The Ultimate Story Scrapbook

fanfictiondreamer

Throughout Ultimate Story 3, Fox, Misty, Krystal and Falco had to utilize their elements powers to fight off some more of the forces of evil while finding out the truth behind the Descendants of Darkness. Before that, they had to master the use of their powers, which they were able to receive some help from that by helping another group of fighters known as the Spider Riders save their world, the Inner World from evil spirits that have been running amuck throughout their realm. If you are not familiar with this anime, well...it was on KidsWB and to put it lightly, it's storyboard is sub-par at best. The dubbing for the most part was also not very good. There have been a few characters in which I could have picked better people to voice some of the characters, although, I've gotten use to the people who did some of their voices. Still, it was not a really good show, so even I'm surprised that I like it as much as I do. I guess I just like the artwork, the clothes and the flashiness. Perhaps all of it had hypnotized me into watching the show. There was also a pretty awesome mystery that kind of attracted me to the story, but the story itself really needed a lot of fixing up.

After they were able to save that world, they were able to obtain full control of their powers and hardly ever use their powers for anything other then to fight off the Dark Wielders. For Ultimate Story 3, they were also able to meet and fight alongside several other element wielders. I should have already mentioned what shows that involved the different element wielders, so, you should be able to figure out by now who they end up teaming up with.

There will be more on US3 very soon. I so can NOT wait to talk about what I have come up with in US4. You might even say that it's....out of this world. XD

There have been some things going on in US2 that I have left a mystery. A lot of what occurred during US2 involved the battle against the SHAACL in their long endeavor to protect humanity from all forms of evil, such as his dark influences as well as corruption within humanity. However, there have been a number of mysteries that I have left unanswered, such as the time lapses. What magic force could have caused these unusual phenomena? There was also the matter of the Descendants of Darkness and who they were. At least 2 members were revealed. Also, there was another mystery that I have not yet mentioned. There were some dimensions that were destroyed during the Rifter and how it looked when they were destroyed, I imagine, were very gruesome. However, there were some that just disappeared during the Rifter. It was almost as though they faded away in the Dark shrouds that destroyed the others and no one had any idea as to what happened to them.

I have left all of these mysteries unsolved after I ended US2, but....the mysteries themselves will be revealed during US3.  You will find out who the other members of the DoDs are , you will find out more about the time lapses and most of all, you will find out what happened to the other dimensions that disappeared during the Rifter. It is a big story as more new characters become part of the epic battle against the Dark Wielders. Oh, this story is far from over. There will still be more to come.

I have come up with so many crazy ideas, some of them are no less than being difficult to understand. I think the complicated ideas go well with my stories because they, in a way, express the complexity of my own mind, how I couldn't understand it, how there are some things that I don't understand and how I have been able to find the answers to myself that I have been looking for, such as what caused my Showitious and why I have it. I've had a lot of decisions made in my stories based on my Showitious and how I have used it as a way to cope with it and make having it be more fun. It has a very long journey and I want to express that journey through my stories and the characters that I have chosen to use. They are all playing very vital with expressing myself, regardless of how difficult it could be to understand them. 

US3 can be a very, very difficult part of the story with a difficult plot depending on how others see it. Again, this complex plot does play a vital role in expressing the complexity of how my mind functions. It is definitely a really crazy story, depending on how you see it. Let me tell you a lot about the ideas the best that I can.

I did mention that there were a few mysteries that I have left unsolved in US2; the time lapses, the Descendants of Darkness and who they are, the Dimensions that disappeared during the Rifter. Well, all of those mysteries end up being solved (and clarified the best that I possibly can).

The events of US3 begin shortly after the end of US2. Professor Oak called in our 4 main characters Fox, Misty, Krystal and Falco to his ancestor's library (whose "true identity" was also revealed in US2) because the time lapses have worsened, causing a great deal of damage throughout the entire Universe. Some places have been badly affected while other places weren't.  Professor Oak has confirmed that the cause of these time lapses was Dark Magic, that which is very similar to the Descendants of Darkness. Therefore, he was able to confirm that the Secret Organization of Darkness that refers to itself as the Descendants of Darkness have been the true cause of the time lapses.

However, as bad as the damages caused by the time lapses are, for some reason, it could have worse, but wasn't. The professor and his ancestor looked into this and found that some of the Dark energy had shifted towards Sly Cooper's dimension in an endeavor to damage that dimension. From there, they were able to sense a few openings in the dark energy in the Universe, which they will use to sense out the source of where the dark energy is emanating off of. However, the shift in Darkness was not enough for them to find that origin and it could be only a matter of time before Sly Cooper's dimension is penetrated. So, in order to find where the source of the Dark energy is, the main characters needed to travel back in time to other dimensions and warp them into the present just like they did with Sly Cooper's dimension.

