• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XG Fox

• brotheroffalco

• EvolutionSFox

• Ranger One

I'm not shoving anyone, it's just we need those positions filled by someone, I don't care who... but the thing is, we're kinda following with the Assault storyline, maybe tweaking it a bit... and Starfox mostly has the main role here, besides my team, and the Cornerian Army does the HUGE scale assaults! You can choose whatever, it's just we need those Starfox positions filled... and I don't want to keep adding custom characters, or nobody will be Starfox... but go ahead and do whatever.

Wait... Is Fox open? I'll take him if he is avaiable.

everybody except Krystal is open (taken by Krystal, of course) hehehe

You'd be missing out on being on my team, but whatever you want to do.

Err... I'll have Fox! Oh noes... I hurt my furry. (reminds me of Pokemon, OH NOES MY FURRY HAS 24 HP!!1111)

Well... Crap.

Sorry about that, please continue.

For starting, I'm assuming...

Uh... we need more people... or people've gotta change parts, I don't care... we just have to fill up Starfox, Peppy can be nixed if noone wants him...

you should probably nix Peppy as someone can play him every once or twice just to give the mission

don't worry about it if worse comes to worst I'll just switch over to being falco

Whatever you want to do...

I see you got an avatar there! Might need to be downsized just a tad though...

As Fox McCloud, you're saying when you want to join Starfox?

And welcome to Starfox-Online, misterfett! I'm XG.

I'm still Fox right XG?

Agh! Now this is getting confusing... ok, let's straighten this out...

ESF is Fox... but misterfett wants to be someone on the SF team, but I'm not sure who yet, he needs to specify it before I can update the roster... I'm guessing Falco, BOF...

But then Captain Game wanted to be his original charater, unless nobody filled Falco's spot, to Captain Game, I guess you're clear for your original character if misterfett is going to be Falco...

It all really depends on who misterfett chooses, then we can go from there.

Wow, looks good. I just have a question before i post anything else. Can we have characters that aren't part of the Cornerian Military, but work for Corneria? (Kinda like the starfox team, only in this case, it wouldn't have to be a team or anything, individual pilots/mercs would work too.) If so, i'm going to use an original character in this role. If not.... i'm back to square one i guess, lol.

Agh! Now this is getting confusing... ok, let's straighten this out...

ESF is Fox... but misterfett wants to be someone on the SF team, but I'm not sure who yet, he needs to specify it before I can update the roster... I'm guessing Falco, BOF...

But then Captain Game wanted to be his original charater, unless nobody filled Falco's spot, to Captain Game, I guess you're clear for your original character if misterfett is going to be Falco...

It all really depends on who misterfett chooses, then we can go from there.

*dances in circles* Yes! :P