The Cornerian Complex

Fluxy

"Well that was awkward...", Zack commented

(damn every time I post someone blows up or is contradicting... why? 0.o

And this is a fictional role play based on a fictional game so why are we trying to get so damn realistic with it 😩)

• Like 1

(It's always awkward, but oh well. You get used to it.)

Shep heartily laughs at Zack's comment, "Ah, the irony of it all. Gets people like you everytime."

(Well my character and Waffles's characters know the Sith exist, but think they're a joke.  So there's that.)

"This is probably the sixth time this month something like this has gone on in my bar" Kage said, shrugging.  "Thankfully Chayrlin handled it this time."

[This issue has been resolved and posts regarding it have been hidden.  Carry on with the RP.]

• Like 1

(It's always awkward, but oh well. You get used to it.)

Shep heartily laughs at Zack's comment, "Ah, the irony of it all. Gets people like you everytime."

(oh I know but it's been better :lol: )

"People like me?", Zack asked a little confused.

Shep laughs even more, then goes slightly serious. "Yes, people like you. It's people like you who gives the ugly face at pregnant women, then shortly after, they get married and take care of their own pregnant wife. Not to be mean, but have a tiny bit of respect for people like her. You want kids too, right?"

"Oy vey", Zack said as he face palmed just wishing this was a nightmare. "I don't frown upon women especially pregnant women, I am just as lost as ever just because I made a mistake I made and all hell broke loose... it's quite stressful, really I'm a nice guy and yes I do want kids... later in life, like 30 or so, anyways I'll just start over, My names Zack, Zack McCloud", Zack added trying to start over with the new faces.

"Yeah, you too." Shep then puts on an interested look, and says, "Wolf told me a bit about you... What do you work as?"

"Figures Wolf would mention me", Zack said in a humorous tone "Free lance mercenary mostly, but I have done a lot of out of system missions with a friend of mine... some of them were ending full on wars, dealing with high priority criminals, infections parasites", Zack held up with his mechanical arm on that last note. "And some personal missions of my own",Zack added.

"Don't worry, Wolf didn't say anything bad. It's actually somewhat impressive to see you're still alive after what you described... You still work, or are you retired?"

"Yeah didn't know what he'd say since I'm dating his daughter, but no I don't plan on retiring for awhile, I am only nineteen, I started young at sixteen", Zack replied

Shep looks confused for a second, and then grins again. "His daughter? Surely you don't mean Wolf, right? Nevertheless, Nineteen is a good age to learn something like that."

"Our team hasn't been out here long. Thomas gave us info on the planets here, but not the people on them. Truthfully, our organization doesn't know much on this star system."

"Well it's a long story, it goes back before I was even born, back during the Lylat wars... Have I met Wolf Lyonheart before?", Zack replied

(ah yeah got ya)

"Oh... that night... yeah not my best day... in fact I don't remember much of that night, but James has constantly reminded me of it", Zack replied.

"Yeah, and the first trip here was long, and he didn't get much sleep. The U.N had us do training before we left."