Starzone: Liberation

Guest Para Astaroth

Regul patted the side of her leg which held the shield.

The sniper groaned in pain and went back to laughing, "No legs and arms will not stop my lips spreading the words of the Hellfurion Law!  You will NEVER accomplish anything from the war.  You hear me?!  NOTHING!

Krystal smirked shutting off her sword she set her hand onto the soliders head and attemted to read his mind.

"I'm droppping you near Ves's former squad he was just sniped" Serena said with a frown showing Regul to a drop pod "Keep your arms inside the pod while the hatch closes and used the control sticks to guide the pod in if you need to." Serena explained "And make sure your weapons are locked in don't want them to knock you out."

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Star Fox Runner

• Braux

• Matrilwood

Guest Para Astaroth

"Wait...  Ves was....  Killed...?"  Regul shockingly asked, turning slowly around to Serena, standing right beside the entrance to her pod.

"Nice try, Miss Vixen," The soldier chimed in and he pulled out a revolver, placing it to his temple, and pulling the trigger; his head exploded in a spray of blood and brain matter as some of it splattered onto Krystal's outfit.

"Wait...  Ves was....  Killed...?"  Regul shockingly asked, turning slowly around to Serena, standing right beside the entrance to her pod.

"Nice try, Miss Vixen," The soldier chimed in and he pulled out a revolver, placing it to his temple, and pulling the trigger; his head exploded in a spray of blood and brain matter as some of it splattered onto Krystal's outfit.

" Damn him."Krystal growled getting up and looking aroud her shield had recharged to half  power.

"Yes Sadly just a minute ago.."Serena explained.

Guest Para Astaroth

Regul hung her head briefly and gave a moment of silence for Ves until she finally summoned her nerves and got into the drop pod.  The first thing she did was strap herself in and slap her machine pistol to her right in the gunslot and brung down the emergency handles.  "Drop me,"  She said in a determined tone.

Regul hung her head briefly and gave a moment of silence for Ves until she finally summoned her nerves and got into the drop pod.  The first thing she did was strap herself in and slap her machine pistol to her right in the gunslot and brung down the emergency handles.  "Drop me,"  She said in a determined tone.

"well just hold on here it takes a minute." Serena replied.  redlights flashed near the droppod as the hatch closed, soon the drop pod was  dangling  below the Aurora before the cable was deteached the pod started it's rapid decent towards helgast.

KRystalwalked back to  Marcus and the others "There's more no more celebrating till we take the captal."Krysta sneered.

Guest Para Astaroth

Marcus nodded, "Shes right.  Gather your gear; move out."  After his order was given, the soldiers quietly got their things and started marching down the hill towards the capital in the distance.  Marcus grabbed a jade green Vektran military blanket and gently placed it over Ves's lifeless body.  He then saluted to his fallen comrad before sighing to himself, picking up his rifle and Ves' spare ammunition, and started off down the hill towards the unit.

Marcus nodded, "Shes right.  Gather your gear; move out."  After his order was given, the soldiers quietly got their things and started marching down the hill towards the capital in the distance.  Marcus grabbed a jade green Vektran military blanket and gently placed it over Ves's lifeless body.  He then saluted to his fallen comrad before sighing to himself, picking up his rifle and Ves' spare ammunition, and started off down the hill towards the unit.

"Wait We should wait for Regul her pod should drop in here soon wait There it is"Krstal said looking into the sky the pod had just breeched the atmopshere it looked like a metorite "CLEAR THE DROP ZONE!" She shouted.

Guest Para Astaroth

Within second, an explosion with dust followed showed the arival of Regul's drop pod.  The door of the pod breached with steam hissing from the sides and it unlatched off immediately.  Regul pulled her machine pistol off the slot beside herself and stepped out, placing the suppressor onto her gun.  "Alright, where to next, sir?"  She asked Marcus, whom was smiling to her arival.

"Just get what you need and follow the unit."  He responded back and continued walking, as well as the soldiers in the unit.

"Yes, sir!"  Regul obeyed and grabbed her things from inside the pod and jogged over to Marcus' side as they continued on down the hill.

"Could You not die on me this time?" Krystal asked as she followed the two.

Guest Para Astaroth

Regul turned around to Krystal and nodded, "Wilco." 

Marcus looked over his shoulder, "Lets not get ourselves behind one another now!  Lets move!"

Para waited for Todd to answer him since he still was unsure if he was back to his old self or if he were still a brainwashed Helghan soldier.

Guest Julius Quasar

Todd was now back to his regular self.  He saw Krystal, and....someone else standing over him.

"Todd?" said a voice.  "What the hell happened?" Todd asked, confused, at first having no memory of the past events he was part of while brainwashed.  Then it hit him.  "Oh my God, what have I done?" he moaned, as he started to pass out.

"Todd Wake up we need to get moving!" Krystal shouted smacking todd lightly on the cheek.

Tala  look at the horizion through her macro binoculars  making sure the area was clear.

"Todd do you remember how you even got here?" Krystal asked.

Guest Julius Quasar

Todd looked down at his Helghast uniform "....I was supposed to be a spy for the ISA and Corneria...but the Helghast brainwashed me, I think?" he said, staring down at the Helghast tri-spoke emblem on his uniform.

Todd looked down at his Helghast uniform "....I was supposed to be a spy for the ISA and Corneria...but the Helghast brainwashed me, I think?" he said, staring down at the Helghast tri-spoke emblem on his uniform.

"We may be able to use that to our advantage." Krystal smirked "They may not know I unbrainwashed you."

Guest Julius Quasar

"Good...oh, speaking of used, here." Todd handed Krystal some information USB jump/flash drives.  "These have some valuable Helghast secrets.  They gave them to me after the brainwashing." he said.  "Thanks for un brainwashing me, Krystal." he added.

"Just be glad your a better soldier." KRystal said with a wink.

"Don't thank me just yet we still have to get off this planet alive."

Guest Para Astaroth

"Enough with the lubby-dubby stuff, people.  Get a move on!"  Marcus called out to Krystal and Todd as he had stopped a few yards from the unit, looking back. 

Para nodded, seeing that Todd was back to his original self, and jogged back with the unit as he took out the clip, placing it in his ammo pouch on the side of his right hip and wrapping the rifle around himself.

Regul was walking amidst the unit, head hung slightly over, while thinking about Ves, whom was killed by the sniper not too long ago.  She could only let her despair set in as she walked on and following a path as a servent was ordered to.  The only thing she remembered hearing from Ves were his last words responding to Marcus before they advanced up the hill and Krystal was healing her, Marcus and Tala provided covering fire, and then waking up aboard the Aurora.

"Ves..."  She spoke quietly.  "As arrogant as you were, I hope you find something better where ever you have gone to.  It seemed as though nothing in this universe pleased you even the slightest..."  She pressed on with the unit with Ves' image implanted in her mind.

"Regul as much as I can't get over it we're going to need to move on."Krystal told Regul while she walked up beside her.