Ron Stoppable did once say that "time travel is a cornucopia of disturbing concepts" and there has barely been 1 time traveling story in which things are messed up for whatever reason. I hardly consider mine an exception, but I do the best that I can to make mine more structured. This wouldn't be the first time that in which I have used bizarre ideas in the story and this is a really bizarre story to begin with, but I have done the best that I possibly can to have my stories make more sense. Plus, it was a way for me to really have putting whatever I want in my story have any structure that can possibly come up with. Again, my ideas being bizarre should represent the complexity of my own mind that I had to deal with throughout my entire life.

I will talk more about US3 and have it make sense that best that I can.

I have to admit that I am really happy with a lot of the ideas that I have come up with for my story. Since this story is taking way, way too long for me to write out, I really feel the need to just put it all out there at once. So, for US3, the 4 heroes, Fox, Misty, Krystal and Falco have traveled back in time to the same time period. exactly 24 hours before the Rifter, in different worlds in order to save them from being swallowed up by the Rifter. I have mentioned that there were several new universes that make their first appearance in my story in US3. The first 2 were Static Shock and Teen Titans. I really love both shows like a lot; they hold a few special places in my heart. Xiaolin Showdown was another one. I never thought that I would ever watch this show, let alone really get into it, but there were some things from the show that I really liked. I like the aspects of the elemental warriors followed by the Shen Gong Wu, the mystical items of the show that the main characters of the show have been set out to find and retrieve. Also, a lot of people should not be surprised that I have added Avatar the Last Airbender to the mix considering how extremely popular it was for so many good reasons. This also brings another group of elemental fighters to the mix. There are several of those in my story.

And this is just naming a few of these universes. I am no where halfway done.

After their universes were rescued from nearly being devoured by an incredibly powerful dark shroud, the main characters from each have joined forces with the main characters in order to help them fight off an impending threat that could pose a great danger to all of reality.

There is still more to reveal in my story. Not just the universes that join this crazy roster but more of the plot to the story. Just wait and see.

Throughout US3, the main characters' objective had been more than just saving each dimension that they travel back to from the Rifter; they also had to seek out each member of the Descendants of Darkness who have been wreaking havoc in their own dimension and subdue them. As I have mentioned before, these DoD's have been carrying out objectives to cause a lot of chaos and corruption in their own dimension in order to increase the amount of Dark energy within the hearts of the people and then harness that dark energy in order to increase the size of the portal to the Shadow Realm and release the Shaman Emperor from it. They obviously were able to succeed in that objective but they were unable to destroy all of the dimensions. Some were eradicated while most of the surviving dimensions were fused together.

During their multiple trips to the past, the main characters were able to find and subdue each member of the DoDs that they were able to find. They have found several of them. The first of the the DoDs that they were able to find other then Neyla, whose alias is Descendant 14, was during their first trip back to the past. They even teamed up with the first of the heroes from that dimension, 2 characters from a show that I have not seen in years: Static Shock. I'm sure you'll be able to guess who these 2 characters are. The DoD of that dimension went by the alias Descendant 5. I'll let you guess who that character is.

Also, they were to team up with another group of characters from that same dimension: the Teen Titans. I was so enamored with Teen Titans back when it aired and I just had to put this into my story.

Another show that I have added, Xiaolin Showdown, which I have also become enamored with, had a DoD who went by the alias Descendant 23. In Avatar the Last Airbender, the DoD of that dimension was Descendant 1. I have also got into the game Nicktoons Unite, with Nickelodeon shows Danny Phantom, Spongebob Squarepants, FairlyOdd Parents and Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, introduced a few more DoDs into the story, with the aliases Descendants 1-22, 2-22, 3-22 and 4-22. One of them is a US original character made for one of the shows while the other 3 were original characters from all but 1 of those shows. There were also several more from dimensions that are not mentioned or seen in the story but rather from ideas that I gave up using a long time ago.

I will not reveal the true identities of the DoDs. I would prefer to have you guess what their names are. I will reveal more about US3 whenever I decide to.

I have to say, there have been a number of things in my story that I have considered my favorites, even though I created the whole dang thing. Some of them were...more so enforced...by my Showitious. It's...complicated. But, I have to say, one of my other favorites features involve the element wielders, you know, Earth, Water, Wind and Fire? It's why I made my main characters into element wielders. It's my story, so I don't see why not.

