The Ultimate Story Scrapbook

fanfictiondreamer

Yeah, I feel like I've been taking too long with revealing things that have been occurring in my story, so I shall reveal them by segments based on which book of my story. I have so much that I want to talk about in my story and I just have so many ideas in the story that I feel like I have to talk about. So, I will reveal to them by segment based on whether they will be in Ultimate Stories 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 as well as the different side stories and spin offs. I'm so anxious to do this that I just really have to bring them out.

Ultimate Story 3: Aid for the Past

The following shows and games make their first appearance in this part of the story:

Static Shock
Teen Titans

Xiaolin Showdown
Avatar the Last Airbender (The characters of this show will take part in an Ultimate Story spin off with another show that will make it's first appearance in Ultimate Story 4)
Jak
Code Lyoko
Ben 10
Nicktoons Unite

Naruto

That will be all for now

So, I did mention that there were time lapses were some of the things that were occurring in the story. This does play a very major role on the story as well as the Descendents of Darkness. The idea itself did include Ash Ketchum seeming as though he has remained the same age, even though several years had gone by. Another one involves Isle of Hags. The island had remained ageless for many years. Some parts of the island remained very much that way much longer such as Terrydactyland. It was thought that they were caused by the witches that ruled over the island until it was discovered that the kind of magic that was causing this was far too advanced to be done by them. Another example would be Sonic and his friends. Even though 8 years have pasted, for their world, only 4 years have gone by.

While some places had their clocks slowed down, others took on changes very drastically. One example would be Hyrule. How it appeared in Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess are very, very different because there were thousands of years between them. The changes with Hyrule have occurred within several years. Fox and his friends have taken notice of this and they did find these changes to be very unusual. Another involves Duel Academy from Yu-gi-oh GX. That school was built several years after the first Yu-gi-oh series but in the story, it was built right away for some reason.

They have been noticed several times in Ultimate Story 2, but they were really looked at much because the characters were dealing with other issues. These changes were eventually clarified in Ultimate Story 3. Even more so, they continued on and they kept getting more and more bizarre. Such as in some ways, it was almost as though thousands of years have gone by even though it seemed like a few days to everyone else.

More of this will be explained soon.

So, during US3, several more members of the Descendants of Darkness were revealed as well as what dimension they were from. Here are the few that were revealed before the end of US3:

Descendant 1        
Descendant 2        
Descendant 4       
Descendant 5   
Descendant 8 
Descendant 8-9-13   
Descendant 11 
Descendant 1-1-1
Descendant 1-9 
Descendant 13
Descendant 13-13
Descendant 13-14
Descendant 14
Descendant 16
Descendant 1-22
Descendant 2-22
Descendant 3-22
Descendant 4-22
Descendant 23  
Descendant 23-4  
Descendant 23-0-4 

These are just their Descendant aliases. As to who they are and what world they are from, I will reveal that in time. A few of them were revealed in US2.

• 4 weeks later...

Throughout a lot of the Ultimate Story, there have been like a number of spin-off series. These are stories within the story itself in which other characters besides the usual main characters become the main characters, with the usual main characters becoming side characters. It's a bit of this thing that I do in which I give the spot light to other important characters in the story. One such spin-off I can remember is the one involving the characters from the Total Drama series. If you're surprised to find out that Total Drama is in the story, I'm right there with you. The cartoon itself is really bad. It's basically a cartoon that makes fun of reality shows. Also, the drama in Total Drama is like majorly over emphasized. For me, there's just too much drama for my taste and when it comes to drama, it's a lot more overwhelming than I can tolerate and I'm an incredibly sensitive person to boot. 

I really, really do not like a lot of the stories being told throughout the shows, but I do like the

characters and their unique personalities and there are some good parts to this show. I like it when the different characters get into wacky adventures and interact with each other in positive ways. That's the part of the series that I like: The characters and their personalities. If they were placed in better environments, then I think they would really bring out the best of these characters and that's what I brought into the story. I just got rid of the "Total Drama" parts and placed them into more important situations, such as helping out the main characters with fighting against the forces of evil.

