Do you like the idea of Starfox being on foot? Or in the air?

sjrathbun812

well beilve it amigos. i think it makes me the master now  :D . i don't unerstand how you guys can do with the other controles though  :| i can't even beat bronze with out the deafualt configuration  :oops:

well beilve it amigos. i think it makes me the master now  :D . i don't unerstand how you guys can do with the other controles though  :| i can't even beat bronze with out the deafualt configuration  :oops:

...Whatev. I find that SUPER hard to believe, but this is only getting this thread off topic. : /......

Either way, In the next game (That isn't a remake) I hope they decide to add some really great foot missions and improve the controls and design a lot. If done right, it can really help the series.

Yeah, I'm going to have to not beleive you on account of Gold Mode being the biggest cheating bastard possible. Fox does with two hits from most attacks, and you play using the single stick configuration, which keeps you from aiming and moving at the same time? Yeah, calling bullshit.

I do it that way too.  It just takes more time when you can't run -and- shoot, doesn't make it impossible.

I do it that way too.  It just takes more time when you can't run -and- shoot, doesn't make it impossible.

Well, of course. But if you are trying to get all the flags, make sure no members dye, and all that good stuff while in gold mode.... *Shrugs*. I just can't seem to do it on there. I can never get every single thing in a couple of the missions with it.

Well, of course. But if you are trying to get all the flags, make sure no members dye, and all that good stuff while in gold mode.... *Shrugs*. I just can't seem to do it on there. I can never get every single thing in a couple of the missions with it.

Oh, not blaming you at all, Nick.  Just trying to keep Rob there off of everyone's back with his little call of b.s.  If he can't do it, I'm fine with that, but he doesn't need to treat others poorly 'cause they can.

Oh, not blaming you at all, Nick.  Just trying to keep Rob there off of everyone's back with his little call of b.s.  If he can't do it, I'm fine with that, but he doesn't need to treat others poorly 'cause they can.

Ahs, gotcha now. And agree.

and get the flags

That is the thing though. Defending them are easy, just getting the flags while doing it, and everything else is very hard and that is why it is hard to believe that you can do it. Just saying my view, not saying you can't.

Except you lose points the longer you take to complete a mission on Gold Mode, hampering medal gathering. Not to mention when you get blind sided you are put at an extreme disadvantage.

Excuse me for finding the story to be INCREDIBLY unbeleivable and calling it out on it.

Except you lose points the longer you take to complete a mission on Gold Mode, hampering medal gathering. Not to mention when you get blind sided you are put at an extreme disadvantage.

I never claimed to have gotten all the medals yet lol

Excuse me for finding the story to be INCREDIBLY unbeleivable and calling it out on it.

You're excused.  Just choose your words more tactfully in the future.

firstly i just can go back and kill and kill and kill intill i have enought points. if i realy have too. i never get blind sided cause there is a radar. 

I don't blame you but all i can say is that i have never used anything but the deafualt controles

firstly i just can go back and kill and kill and kill intill i have enought points. if i realy have too. i never get blind sided cause there is a radar. 

I don't blame you but all i can say is that i have never used anything but the deafualt controles

So instead of actual skill, you just grind enemies. Alright then. :|

Which, mind you, is perfectly acceptable.

Never said it wasn't.

Mind you, its nothing to boast about.

Never said it wasn't.

Mind you, its nothing to boast about.

Point taken.

Though you don't need to say things in such a manner that they sound like simple rude remarks.

Point taken.

Though you don't need to say things in such a manner that they sound like simple rude remarks.

And you don't need to hound my every remark in a sublimal "white knight" manner in an attempt to "protect" people from my words.

And you don't need to hound my every remark in a subliminal "white knight" manner in an attempt to "protect" people from my words.

I don't need to, but in this case, I choose to.

And no offense to ajc, of course, but I'm not really trying to protect him.  I'm just trying to help you so not everyone shows an automatic disliking towards you.

And you don't need to hound my every remark in a sublimal "white knight" manner in an attempt to "protect" people from my words.

But I can! :)

Come on Robert, play nice. :P

I wish they would've let you go into fps mode because 3rd person on the ground is really annoying.  That was the only problem for me with the foot missions of assault.

I don't need to, but in this case, I choose to.

And no offense to ajc, of course, but I'm not really trying to protect him.  I'm just trying to help you so not everyone shows an automatic disliking towards you.

Everyone typically automaticaly dislikes me anyway. I don't really care. I'd much rather be liked by people who get to know me instead of shutting themselves off because "boohoo I'm so mean", than by people who just "like" me without even knowing who I am.

But I can! :)

Come on Robert, play nice. :P

I am playing nice! Its not my fault they make no sense!  :trollface:

I wish they would've let you go into fps mode because 3rd person on the ground is really annoying.  That was the only problem for me with the foot missions of assault.

him i prefered  it the way it was , but a liked 64 combat the most, just landasters and arwings

Everyone typically automaticaly dislikes me anyway. I don't really care. I'd much rather be liked by people who get to know me instead of shutting themselves off because "boohoo I'm so mean", than by people who just "like" me without even knowing who I am.

I get what you are saying, but you do come off strong, and some people take that as offensive because you can be a LOT nicer with the way you say things. It would be nice if you would just state things in a much more appropriate way, and should be worked on.

I am playing nice! Its not my fault they make no sense!  :trollface:

ahh, not true i don't hate you. But it may come off that way.

To me i don't even understand how you could ever like duel stick controles. practices with any thing makes you better and i practice every day on assualt

I get what you are saying, but you do come off strong, and some people take that as offensive because you can be a LOT nicer with the way you say things. It would be nice if you would just state things in a much more appropriate way, and should be worked on.

Agreed.

Or perhaps people should be less sensitive to what people say about vidya gaems on the internet.

Perspective.

ahh, not true i don't hate you. But it may come off that way.

To me i don't even understand how you could ever like duel stick controles. practices with any thing makes you better and i practice every day on assualt

You have NEVER played a First Person Shooter before, have you? The ability to move in one direction while firing in another is an indisposable ability.

Also, I have better things to do with my life than pla a shitty Starfox game every day on my Gamecube, especially if said game is 5 years old and inferior to 64 in every way. Hell, I don't even play SF64 every day.