However, during US3, even though a number of the characters that teamed up with the main characters of story, they could not leave their dimension, since their worlds were new to the story and the Mystics were not sure about what to do with the people from those worlds or even if they could leave. But eventually, they were able to have some of them leave their realms and visit other worlds with the help of a few connections to some things outside their realm. One such example were the element wielders. There have been 2 groups that were introduced in US3: the Xiaolin Dragons and the Benders. The main characters were able to obtain special abilities to summon them from outside their realms through the connections established from their shared powers. It was a special little feature that very much became part of my story, but it was a temporary one. You'll find out later.

Obviously, the summonings were as follows:

Fox could summon Toph and Clay because of they're powers over the element Earth
Misty could summon Katara and Omi be
cause of their powers over the element Water
Krystal could summon Aang and Raymundo because they can wield the powers of Wind/Air

Falco could summon Zuko and Kimiko because are their powers over the element Fire

I had to mention that much before I bring up at least one idea in my story that I really want to share. I will mention it soon.

This was a summary that I wrote for my Creative Writing class during my senior year of high school. I had it revised as I wrote it up on the computer. Here is what I have written:

The Woofoo Alliance began when the 5 spirits ordered our 4 heroes to locate a warrior who wields powers of dark and light. Their objective was to deliver to him 2 young warriors from the dimension of Woofoo. When they arrived within the dimension of their destination, instead of finding him, he found them.
After a brief introduction, the spirits summoned the 2 warriors of Woofoo. They were to absorb the excess energy of the warrior they needed to find because the energy contained within him is far too much for him to contain. They also needed to exchange with him some of their magical energy. During the exchange, dangerous creatures began to attack. The 4 heroes fought back against them, but they were soon outnumbered. So, they activated their summoning powers and called upon 4 other warriors from the dimension of Xiaolin to even the odds.
After the battle and the exchange as well as more brief introductions, the spirits confessed that they have lost their Warp Gems; their means of returning home, upon their arrival at the dimension. However, the warrior they needed to find had revealed that he can sense items containing mystical energy, such as the Warp Gems. Since they had to find the items within 24 hours, they needed him to help find them.
Before they had the chance to start searching, the warrior's friends summoned him to handle several issues within the main city, as it was being overrun by deadly robots. The warriors of Xiaolin volunteered to fight off the robots while the rest of their friends searched for the Warp Gems.
However, there were still many dangers to worry about and they couldn't handle them on their own, so they activated their second summoning powers and called upon 4 warriors from the dimension of Bending for more support. With their help, they were able to locate almost all of the Warp Gems without fail.
Before their search for the final Warp Gem, the warriors of Woofoo were then assigned to bond their powers with their objective warrior. In order to do so, they had to make their way to an uncharted location. They brought along the warriors of Bending to help out along the way while the 4 heroes left with the warriors of Xiaolin to find and retrieve the final Warp Gem.
Together with the warriors of Woofoo, the new warrior were able arrived at said location. The warriors of Bending stayed behind to continued fighting off creatures. They would have not been able to make it if another friend from another dimension had not arrived to their aid.
The warriors of Woofoo and their objective warrior were able to arrive at the location they needed to find. They arrived at a large structure that granted the warrior with a new power based off of the mystical energy from the warriors of Woofoo. But things took a turn for the worse when a dark enemy from the dimension of Woofoo revealed himself. He has also revealed that he has turned nearly all of the denizens from the dimension of Woofoo against them. The warriors of Woofoo and their bonded warrior were able to chase away the dark enemy with the use of their combined powers but the worst was still yet to come.
After the battles were over and everyone had the means to return home, the 4 heroes, the warriors of Xiaolin, the warriors of Bending, the warriors of Woofoo and their new friend celebrated. They then formed a new group and name it the Woofoo Alliance. Everyone was able to return home but the warriors of Woofoo decided to stay with their new warrior friend. Since then, they have had one misadventure after another.

Can you guess who the warrior that wields the powers of dark and light is? It has something to do with what connects him with the Woofoo warriors; something that they both have in common with each other. It is something that can be seen.

At the climax of US3, the spirits were sent out after the source of the Dark Magic responsible for the damaging time lapses. There, they went to a place where they came face to face with the leader of the Descendants of Darkness; the mastermind behind the time lapses as well as the chaos and corruption that was inflicted upon all the worlds as a means of releasing the Shaman Emperor so he could bring forth the Rifter. As for not being able to spoil it too much. I would like for you to guess who this evil mastermind is. This was especially handpicked by me and this character was from one of my favorite video games. I can assure you that this character is indeed...Dark. Really dark. Can you figure out who this mystery character is?