I think the characters' true colors shine through and you really start seeing them for who they are without all of the unnecessary chaos. I think I would ruin these characters for the fans of the show, but you have to understand something; I despise excessive drama. I can't stand extreme emotions and I really, really hate seeing people at each others' throats regardless of why they are like that. I don't care about the reasons behind them!!! I just want people to find better ways of dealing with their problems without wanting to kill someone. In my world, anyone who refuses to find better ways of dealing with any problems eventually sides with the worst kinds of evil and that's one of the many things that happens in my stories.

So, anyway, that's how the Total Drama characters will be taking on in my story. Also, there were always be plenty of wacky adventures and funny mishaps during their stories. Those are a few of the other things that I like about that show.

That should be it for now. There will be more on other spin-offs in my stories. See ya!

So, throughout US2, the main characters deal with a lot of major issues involving Dark magic. The 1 issue that they deal with the most is the numerous problems during their struggle to maintain the Earth-Cornerian Alliance. Many of those problems were intentionally created by their sworn enemy; the SHAACL. There have been a number of mysteries involving that guy. One thing that they are sure of is that he is pure evil. He claims to be a hero that has dealt with a lot of the issues involving Earth. What a lot people are completely unaware of is that he creates a lot of these problems. However, some of them don't involve the ECA, in fact, he one the one responsible for almost all of the problems that humans have been dealing with for many generations. Nearly every horrible thing that humans have dealt with were caused by him. In my story, he is basically a metaphor of all the real-world problems we deal with in reality. He is pretty much the fictional manifestation of a formless evil force that causes a lot of real-world problems, including the one that many people don't like to talk about. If there was something that would cause someone to lose control of their anger and want to beat someone to a bloody pulp, you can bet that the SHAACL caused it.

Obviously, I wouldn't blame him on every horrible thing that has happened to people because he's not real. Well, duh, of course he's not real; I made him up!!! It would be nuts to blame a lot of our problems on a fictional character. Just having him cause these problems in my world is my way of coping with a lot of the horrible things that have happened in reality so that I don't need to stay angry at them, making it easier for me to live on with my life. How many people have done that?

Anyway, throughout like all of mankind's existence, he has manipulated people into doing horrible things to each other, especially things that people should be smart enough to not do, such as throw a fit to someone for doing something absolutely terrible. Yeah, I get it, what that person did was horrible, but what good will beating them senseless do for anyone? All it does is create another problem. But the SHAACL likes doing stuff like that. Too often, he causes all of these terrible things to happen just to create a situation in which people will get angry over.

As the Starfox team continue to watch these terrible incidences happen, they see more and more just how pure evil the SHAACL is. The worst part is that they can't do anything to stop him because there are some people that believe he is good and any wrong move could damage any small amount of trust that the people have towards the Cornerians and things between the Cornerians and the humans are very shaky. A lot of those issues were also by the SHAACL, in case anyone hadn't noticed.

I haven't even scratched the surface of how evil the SHAACL is. I will get on to that later. This is one of the important part of US2.

During US2, you discover at least 1 member of the Descendants of Darkness, but during US3, you discover several more. The plot of US3 involves the Descendants of Darkness as you find out more about them and their plot. Also from there, the main characters meet several new characters from the list of universes that join the Ultimate Story. From there, the main characters from those universes join the fight against the Dark Wielders as they fight to protect their worlds and save all of them from destruction. At the very end of the story, at least 1 other character joins the fight and in the most shocking manner possible. It is so awesome. I can't wait to tell more about it.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so throughout Ultimate Story 2, the main characters, the Starfox Team, have been having several issues with holding the alliance together because of the SHAACL's constant corruptions. They do receive some help with a lot of their friends from other worlds, such as Link and Zelda, which did help them to get through so many of the issues. However, they did receive some help from some shadier characters, such as a few criminals that the Cornerians are familiar with. One such is someone they have been receiving a lot of help from retrieving intel about the SHAACL and all those who are members of HAAC. There are so many of those people that are criminals but they receive immunity of sorts by the SHAACL.

