Lylat Defense RPG

XG Fox

<Alright, we've got me, Ranger, Darth... where's Edgar and Eclipse? Hopefully they get here really soon, I don't want to have to waste any more time than we have looking for them. We need to get to Fichina as fast as we possibly can so we can jump the Aparoids on their landing, catch them while they're landing in a concentrated area so we can just blast them.>

"Darth, I'll wait for everyone to be here, then I'll replay Pepper's transmission for everyone, then we'll discuss battle strategies. Do you know the extent of what's going on yet?"

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XG Fox

• brotheroffalco

• EvolutionSFox

• Ranger One

*Is already waiting in Pulsar blade* hey, I thought we were going to Fortuna first doesn't matter either way I get to do some bug hunting, time for a little payback anyway, these things are stronger than anything we've seen before so be careful, they may be weak alone, but they try to overwelm you with sheer numbers. I'm sure we can handle it though. Don't worry Katt I'll avenge you soon

(OOC: a little foreshadowing there for you)

*spins around after Edgar makes noise in the corner of the room*

"What the... how did you get here? Oh well, we still need Eclipse... then we're going bug blasting. So you heard everything I said to Darth there?"

<Come on, Eclipse, every second counts!>

"Well, in the situation we're in, we CAN'T wait... though we have to, we can't leave Eclipse here, for all we know, she could be our saving grace in this next battle, you never know."

<Run, Eclipse, run!>

yeah, I did (forgot to tell you I am very good at being stealthy). so about strategy, why don't you send me down with someone else to take care of protecting the center, while you the rest of you take care of the skies

"We'll decide strategy, who we're sending down and who's flying high when Eclipse gets here, I'm not sure if she would want to fly or ground fight, it's whichever she prefers. Though both are dangerous, without a doubt. But I'm going to say going ground will be more dangerous in this battle. We'll send in a couple Landmasters for whoever goes down there to the climate center, and the rest of us will fly air support."

<Alright, Eclipse... I'm going to warm the engines up, but I'm still not leaving you here!>

Koriani flicked the engine warmup switch for the Pulsar Blade, and a faint hum could be heard a few seconds later, which was the reactor cores being warmed up by the engine reactors.

well, I'm the best at land battles, plus I'm still not much help in the skies that is why I suggested it

"Fox McCloud here' date=' team we have a mission. Falco and Krystal you guys there? General has given us another mission."[/quote']

Krystal has just came in the breafing room, "Im hear Fox, what did I miss?"

Guest Eclipse Passion

((Sorry I was late guys and, hope I am following along.))

(Eclipse stood near the shadows of the Hanger after rushing to hurry up and help her team and sees them about to take off. She was already wearing her Flightsuit, her weapons ready, and smiling nervously.)

Sorry I was late, Koriani (Salutes to him). And thanks for starting up my ship. I'll get to it now! (Runs for a bit but then stops. She looks back at Koriani.) Knowing how much I hate Fichina but, I'll stand by yourside through ground mission battle. So count me in with the ground battles.

(Eclipse hopes in her Inferno vixen ship. Eclipse also takes out her shades and put's them on.)

This is Eclipse Passion. Ready for take off! Koriani, I'll meet you on the surface!

( EP you were fine except that Koriani only started the engines to the Pulsar Blade, all our ships are in the Pulsar Blade, and I am the one who plans on going to the surface )

sooooo, the team Princess finally decides to show up, since she's sooo perfect she doesn't have to show up on time :lol::lol: * i say with as much sarcasm as I can muster*

-Corneria-

Ballista stood at attention as she was briefed by General Pepper. When finished, Ballista bowed and said "I have a plan..."

Pepper: What is this plan?

Ballista: You'll see, sir...

Upon saying that, Ballista walked off silently. She then addressed her unit. "Alright, everyone, we must defend Fortuna at all and any costs. If you have any complaints, then just keep the hell quiet. Now, we must head out."

Fox sees Krystal walk in.

"We received a new mission Krystal, Aparoids have shown up Fichina."

He winked, then looked around.

"If you ready, let's go. Falco should be here somewhere though, he'll catch up hopefully."

Fox starts to head to the hangar where the Arwings and Landmasters are located.

"Yeah, it's okay EP. It was only five minutes."