During the final chapter of US3, the main characters, alongside every all of the heroes that they have met and had joined forces with them, faced the greatest evil that they had encountered: the leader of the Descendants of Darkness [insert real name of DoD leader here]. The final battle itself consisted of the greatest evil they have encountered being far too overpowered to be defeated. What's worse is a lot of the members of the DoDs came before them to greatly decrease that chance. With all seeming hopeless, 3 characters made an unexpected appearance before the ancestor of DoDs [insert real name of DoD leader here]. Those characters consist of Elyon Brown, a young magical girl that Fox had met and befriended, the young Shadow Siren, Vivian, whom the main characters have encountered before and made a very friendly acquaintance with and the most surprising character of all: Wolf O'Donnell (he takes on the same appearance as the Starfox Assault incarnation). Oh, it gets really crazy from here, people. It is revealed that Wolf is a member of the Descendants of Darkness but unlike his twisted cousins, he had no desire to destroy his own world and even attempted to prevent the Rifter. However, his ancestor [insert real name of DoD leader here] tricked him into carrying out a key action into releasing the Shaman Emperor from the Shadow Realm and bringing forth the Rifter. Wolf vowed revenge against his ancestor for tricking him by destroying [insert real gender of DoD leader here] and he intended to do that with the help of Elyon. He then joined forces with the main characters, the other heroes that came together since the start of US3 and Elyon and Vivian, who are revealed to be Wolf's other cousins, they were able to utilize the powers of both Darkness and Light to defeat [insert real name of DoD leader here] and the rest of the Descendants of Darkness once and for all.

As it is revealed, the Light is an incredibly powerful form of magic, but it can defeat evil alone. Turns out that some forms of Darkness aren't and in order to overpower evil magic, Light magic must be used alongside Dark magic in order to defeat the forces of evil. I believe that I hinted that when I mentioned a certain someone with powers over Light and Dark. Anyone managed to figure out who it was? Come on, I gave out a few hints to the identity of this unique individual. Someone should have figured it out by now. :/ 

I will reveal more about some of these characters soon enough.

I just have to continue talking about my story. I can't hold back any longer I so badly want to go into talking about the spinoff that I can't talk about yet. I understand that US3 is confusing to understand, but remember that I'm holding back on a lot and mentioning those ideas might either be too overwhelming or too much spoiler material. So, I'm just going to cut straight to the point. Bear with me, please.

There was an idea in the story that I expressed in a particular way in which I felt like I had to. Some of the things that were happening in this show have a very, very deep meaning that involves a very important plot to the story, which involves the Dark Wielders.

In the story, the heroes of US3, the Woofoo Alliance, challenged several members of the Descendants of Darkness to a battle. If they were to lose the battle, they would be sent away to another dimension that was most likely swallowed up during the Rifter with no means of escaping it. Of course, they lost the fight and were sent away to another dimension. That dimension was the Dimension of the Jutsu Shinobi, aka Naruto's dimension.

Upon being sent to that dimension, the groups were separated based on their elemental abilities.

Fox, Toph and Clay were thrown into the village hidden amongst the rocks
Misty, Katara and Omi were thrown into the village hidden in the mist
Krystal, Aang and Raymundo thrown into the village hidden in the sand

Falco, Zuko and Kimiko, of course, wounded up in the village hidden in the leaves
Yin, Yang and their friend, who is known as the Woofoo Alchemist, wound up in the village hidden in the clouds

With no way to exit the dimension before the Rifter commences and swallows them with the dimension. Along the way, they met a number of the settlers within the dimension. Of course, they were protrayed as "demons" by a lot of the people, but they did meet a few that they developed close affiliations with. Falco, Zuko and Kimiko met Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura and they became close to them. Zuko developed sympathy towards Naruto for what he had been through and they developed a bond. Falco and Sasuke became close based on their own personalities. Kimiko and Sakura developed a bond through their vicious tempers in their own...special way. All of the main characters took on the appearances of very young kids; back when they were very vulnerable.

During Krystal and her group's trip in the village hidden in the sand, they met Gaara. She was startled upon finding out about what he had, but became very compassionate towards him for his turmoil and developed a bond with him. The people of the village immediately took a strong contempt, which was greatly intensified for Krystal's compassion towards Gaara. She lashed out at the people for their lack of compassion and their cold-hearted demeanor towards Gaara, which enraged them even more. The group fled as the villagers retaliated with Gaara, who thanked Krystal for helping him. She seemed quite happy to do it.

