Good News, Everyone!

Guest Julius Quasar

While not necesarily great news that will positively effect the fate of humanity, I tought some here might be interested in hearing this.

I'm going to sleep right after I've written this. It's pitch dark outside.

Only five minutes ago, I heard some strange howling and calling outside. Wild foxes calling to each other.

Kind of cool. Let us just hope they don't keep me awake all night!

Aw aw aw AWESOME! Reminds me of when I was camping once with some friends, I was asleep, but my friend was woken up by a snout pressing my friends head through the thin layer of the tent, he instantly moved a way, and I'm not sure if he woke the other person up, or the other person heard something and woke, but they remained quite, in the morning when they told me about it, I said, "Aww why didn't you wake me up I wish I could have been awake." They replied, "No way, you probably would have gone out there and tried to pet it or something stupid like that." The next day I drank coffee for the first time, and lots of it, (That stuff is sick :evil:) staying up all night... but nothing came... the last day I walked a ways out and put my universal pot (I lost all my dishes the first day and had to use it for all food) out with some sausage in it... but no takers...

One of my friends got proposed to  :friends: she said she's thinking about it.

Once my tent got attacked by a boar. I hit it with a book and it ran away. Still it ruined my tent.

This is still good news because my new tent is bigger.

WOOWOO! My computer is in, to bad I wasn't home, but now I can go pick it up, once I have that thing, I may add a few more steam ID's, seeing as how I'll be doing things on steam. going from 512 MB to 4 GB is gonna blow my face off, and having a graphics card that doesn't look like... garbage.

Guest FoXXX

WOOWOO! My computer is in, to bad I wasn't home, but now I can go pick it up, once I have that thing, I may add a few more steam ID's, seeing as how I'll be doing things on steam. going from 512 MB to 4 GB is gonna blow my face off, and having a graphics card that doesn't look like... garbage.

Awesome :D

We're suppose to have severe thunderstorms tomorrow :D

Guest Julius Quasar

I was able to squash this stupid horsefly that was biting me today, and I also successfully killed 2 [female] black widow spiders with some spray!

Guest FoXXX

I was able to squash this stupid horsefly that was biting me today, and I also successfully killed 2 [female] black widow spiders with some spray!

Holy shit :o

My niece is absolutely the smartest 1 and a half year old ever and she fascinates me. She can walk and kinda talk and she knows my name and she's just so smart. :DD

Also, funny story. I was pulling out out my driveway this morning to go to school and my cat jumps out of the back seat in to the front with me. I have to stop for him, open the door, pick him up, and let him out. :P He really wanted to go with me, I guess.

I'm learning how to knit!!!  :D And because I'm a guy I was told not to tell anyone but I like telling secrets. Which is the REAL reason you shouldn't give me your password.

Guest FoXXX

I'm learning how to knit!!!  :D And because I'm a guy I was told not to tell anyone but I like telling secrets. Which is the REAL reason you shouldn't give me your password.

Nothing wrong with that :)

The city is going to start working where I live, they're going to cut away dead trees that are blocking my view :)

Finally got my new computer, going from 512 Mb to 4 GB!!! Quite the jump, I whent from hardly being able to play TF2, to being able to play Crysis on MAX GRAPHICAL GOODNESS! with 8* anti... something that means smooth curves.

Finally got my new computer, going from 512 Mb to 4 GB!!! Quite the jump, I whent from hardly being able to play TF2, to being able to play Crysis on MAX GRAPHICAL GOODNESS! with 8* anti... something that means smooth curves.

Anti aliasing.

Though if it was 8, then that would be an anisotropic filter.  The anti aliasing option is just that, anisotropic filter has an "x" count that goes up by 2s.

holy, crysis, on......max........oh my god.

also, a half a gig of memory before? ouch, did you use any virtual memory?

holy, crysis, on......max........oh my god.

also, a half a gig of memory before? ouch, did you use any virtual memory?

I used all 512MB of my memory (err sorta) 512 is the minimum memory to play team fortress 2, It made Team fortress 2... Team Fortress poo...

And as for Crysis on MAXIMUM GRAPHICAL GOODNESS! I have it on all the settings, but My monitaur... it's moderately old, and I know the resolution could be a lot higher on new monitaurs. Mine is 1024*768

I used all 512MB of my memory (err sorta) 512 is the minimum memory to play team fortress 2, It made Team fortress 2... Team Fortress poo...

And as for Crysis on MAXIMUM GRAPHICAL GOODNESS! I have it on all the settings, but My monitaur... it's moderately old, and I know the resolution could be a lot higher on new monitaurs. Mine is 1024*768

Raising resolution would likely take away max graphical goodness, and old CRTs looks smoother and crisper sometimes while LCDs can be bright, though I must admit, the LCDs have little to no advantage other than size over CRTs, though LCDs can be crisper and brighter in the right case, like mine, which has a shine rather than the dull luster of other LCDs.

Visited Trondheim today, which is the third biggest city in the country, and about two hours drive from my home.

There, I visited the Nidaros Cathedral, the biggest church in Scandinavia. While I'm not christian of belief, I simply love the gothic architecture of that building.

After that, we had a spareribs buffet. OM NOM NOM! I love BBQ food, and spare ribs especially.

Great news! Will have a day of school tomorrow!

*In Captain Falcons voice* YEASH!!!