More Drawings! :D

StarFoxFanGurl

DRosalinaDrawThisAgain_zpsfc53f57f.png

:!:  First of all, the meme base isn't made by me: http://bampire.deviantart.com/art/Meme-Before-and-After-177759508  :!:

Going on, this is a re-draw of a Rosalina and Luma pic I done in 2011, then re-created this year.

I must say, it really came out great!  :D

I guess I improved a bit.  :mrgreen:

Re-Rosalina_zps62304b54.png

Next drawings are my Star Fox OC, Star Galalina!  :-)

DontMindMe_zpsc34fd64e.png

This one was kinda a practice on coloring in digital.  :meh:

Still need to improve!  :hehe:

Next drawing!

RosesForYourLove_zps52b76317.png

This was made for Valentine Day! 

Isn't it lovely?  :love:

That's it for now.  ;)

Hope you enjoyed these work!  ^_^

I'll try to keep track of my artworks and really post them here.  :lol:

Want to see more of my arts?  :???:

Go here: http://foxybeatz.deviantart.com/

• Like 1

Nice arts! I see you made two art topics, that's cool but please remember that you have two and update them as required - it's one topic per member, but you can have one with Starfox Arts, and Non-Starfox Arts which you have already done. You probably already know this but I'm just refreshing the idea. :)

Anyway, I really love that V-Day pic, the colours are just lovely and the pose is very adorable!

Nice arts! I see you made two art topics, that's cool but please remember that you have two and update them as required - it's one topic per member, but you can have one with Starfox Arts, and Non-Starfox Arts which you have already done. You probably already know this but I'm just refreshing the idea. :-)

Anyway, I really love that V-Day pic, the colours are just lovely and the pose is very adorable!

Oh okay! =)

Thanks for telling me that!

And thank you! 

• Like 1

You're welcome, and another quick tip: SFO rules require that you don't post links to your other sites too much in topics and such. You can put a link in your sig if you wish, and make a topic in The Portal that can contain all your stuff, but otherwise once is enough at the top of your art topics. Thought that might be helpful to you, and having your dA link in your sig is pretty useful, I even get a little traffic that way. :)

You're welcome, and another quick tip: SFO rules require that you don't post links to your other sites too much in topics and such. You can put a link in your sig if you wish, and make a topic in The Portal that can contain all your stuff, but otherwise once is enough at the top of your art topics. Thought that might be helpful to you, and having your dA link in your sig is pretty useful, I even get a little traffic that way. :-)

Oh alright!

Thanks for all the helpful tips!  ^_^

It really helped me.