Koriani opened the east hangar 2 door and eased the throttle forward on the Pulsar Blade's engines. The Pulsar Blade slowly emerged from the side of the Orbital Gate, its two winged design glistening in Solar's glare.

"This is the Pulsar Blade to Orbital, we're ready to warp. Ready the Gate."

{We copy, Koriani. Destination please?}

"Fichina."

{Gate readying, wait for the shimmering effect to calm down, then we'll give you the go.}

Koriani moved the Pulsar Blade into the center of the Orbital Gate and lined it up with the string of chasing lights trailing off into the distance. In front of the Blade, everyone could see the three machines generating the Gate.

"Gotcha. we're ready."

Koriani turned to the rest of the team.

"Alright, the fighters are locked down, take a seat everyone. Sit back, relax, and keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times."

Koriani glanced back at the Gate, which had now started slowly shimmering.

{Alright, you're clear. Good luck, team.}

"Thanks. Make sure the Gate's in one piece when we come back, okay?"

{I think we can handle that.}

"Good. Pulsar Blade warping now."

Koriani took a seat in the captain's chair and eased the throttle forward. The Blade accelerated slowly and passed through the green barrier. Suddenly, stars that were stationary had become streaks of light as the Pulsar Blade screamed through hyperspace.

Koriani spun around in his chair to face the team.

"Alright, here's the deal. We have to defend the climate control generator, and after it's secure, we wipe those bugs out. We can send two people down to the surface if we have to, Edgar and Eclipse, you two said you both wanted to go down there, right? We'll send one to begin with, then the other for backup if necessary. Landmasters will be available for you, and any other weapons that you might need, we'll have the Blade generate another for you and beam it down. The positioning system is extremely precise, so don't worry about having to run for a weapon, it should appear a few feet in front of you. We have also outfitted the Landmasters with an onboard machine gun, it holds up to 2000 rounds. The rest of us will fly air support and cover whoever is down there. We're expecting a fairly large invasion fleet, so if you run out of machine gun ammunition in the Landmaster, we'll cover you, retreat for a second and we'll have the Blade reload your gun. If there's two of you down there and one of you needs help, help the other, don't retreat. Those of us flying will cover the place you left open when you went to help. If they get to the climate control center, you'll have to defend on foot, the Landmasters can't get in the center. And again, those of us flying air will cover for you around the outside. If it comes to fighting inside the center, we'll be beaming down weapons to you almost constantly, and you can bet they're gonna be gatling guns. We can't let this place fall, or else the Aparoids will use it as a base from which to attack Lylat from within, and we can't have that! Are we all clear?"

Yes Sir! I'll shoot down targets if they get in Edgar or Eclipses way! and if they need help, I'll back you two up! sounds good?

sounds good to me, I'll go down first

*edit*

just in case I'm not here when you guys continue

XG said not to do too much since he won't be on again until late tommorow

Krystal followed Fox closely and they went to the arwings and took off towards the destination. "here we go Fox."

"Roger that, sir!"

Air support, eh? Just as well, I'm not much good with a Landmaster, or any other tank... I learned that years ago...

"C4, get the T-65 ready for launch, that way as soon as everyone else is ready, we can go..."

I should really do something about the slow launch time on my fighter... it takes me almost twice as long to launch sometimes... well, a bit late for that now, mabey something to look into after the Aparoids have been stoped...

Guest Eclipse Passion

(Looks at Edgar) Yeah...it would seem that I am stuck with you, Edgar :roll::D.

(nods at Koriani) Koriani! I'll be the first to head down toward's the surface if you like. If I do get into a situation if I am stuck, I'll request Edgar to help me. (Eclipse loads her blaster and twin pistols) Use the tracker beam to drop me off the surface. And also, just as you mentioned. You might wanna send a Landmaster if I ever get caught up!

(Salutes) I'm ready for battle.

:D you have to learn to pay attention, didn't you just hear me say I was planning on going first. :roll:

guess, we'll have to wait for Koriani do decide

Krystal followed Fox closely and they went to the arwings and took off towards the destination. "here we go Fox."

"Okay, everything okay over here Krystal. Fichina is right ahead of us, be careful."

He presses a button and the Greatfox appears behind them, trailing them.

"The Greatfox is on auto, we can go ahead Krystal. You alright over there?"