They've rules set to prevent any tension between the humans and the Cornerians, such as not getting themselves involved with HAAC affairs or interfering with places that are HAAC territory and getting involved with issues within those territories unless there are some concerns that involve the alliance. However, the SHAACL has been known to tweak the rules to work in the favors of people who are members of HAAC, especially the criminal variety, as well as cause some tensions within the alliance that the Cornerians have been trying to prevent. He has even convinced some people that humans who side with the alliance can not be trusted and therefore, do not deserve to be acknowledged as such whose recommendations should be heard.

The tension between the alliance have been so difficult that the Starfox team are forced into doing things that even they don't like, such as seeking out help from criminals from the Lylat System. One such that they have been communicating with very often is someone who resembles Panther, the new member of Star Wolf from Starfox Assault. They knew that receiving help from him would make them look bad in the eyes of members from the alliance, but they were in a difficult situation and they had to do it. They would always communicate to him with the use of Misty's telepathy since they did not want to risk any transmissions that they would have with them being caught and then they would be exposed for working with a criminal. Also, the SHAACL has convinced a lot of people to not believe in magic and never listen to anyone who would say otherwise. This worked out well for the team since Misty's telepathy are one of her magical powers. This person was perfect for helping him out because he had a huge fascination with criminal activities and other forms of corruptions from the humans.

From this shady informant, they learn a lot of nasty secrets about the SHAACL that they would not have been able to find out from anything else. They find out that there are HAAC spies within the alliance that work to increase tension within the alliance. They learn that there are so many corrupted humans from all corners of the Earth, all of which are supported, fueled and kept secret by the SHAACL except for those that could cause potential damage to HAAC. They learn about some rules that humans tend to follow and feel as though they should follow that were set by the SHAACL, which the team begin to suspect was a means of helping to carry out some sort of evil agenda that doesn't involve the alliance. Worst of all, they learn that there are some humans that know the SHAACL is evil but are loyal to them. Those humans were given the name Deliberate Followers of the SHAACL. Those are arguably the worst kinds of humans.

Such intel have been helpful in some ways in getting the upperhand against their enemies of HAAC, but it was not enough to deal with some of the tension that was going on within the alliance. Little do they know that something far worse was about to happen and it was something that they couldn't prevent.

I will write more about it soon.

I have mentioned before that some of my characters are Pokemon Trainers. I have been selecting some Pokemon for each of them. Here is what I have for some of my characters:

Fox
Vulpix, Ninetales, Growlithe, Arcanine, Totodile, Lanturn, Mightyena, Manectric, Zangoose, Absol

Misty
Staryu, Starmie, Horsea, Lapras, Vaporeon, Politoad, Togatic, Marill, Corsola, Spheal

Falco
Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Goldduck, Noctowl, Umbreon, Skarmory, Blaziken, Nuzleaf, Swellow

Krystal
Butterfree, Venonat, Ledian, Snubbull, Ampharos, Espeon, Alteria, Beautifly, Skitty, Milotic

There will be plenty more to come.

Now for the continuing of the Pokemon trainer list:

Peppy
Flareon, Wigglytuff, Raticate, Hypno, Marowak, Donphan, Azumarill, Slowking, Delibird, Sealeo, Wishcash

Slippy
Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Politoad, Magnamite, Magnaton, Slugma, Magcargo, Clamperl, Vibrava

I will bring up another list soon.

So, yeah, um, the following characters that have joined the Ultimate Story roster in US2:

Krystal
Tricky
Daisy
Amy
Cream
Tikal
Shadow
Rouge

There are hundreds of others that become part of the story, some of them are Ultimate Story original characters, others are characters pulled out of other shows and games. I will reveal more of them sooner or later. Till then, later. XD

I'm sure would have found out that the Powerpuff Girls also get Pokemon. Here is what I have decided for each of them:

Bubbles
Squirtle, Pichu, Igglybuff, Cleffa, Azurill, Diglett, Teddirusa, Chimecho, Castform

Blossom
Charmander, Gloom, Parasect, Exeggcute, Bellossom, Roselia, Numel, Flygon, Gulpin

Buttercup
Bulbasaur, Machop, Geodude, Rhyhorn, Tyrogue, Larvitar, Shuppet, Cacnea, Sableye

There is still another list to come.