During some events that I have yet to think up, the groups were able to reunite. When they did, they all discussed a suspicion of the dimension being incredibly dark and gloomy which was unusual since they had never experienced anything this bad in the other dimensions that they have visited before. The DoDs came to them to reveal that the dimension itself was one out of a few that they have extracted during the Rifter so that they could keep feeding off of the people despair and misery, as the dark energy from them was a form of delicacy. They even reverted the dimension to its most dismal state and kept it that way in order to feed off of it continuously. The group was sent to this dimension after they lost because the DoDs felt that forcing them to endure endless torment from hatred and despair was worse than obliteration.

Even more so, it was found out that the DoDs had cheated during their battle, which the group knew that they would, so they devised an escape plan and utilized it to escape from the dimension. However, they promised their new friends that they will return to save them and their world from their eternal despair.

The US3 after-story takes place in this dimension where they returned to carry out the promise that they had kept.

There will be more on that later. As for the other ideas that I haven't gotten into? Don't worry, I will, sooner or later. But know that I WILL get to them. That is a promise!!!!

OK, it's time to continue the story of Naruto.

So, here's the thing: there are 2 parts to US3. The first part involves rescuing some worlds from the Rifter along with seeking out the different members of the Descendants of Darkness and eradicating their leader [insert real name of DoD leader here]. The second part of the story involving a very...interesting plot.

It all started with the mystic beings sensing out an unusual Dark energy and the main characters were called out to find where it was coming from. They were able to receive intel that it was coming from a dimension that the characters knew all to well: the Dimension of the Jutsu Shinobi; Naruto home world. The main characters decided gather the members of the Woofoo Alliance and fulfill a promise that they made to their friends within the dimension. They are also joined by Wolf and his cousins Vivian and Elyon. Both girls were more than interested in joining the alliance while Wolf...just wanted no part in it but was willing to fight alongside the heroes.

This is something that will most certainly further the plot in my story. Even more so, something happens to one of the characters; something, very, very important.

Throughout my story, there have been many characters from many different universes coming together, forming friendships and bonds, battling evil together and of course, getting into one mishap after another. Well, what is the Ultimate Story without mishaps and Slapstick humor?

During the 2nd part of US3, during some reuniting with the characters from Naruto and the others from his world, there has been at least a few incidents with Sakura's infamous temper. Someone made the horrible mistake of pointing out her temper and of course, Sakura response the way she always does; by throwing a hissy fit. She even used one line that her surrogate sister, Kimiko once used.

Sakura: "I'm the least angry person I know!!!"
Zuko: "(whispering to Falco) She sounds like Kimiko."

Another incident involves Ino. The second she laid eyes on Omi, she thought that he was the cutest little thing that she had ever seen and had chased after him many times, with him being unsurprisingly scared of her.

I love my story's mishaps and slapstick humors; it what makes it unique and very much a part of me.

There will be more humorous events to come as well as some very serious ones.

Throughout the second part of US3, the Woofoo Alliance had come across against the several members of the DoDs and were forced to do battle time and again. At one point, they reveal that one of their own took part in causing the terrible catastrophe that had plagued the world that they were currently occupying and caused it to be brought into the state that it was at that time. The Woofoo Alliance vowed to bring that entire dimension out of its curse and save the people within it so that it can continue to thrive like it use to have been. With Wolf helping with the cause, the Descendants of Darkness may have met their match.

What will come afterwards? Wait until then.

OK, so I have posted on my DeviantArt page something that I have called the 7 Perspectives. Here is what they are:

The 7 Perspectives act as a sort of counsel of the mystics. They are a group of mystic beings whose faces are never seen and they exist in a dimension of their own. They monitor the Universe in place of their master: The Great Wizard. They are very much a part of him. They are almost like different parts of his mind working in uni-some to decide how major issues are to be managed, such as the Shaman Emperor, protecting many worlds from the same Darkness that transformed Nikko and much, much more. The only person who had been able to speak to them face to face was the last Descendant of the Great Wizard: Professor Oak because he is the only one who knows how to reach their dimension. It is for their own protection as the Dark Wielders unsurprisingly want them destroyed.

