Good News, Everyone!

Guest Julius Quasar

Guest krystal08

my friend bough me Full auto 2 !! Alright! Tomorrow, i'm gonna have high speed internet!! and... i wanna play with some of all of you! Here is my games, is you wanna play with me...i dunno..sand me a pm or...i really don't know...never have anything with online on it so....motorstorm, burnout paradise, GTA, Full Auto 2, Army of two( still) , Wet and thats it..i'm looking forward for dirt 2 and soulcalibur...my..nickname(?) is Z!FF (no bet XD) So...do what you want with it XD...i don't know...but wait until tomorrow 8 pm (in case you are wondering, here its 6:34 pm right now)

my friend bough me Full auto 2 !! Alright! Tomorrow, i'm gonna have high speed internet!! and... i wanna play with some of all of you! Here is my games, is you wanna play with me...i dunno..sand me a pm or...i really don't know...never have anything with online on it so....motorstorm, burnout paradise, GTA, Full Auto 2, Army of two( still) , Wet and thats it..i'm looking forward for dirt 2 and soulcalibur...my..nickname(?) is Z!FF (no bet XD) So...do what you want with it XD...i don't know...but wait until tomorrow 8 pm (in case you are wondering, here its 6:34 pm right now)

i only have a wii :'(

but good news everyone i got game fly and here are my first 3 titles

1. cod mwr

2. starfox adventures

3.starfox assault

I fixed my wipers today, washed and waxed the Eagle, went to school on the Magna, finally got to give my mom her birthday present (Pat Metheny CD), ran about 5 miles, and got the soundtrack to Saturday Night Fever

it was a great day

Finally got to watch Fantastic Mr. Fox today, rented it 4 days ago. And due to that movie, my parents now know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am a furry, since my mom flat out asked me about it. lol

Awesome movie, awkward day.

^ Er... Parents... You know them... You just usally do a  :facepalm: when they look at the things you like :lol:.

Well, tonight is a great night, because finally I have begin to Role-Play! Yeah!

Finally got to watch Fantastic Mr. Fox today, rented it 4 days ago. And due to that movie, my parents now know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am a furry, since my mom flat out asked me about it. lol

Awesome movie, awkward day.

Aaaa the goodness of that movie, lucky for me, my parents don't know about furies, not that I am one, just like animals a bunch. I just watched Fantastic Mr. Fox yesterday after purchasing it. I had previously watched it on the comp, but felt no shame for doing so, because I knew I was gonna buy it asap.

I would if I had any of those games...

I finally went through a car-wash while being able to stay inside the vehicle  :P IT WAS EPIC!

^Same, bros, school trip and all that.

In other news, learned Eric Johnson's solo to "Venus Isle" with little to no sheet music whatsoever.

finnally, my ID is Z1FFQc, planing to have CoD modern warfare...

ID has been added to the steam ID topic!

Today=half day!!! (for school)

my turn, yesterday I dreamed with Krystal, it was a really nice dream (and nope, nothing perv happended in the dream) and only for that dream the entire day was great.

it really was a memorable day.

I had a similar dream where my mom woke me up because she brought a little blue kit out of the storm. Looked so much like Krystal. The best part was I got to pet her while she was all curled up asleep. ^^

I'm doing a YIM RP with a very good friend of mine right now. :D

Might have some thunderstorms tomorrow :D

Not my idea of good news.

well Foxxx at least it ain't snow!

Good News everyone Starfox adventures possbility to get rate went up on game fly but i still don't know if i can get it.