I did mention that I will talk about many different parts of the Ultimate Story regardless of what they are, when they occur in the story and disregarding whether or not they would be spoilers. There is 1 spinoff series that I want to talk about, but that takes place during US4. I will need to get out a lot of the plots in US3 in order to get to US4 and start talking about the plots to that story.

So, I did mention that during the US2, there were time lapses taking place and there was a dark plot revealed about the Descendants of Darkness. Well, the plot to US3 involves both of those things. There was also a part in which another member of the DoDs was reveal. Surprise, surprise, it was the SHAACL. Makes sense, doesn't it? Anyway, the story about this is a bit uh...difficult to follow or understand. It involves a lot of strange magic stuff, things that most likely don't make any sense and time travel, but not go back to the past and mess up the future thing, it's more like bringing the past into the present, or maybe the past has been part of the present all this time, huh? I told you it would be difficult to understand.

There is still much that I have to talk about regarding US2 though. So, I will hold off on mentioning any more of this until I reveal more of what happens in US2.

So, um, as I was zoning out and daydreaming about my story, I came up with another idea of making the main characters of my story into element wielders. I have been so fascinated by shows like Avatar and Xiaolin Showdown and a few other shows with element wielders that I wanted to incorporate that into my story. I had Fox, Misty, Krystal and Falco develop powers to control the elements. I can understand if this is a silly idea (to put it lightly), but it was just so much fun to do.

In the story, they gain marks on their left hands which indicate the symbols of the different elements. I'll leave it to you to figure out which element I gave to whom. One of them should be so obvious, it really shouldn't be a guess. I have incorporated that into US3 and US4 and so on and so forth, so that have become an important factor to the story.

I have to tell you, it really was a lot of fun. I'll talk more about it later.

I know I go crazy whenever I come up with ridiculous ideas such as giving members of the Starfox team magical powers. My imagination like to run wild, like "running through a crowded city, naked, in the middle of rush hour with security cameras always watching" crazy. It's all part of my Autism and I feel like using that to get away with a lot of my crazy ideas, plus I have my rules. Read them at your leisure. However, just getting away with coming up with crazy ideas is too easy, so I won't be getting away with them, plus I'm too smart and have far too much understanding of how the real world works to use my Autism as an excuse to get away with coming up with them, even though most of it is caused by my Autism. So, in my endeavor to make them work, I try really hard to brainstorm ideas on how they would make sense and here is what I have come up with so far:

In my story, my characters face off against a lot of evil forces with control over some powerful magic. They are so powerful that no normal person would stand a chance against them. This epic battle against evil started out with magical beings who are loyal to the Mystic face off against the Dark Wielders, with having them trust only those with magical powers because not only are they powerful enough to face off against the Dark Wielders, but their immortality enables them to endure many, many long years of fighting against them. However, over the years, some of those magical beings have become too complacent to follow their master, demand absolute freedom even though they were the only ones their master could or had to entrust to protect everyone and/or just didn't want to fight at all. From there, some of them became to betray their master and work alongside the Dark Wielders as a means of attain what they want.

Realizing that the only kinds of people have slowly and gradually betrayed him, the Master of the Mystics, the Great Wizard was fighting a losing battle against the Dark Wielders even with the handful of loyal subordinates who were still willing to fight by his side. Overtime, he was able to see that some of the non-magical beings, such as heroes from a number of worlds, had a lot of strong dedication towards protecting others that the Mystics did. From there, he was able to gradually entrust them to help him fight against the Dark Wielders despite their limited lifespans. However, they still needed aid from the Mystics in order to outmatch their enemies, so some were bestowed upon them magical powers in order to stand a chance against the Dark Wielders.