The 7 Perspectives have children of their own and each of their children take part in a counsel involving a very popular game that is played by a lot of teenagers on Earth. Their names are:
Crellan, Hotekk, Amzem, Oron, Tirasis, Imthor and Chirrul

So, a little after the end of US3 came the fourth segment of the Ultimate Story called Ultimate Story 4: Kingdom Come. This is how the story itself started out:

It has been a few months since the second part of US3 was finished and everyone involved in the fight returned to their worlds to clean up the aftermath. During the restoration, bizarre, dark creatures invaded these worlds, the heroes from each world and causing strange things to happen, which also seemed very disturbing. As the heroes of each world attempted to fight against these creatures, their weapons and powers were shown to be ineffective. The sky above them were turning dark and other terrible changes were sure to follow. When things seemed bleak, a mysterious young boy with spiky hair wielding a key-like weapon fought off these strange creatures with ease. He then turned to each hero and told them that their world was in danger. Soon enough, a portal opened up and he ran through, the different heroes ran after him.

As soon as they entered the portal, they found themselves on a hillside town that sits below a perpetual twilight sky. They soon found the other heroes that they have met during their previous adventure. Wondering what was going on, they decided to stay within this strange town, which for some reason was deserted, to find answers on what had been going on. What were the mysterious creatures that attacked them? Who was the spiky-haired boy? Why were they brought into a mysterious town that they had never seen before? There were many questioned that were unanswered and they were determined to find out what those answers were. This is indeed the start of US4.

OK, so continuing on with US4, the heroes that arrived within the new realm decided to make it their base of operations and figure out what was going on with their worlds and what those strange creatures were. Each one took on different roles, such as some looking into the matter. A few took on researching roles while others took some time to look around and figure out where they were. Utilizing each of their special abilities and skills, they were able to pull together and become a full-fledged unit.

From what they were able to figure out within a short period of time, the creatures that attacked them were called Heartless and that they have been damaging each of their worlds somehow. They were immune to their standard attacks, powers and weapons. Also, it seems that the only thing that could penetrate them was a mysterious weapon that the spiky-haired boy was wielding called a Keyblade. In order to stand up and fight against these Heartless, they needed to construct their own Keyblades. So, each fighter was able to receive their own Keyblades with design based on their own unique abilities and other qualities about them. Richie, who was selected as the main researcher based on his immense intelligence, constructed each Keyblade based on his research of the weapon. The first one that he constructed was the original Keyblade, the Kingdom Key, to understand the fundamentals of building the weapons. He then went on to building one for himself and then another for his best friend, Virgil. After that, he constructed more and more of them.

Each Keyblade were indeed built with each of the fighters' special powers and qualities in mind. I will get more into that as soon as I can.

US4 consists of the different characters trying to figure out the terrible situation that they are involved in. So, other than Twilight Town, one world that they have made their base, they discovered other worlds. Seems that many of these worlds are stable for some reason. When they looked into it, they found that these worlds are actually created. Even more so, they are mere copies of homes of some of their friends who are outer-dimensional spirits. They seem to be trapped in each of those replicas of their home and they have no idea what had been going on. They were able to do more reconnaissances in these worlds and found that they were formed from a very strong magical force. Even more so, they were somehow related to each of their worlds being attacked. With the help of the last descendant of the Great Wizard, Professor Oak, they found out that these dark creatures, the Heartless, have been causing each of their worlds to undergo a deteriorating process. Should they allow this to continue, all of their worlds will dissipate into nothingness. Fortunately, he was able to help prevent that from happening by placing all of the worlds into a stasis, with the help of his ancestor's magic.

The professor had remained in his ancestor's library during the entire incident, looking for answers as to help completely stop the deterioration process and restore all of the worlds. He even helped out Fox, Misty, Krystal and Falco gain a magical safeguard spell by giving each of them what he calls "Captain names" based on their elemental powers as a means of protecting them from harm. The names are as follows: 

Fox is Captain Terris
Misty is Captain Aquatia
Krystal is Captain Aerol
Falco is Captain Pyroto

As for the Keyblades for each fighters? I will get to that. There is so much more to this story.

So, as you know, each fighter was given a Keyblade so that they can fight against the Heartless. Each one is design and made based on their unique qualities. It wasn't hard to find some that I thought really worked out for each one. These are some that I am able to reveal for now:

Ritchie-Gearblade
Virgil-Shock Absorber

Robin-The Flying Grayson
Starfire-Green Star
Raven-Dark Claw
Cyborg-Cybernetic
Beastboy-The Beast Shifter

Katara-Tides of Hope
Toph-The Blind One Sees All
Zuko-True Honor
Aang-Freedom Glider
Sokka-The Warrior's Club
Suki-The Kyoshi Crest
(Suki joined the team during the second part of US3)

Falco-The Blue Phoenix
Krystal-The Air Vixen
Misty-The Sea Maiden
Fox-Legendary Strength

I will reveal more about my story very soon.

