Good News, Everyone!

Guest Julius Quasar

Finally got the platinum trophy for Bayonetta, I was 2 achievements away from having it 100% completed on Xbox 3Shitty when I had to return the game to Blockbuster. Sad thing is, even with 100% complete for the trophies, I am far from being 100% with the game, I still need to beat the Angel May Cry hidden level to unlock the character Little King Zero, which has you face about 30 waves of increasingly difficult enemies, including bosses, in a small arena without using items. I also need to get platinum or pure platinum medals on all chapters on Normal or higher difficulty to unlock the ability to play as Jeanne, and I need to earn ten million, yes, ten million halos in order to unlock the ability to buy the Platinum Ticket to face Rodin as a boss, and earn his weapon, also named Rodin. And apparently, Rodin is hands down the toughest boss to beat in the game.

OH YEAH! Payment for my computer = complete! As soon as my computer parts arrive, I just need to screw the parts in, and buy a large sum of gamesh for the computer!

Also, I understand all that f of g/ g of f more now, as in fully understand! Dz explained a lot of it a while back, but now I've done some of this in math class! Hurray Math class! Blech, school makes me think of socials, not hurray for that garbage.

I GOT THE BEST NEWS IN THE WORLD!

I'm getting TF2  :D :D :D

Now I can actually play it at my own house instead of only at friends'.

I also had my first track-meet and all that athletic crap.

Passed my Motorcycle road test today! Now I pretty much have the full license, which is awesome.

also, 500th post! Spam FTW!  :lol:

Sombody replied to another forum post I had about my screenplay I was working on and requested to read it, and liked it! It's only one person's opinion, but it still means a lot to me and encourages me to follow through on the project!

Passed my Motorcycle road test today! Now I pretty much have the full license, which is awesome.

also, 500th post! Spam FTW!  :lol:

Congrats with your full license! Suddenly, the roads became a lot more unsafe...

Guest Julius Quasar

Sombody replied to another forum post I had about my screenplay I was working on and requested to read it, and liked it! It's only one person's opinion, but it still means a lot to me and encourages me to follow through on the project!

You're welcome! ;)

Keep it up! :yes:

Visited a motorcycle fair today. A lot of cool bikes, nice people to chat with and I bought myself a wicked Harley Davidson T-shirt.

Took a couple of pictures as well. Will upload them soon, and make a post about it in the automotive thread.

Mowed my lawn for the first time today, that means WINTER IS TOAST!

Actually, it snows here sometimes unexpectedly, like about 4 years ago it snowed in July...  O_o

Finished my B-Day partae! I got my friends hooked onto SF: Assualt Muliplayer. They were starting to get good at it...

My Canadian boyfriend is coming to live with me and my family for three weeks this summer, so I'll finally get to meet him in person after a whole year of being madly in love with him!

And hell yes for the sunny weather. It's beautiful here too!

Bad news (just real quick) got my toe stuck under an office chair when I kicked the "lower" lever on it and got it squished, it's bleeding.

Good news (relevant, of course) It's possible I'll have no gym tomorrow anyways.  :lol:

AWESOME! I just discovered that my favorite musical person has 2 jobs, both of which I had been trying to decide what to make my goal, so now I know, I'll take both peelz!

Guest krystal08

i enjoy high speed internet, i just watched my favorite show entirely (Megas xlr) Coop's my hero. The guy love smashing thing, rock, eating, playing video games, WHAT A MAN!! by the way...i'm searching for a woman voice...for Asaka, if someone know a song singed (i writte it right? (sorry if i make lots of faults, its been a while since i went on the computer)) Evanesces isn't what i'm looking for...  if you have an idea, send me a pm, or i won't remeber it =S

Guest Julius Quasar

There hasn't been a nationwide hiring freeze implemented by the USPS this year,

like there was in 2008 and 2009.

Also, there's pending legislation in the works by the USPS to reduce the 6 day delivery week to 5 days.  No more Saturday delivery, freeing up more work hours, and saving the post office over a few billion dollars nationwide.

Which means they might hire for the USPS again, because 3 years ago today, I passed the USPS exam, and was declared eligible for hire.  They pushed back my eligibility hiring expiration date to 2014 (I assume it's 'cause of the hiring freezes).  But if this legislation passes, I might get hired by the USPS, which is more stable than the Appraiser job, but if not, well, there's still being an appraiser (good to have a backup plan!).

There hasn't been a nationwide hiring freeze implemented by the USPS this year,

like there was in 2008 and 2009.

Also, there's pending legislation in the works by the USPS to reduce the 6 day delivery week to 5 days.  No more Saturday delivery, freeing up more work hours, and saving the post office over a few billion dollars nationwide.

Which means they might hire for the USPS again, because 3 years ago today, I passed the USPS exam, and was declared eligible for hire.  They pushed back my eligibility hiring expiration date to 2014 (I assume it's 'cause of the hiring freezes).  But if this legislation passes, I might get hired by the USPS, which is more stable than the Appraiser job, but if not, well, there's still being an appraiser (good to have a backup plan!).

I've learned this from working to fix PCs and setting up routers at my school (no pay, of course), Redundancy is VEERY important.

Been pretty good lately, yesterday I went to a surplus store and got something I've been wanting for a long time, a German Army trench coat, and while I was there I picked up an MG3 ammo can in near pristine condition. Then today I got the frame and black background to frame my Star Fox 64 poster. It also seems that this weekend, assuming it doesn't rain, we're going to go shooting, and more precisely, my mom will bring her special edition M1 Garand, not a WWII refit, but a brand spankin new one, one of ten thousand made, certain gun stores were chosen to sell them, and each store got only one to sell. Also, my sister may go with us to the range as she wants to get in on shooting.

P.S. I am posting a pic of me in the coat in the Pictures of the Members thread.

Guest Julius Quasar

Been pretty good lately, yesterday I went to a surplus store and got something I've been wanting for a long time, a German Army trench coat, and while I was there I picked up an MG3 ammo can in near pristine condition. Then today I got the frame and black background to frame my Star Fox 64 poster. It also seems that this weekend, assuming it doesn't rain, we're going to go shooting, and more precisely, my mom will bring her special edition M1 Garand, not a WWII refit, but a brand spankin new one, one of ten thousand made, certain gun stores were chosen to sell them, and each store got only one to sell. Also, my sister may go with us to the range as she wants to get in on shooting.

P.S. I am posting a pic of me in the coat in the Pictures of the Members thread.

Right on, dude, you're so lucky!

*starts drooling over awesomeness*

While not necesarily great news that will positively effect the fate of humanity, I tought some here might be interested in hearing this.

I'm going to sleep right after I've written this. It's pitch dark outside.

Only five minutes ago, I heard some strange howling and calling outside. Wild foxes calling to each other.

Kind of cool. Let us just hope they don't keep me awake all night!

While not necesarily great news that will positively effect the fate of humanity, I tought some here might be interested in hearing this.

I'm going to sleep right after I've written this. It's pitch dark outside.

Only five minutes ago, I heard some strange howling and calling outside. Wild foxes calling to each other.

Kind of cool. Let us just hope they don't keep me awake all night!

Whoa! That sounds cool! I wonder if it works like the games *walks outside*

Me: DO A BARREL ROLL

wild fox: GRRRRRR!

Me: Uh-oh  :shock: