenx just growled.

His eyes cocked in Cruxis' direction and he nodded.  He put the cigarette back in his lips and continued to stare at Cruxis.

"So why is your sorry ass here orion? and why are you looking at me shirrage? i got something on my face?" He asked rubbing his face.

Valenx xontinued to Growl.

"Gladly." He growled bringing the screen up again. "Attempted murder, assasination of a Cornerian General, Theft of millions of dollars, Piracy, black market trading, smuggling. Theres more but that's enough. The bounty is in the millions." He said glaring at Cruxis.

"Who's that for? maybe i can help nab them." Cruxis asked drinking a beer.

Guest Para Astaroth

"Gladly." He growled bringing the screen up again. "Attempted murder, assasination of a Cornerian General, Theft of millions of dollars, Piracy, black market trading, smuggling. Theres more but that's enough. The bounty is in the millions." He said glaring at Cruxis.

"Who's that for? maybe i can help nab them." Cruxis asked drinking a beer.

Shirrage sneered and pointed his cigarette at him.  "You..." he growled, whispered.

"Haha no seriously guys. Who's it for?" Cruxis asked chuckling.

Valenx barred his fangs.

Guest Para Astaroth

"Haha no seriously guys. Who's it for?" Cruxis asked chuckling.

Valenx barred his fangs.

"Valenx.  Transfer the files you have to my communicator.. It's comm link code is: 2-4-6-8-9-1-0..."  He said, never taking his eyes off Cruxis.  "I'll show you after I get the files..."

"Heh. I knew someone was coming get that bounty sooner or later." He sighed and lowered his head.

Valenx sent the files.

Guest Para Astaroth

Shirrage brought up the files on a holo gram and enlarged it so that Cruxis.  "Who's that in the photo there.... with all those warrants on him..."  He said, glaring at him and pointing to the photo.

"yea i know. i read the files yesterday on me and Sylum. It's a load of crap. We are guns for hire but only take contacrts from the cornerian military itself. I've never killed someone outside of work. I'm flat broke. The only money Sylum has is from his last mission. We've done smuggling runs, but once again, we were contracted by corneria. And i don't deal with black market crap. There equipment is subpar to what i can make." He smirked at the last statement.

"Well what about Piracy furball?" Valenx growled.

"Ok....i guess piracy does work. I do kinda torrent a lot of music." Cruxis said rubbing the back of his head. "But why are you after us Orion? i thought we were friends."

Valenx glared at him and growled.

Guest Para Astaroth

Shirrage looked down at Valenx and thumped cigarette ashes at him.  "That's enough... No need to get all pissy with him after what he's done...  Just drop it and tread lightly like my cousin Marcus is doing..."  He said, thumbing at Marcus outside.  "He is.... WAS... helping the Cornerian Military Force with most of their missions... but after what happened to him, which he won't speak of to me, he hasn't spoken of it since..."

"Friends my ass. You and Sylum were jerks to me when we were growing up after you two relocated after your planet was decimated." Valenx growled.

"Tread lightly Orion!" Cruxis said growling back

Guest Para Astaroth

"ENOUGH!!" Shirrage yelled, raising his voice. "Either do this somewhere else, or shutup!!!  I'm trying to enough this cigarette and having a friendly conversation than hearing you two squabble over your pasts.."

Cruxis tilted his head back and smirked at Valenx. "He's right. Whats the past is past." He looked at shirrage. "Hey can i have one?"

"When did you start smoking?" Valenx scofed

Guest Para Astaroth

Cruxis tilted his head back and smirked at Valenx. "He's right. Whats the past is past." He looked at shirrage. "Hey can i have one?"

"When did you start smoking?" Valenx scofed

He closed his eyes and thumped Cruxis one.  "Probably before you knew it..."  He muttered.

"Thanks." Cruxis said lighting it and taking a drag.

"Yea he started before i knew he did. Thats why i just asked." he said.