Um, OK, I have been talking about my Ultimate Story characters and have yet to mention any character from KH, expect for one very familiar description of the main character. But there are other characters from the game. The members of the Organization XIII will be in the story. They will play the roles of the main villains of the story. However, there leader, the true mastermind behind everything that has happened in US4, is hiding behind a mask that looks very much like Ansem's face and he does go by the name Ansem. The heroes are able to tell that Ansem is not his real name because he was using that name for a safeguard spell, much like the captains and their Captain Names. Also, Naminé plays a role in this story in helping the heroes out. Her motive is yet to be known. Her role has been very, very important in the story. You'll see what I mean when I continue on.

All of the members of Organization XIII have been playing the roles of the villains, except for Axel, who decided to surrender himself to the heroes and, little by little, had been helping them out. In fact, he had been helping them out in ways that are more so behind the scene. There will be more emphasized on this when I get to it.

In US4, 4 new shows join the Ultimate Story roster:

Cyborg 009
Generator Rex
Storm Hawks
and Star Wars the Clone Wars

One of these shows is part of a spinoff series that I have been wanting to share for a very long time.

During US4, there is a spinoff series in which involves the continuing battle against the Heartless in another world. This is what I have created for that very story:

https://brorlandi.github.io/StarWarsIntroCreator/#!/AL7ey-RUj4QfhaRp_ZFf

I have been waiting a really, really long time for this!!! Stories like this mean everything to me!!

• 2 weeks later...

Diz: "Naminé, you seem to be having some trouble. Tell me, what is wrong?" Naminé: "I...I can't deliver the memories." Diz: "What?" Naminé: "I have tried over and over but...they're...they're just not going through." Diz: "Naminé, you know how important it is for them to have those memories." Naminé: "I know. I think Ansem is on to us." Diz: "What? What do you mean?" Naminé: "I think...Ansem made certain that those involved can't obtain the memories, but I have a way." Diz: "And how do you suppose you are going to do that?" Naminé: "I'm going to bring along those who are not involved nor have any knowledge of what have been happening here." Diz: "And who are you going to bring in to all of this?" Naminé: "I already have some people in mind."

(On Naminé's sketchbook is a crude drawing of 9 individuals: 7 men, 1 woman and a baby)

Within the middle of the fight against the Heartless, the group had found that the threat was too much for all of them to handle by themselves. So, in order to deal with the increasing threat, summoning abilities were added to each of their abilities. Each of the Keyblade wielders were able to summon other fighters from their worlds as well as fighters from other worlds that they have been allied with. I will get on to listing each of the summons and who they are summoned by.

• 2 weeks later...

(In another world, some individuals fall from the sky and land on a floating platform, they lift themselves up) 009: "Whoa...what happened? Huh? How did I end up here? (Looks up and notices the rising falls) Look! The falls!" 003: "They appear to be going in reverse!" 002: "What kind of a freaky place is this?" 009: "Ow! My head! Huh?"

(Memories of Sora and Roxas appear in 009's head) 009: "Sora...and Roxas...wait! Who are these boys and why are they in my head?" 003: "009, are you OK? (Memories of Kairi, Xion and Naminé appear in 003's head) Kairi...Xion...and Naminé...wait! What is this!?! What's going on!?!" 002: "Hey, what's with you guys? You're starting to freak me out. (Memories of Axel appear in 002's head) Axel...wait! Who is this guy and how do I know his name?" 008: "What are you guys talking about? (Memories of the other members of Organization XIII started appearing in the head's of the other individuals) Whoa, weird! I remember a guy with a weird looking guitar. Demyx, I believe is his name." 006: "Well, I remember a guy with some weird looking guns or are they crossbows? I think is name is Xigbar." 007: "Huh, I remember a fellow who seems to love playing with cards or something like that. Was it Luxord?" 005: "Well, I remember a guy with a large sword. His name seems to be Lexaeus." 004: "There's a guy inside my head that seems to be giving me a cold reception. Vexen's his name, right? I think it is." 009: "001, do you have memories of someone you don't know?" 001: "Yes, it's some individual who goes by the name of Zexion." 009: "I don't understand, why do we remember these people? Who are they?"

(003 starts hearing Naminé's voice) Naminé: "003, can you hear me?" 003: "Huh? Who's there?" Naminé: "Listen to me, you and the other 00 Cyborgs need to find me. All your questions on why you are here and everything else should be answered." 003: "But where are you?" Naminé: "I should be located at the very end of the castle not to far from where you are. You have to hurry, there's not much time." 003: "Wait a minute, what do you mean by all of that? How do we even get there?" 009: "What is it, 003?" 003: "I hear a young girl's voice. I don't know how, but...I think that's Naminé." 002: "Naminé, who the heck is Naminé?" 009: "Hold on a sec. I remember a young girl who goes by that name." 002: "Hey, wait, so do I. But...how do I even know that?" 009: "What the heck is going on here!?! (Heartless begin appearing everywhere) Whoa! What are those thing!?!" 003: "I believe they are called Heartless." 009: "Heartless? Yeah, I remember that name. No! Wait! How do I know that?" 002: "I remember them, too, and if these so called memories are correct, I believe these creatures are hostile, very hostile." 009: "Yes, I remember that, too." 002: "Well, then, what are we waiting for!?! Let's fight them already!"

(They begin to fight the Heartless, their weapons are proving to be useless against them, 009 tries his acceleration mode, but they overcome that) 009: "What sort of creatures are they? Even my acceleration mode didn't stand a chance against them. 003, are you OK?" 003: "I don't understand, why didn't I sense them coming?" 001: "These are no ordinary creatures. They appear to be from some other world." 008: "No kidding, we can't use our weapons against them." 004: "What else is there for us to do?"

(Memories of both Sora and Roxas using their Keyblades begin to flood 009's mind, a Keyblade appears in his hand) 009: "What the...what is this…thing? (He hears 003 scream, the Heartless approach her at great speed) Oh, no, 003! (He rushes towards her and slashes the Heartless with the Keyblade, he looks down at the Keyblade) Huh, this thing actually works on the Heartless."

(He continues to slash away at the Heartless) 007: "I've seen that weapon before." 006: "So do I, but…I can't seem to remember where."

(All that Heartless have been vanquished, 009 looks down at the Keyblade again) 009: "The Key...blade...I remember this weapon from somewhere." 006: "That weapon seems to have worked on those awful creatures."

(003 looks up) 003: "Watch out! It's still not over, yet!"

(They all look up, there are still Heartless around) 009: "You've got to be kidding me!"

(They come at them, 009 continues fighting them off the best he could, the others watch) 003: "We have to do something! 009 can't fight off those creatures alone!" 007: "But what can we do?" 006: "Yeah, we can't fight those things. What we have are useless against them."

(A Heartless appears from behind 009) 002: "009, look out! (Memories of Axel using his Chakrams flood 002's mind, a pair of Chakrams appears in 002's hands) What are these things!?! (He looks over, 009 is still unaware of the Heartless behind him, 002 rushes off and slashes away at the Heartless with the Chakrams, he looked at the weapons) Chakrams...these are…Axel's weapons...but…how is it that I have them?"

(He looks over, Heartless still keep coming, 009 and 002 fight them off together, the battle ends after a while, the others run towards them) 003: "Are you guys OK?" 009: "We are now, thanks to Sora's Keyblade..." 002: "And Axel's Chakrams, but I still don't understand how we obtain them." 003: "Those weapons...look so familiar...almost like... you've used them before." 002: "But we haven't, they belong to someone else." 009: "003, you said something about hearing a young girl's voice and you said that her name was Naminé, correct?" 003: "Oh, right, I do remember her for some reason, she said to head over to some castle, but, I don't know where that is." 009: "I think I may know. Call me crazy, but one of the boys inside my head, he's been here before, I have all of his memories, so I know where we need to go." 007: "So, where should we go?" 002: "And what exactly is this place?" 009: "I believe we're...in another world. We're in…Hollow Bastion; in an area known as the Rising Falls." 002: "The Rising Falls? What a weird place." 003: "So, where do we go from here?" 009: "There should be a lift gate at the very end of the falls. That will take us to a castle." 003: "Yes, that must be where we're suppose to go." 002: "Well what are we waiting for? Let's get going."

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so, I did mention that each of the characters gain the abilities to summon some people from their world and other worlds. Here is what I have come up with:

image.png.d9651c05e3f6d052fdef505008560269.png

image.png.8eefcdc6d1a221a49f431340384e8e6c.png

image.png.2a4c8ee20bb68d0f07e2bed9e1a0fcf7.png

Side note: the 3 villains on this list are taking part in this because they don't want to see their world destroyed, so they decided to team up with the heroes of their world to make sure that doesn't happen.

image.png.686a96c4e41dad512da95947ea282dff.png

image.png.503724d311852deaf44b503377ebe501.png

image.png.8d7eb6931d4cedc50007c58a21d6c58e.png

These characters will be taking refuge within Traverse Town. In my story, there are 3 worlds that serve as the bases for the characters: Twilight Town, Traverse Town and Radiant Garden; the good counterpart to Hollow Bastion.

There will be more to come soon.