Yes, it is a crazy idea to give the Starfox Team magical powers, but only because they need them so that they can fight against the Dark Wielders. They very rarely use their powers and continue their lives fighting their own battles without using them, but they always use them whenever they need them, such as when the Dark Wielders begin threatening their world as well as many others. Misty uses her powers all the time and the Starfox Team were able to find many ways to use her powers at her leisure, but the rest of the team keep their magic powers tucked away until they need to be used.

I hope this clarifies a lot of the crazy ideas in my story and gives them legitimate purposes. If I need more ideas to justify my crazy imagination, I will try brainstorming them. After all, thinking a lot is how I was able to deal with my Showitious.

There will be more to come.

I really hope my previous post was able to clarify my idea enough to have it make sense. It's stressful to come up with an idea that doesn't make any sense. We see that kind of thing happen all the time and it's frustrating to try wrapping your mind around it. At least I try to have them make sense. Now then, on to the story.

So, there have been a number of element wielders in my story. I have already revealed Xiaolin Showdown and Avatar the Last Airbender are in my story. But what of MY handpicked element wielders from characters who have been in my story? Well, here's the thing. There is a lot to this that I have came up with and all of it does lead up to what will come afterwards.

So, during their journey, the 4 major fighters of the Starfox team, Fox, Misty, Krystal and Falco, received symbols of elements on the palms of their left hands, enabling them absolute control over the 4 elements: Earth, Water, Wind and Fire, respectively. Professor Oak has looked after this along with his ancestor, the Great Wizard, whose current incarnation is TBA, but I have already come up with that a long time ago.

Upon them receiving their marks, they were sent to the Inner World to help the heroes of that world, The Spider Riders (yeah, that anime is in my story. I know the story board writing is bad, but for me, bad story boards provide a lot of opportunities for me to improve upon). They were tasked to helping them save their world from evil spirits that have been threatening them. While they were there, they needed to perfect their control over their elements in order to become stronger. This battle was just a means of helping these characters with their powers so that they will be able to use them for the fights ahead. But like I said before, they only use their powers during their battles against the Dark Wielders. Very rarely do they use them for anything else. 

That should be enough for now. Next time, I will get into the roles that other characters such as Riley Daring and Elyon Brown will play for the story and they are very, very important.

• 2 weeks later...

Uh....yeah, there's something I forgot to mention that really means a lot to me. I want to mention the different voice actors that I have in mind for each of my characters. I prefer to call them ideal voice actors since there is no way that I would actually have these people involved in my stories. My ideal voice actors for each of the characters are obviously all of the individuals that have done their voices, such as the original voice actors of the Powerpuff Girls, Cathy Cavadini, Tara Strong and E.G. Daily, as a means to keep the iconic elements that made these characters so memorable.

I also have some values of my own for keeping these voice actors for these characters. I have a number of favorite voice actors, one of them being Tara Strong, I also like Grey Delisle, Tom Kenny, I also have a thing for James Arnold Taylor for....a number of reasons. He takes part in my story for a few things. Yeah, he does.

I would also include a lot of the 4Kids voice actors, even though 4Kids was...sub par at best. I thought those actors were good and I felt that 4Kids did a few things right. I think I'll start a list of my characters and their ideal voice actors.

I can't believe I forgot about this. This is something that I have been truly passionate about for my story. I often try real hard to remember the sounds of their voices to keep my story very realistic.

I will get started on that soon.

OK, so there are a number of characters that never have their Ideal Voice Actors (IVA) changed and some that do. There are some that never reveal a voice actor, such as Link, since he is a silent protagonist. Yeah, he was voiced by some guy in Japan, but only with grunts and other noises that he makes with his voice. I will mention that a lot of the characters that have IVAs that are their original voice actors, such as the Powerpuff Girls, and there are hardly any in which I would choose another one for. In my opinion, their voices are just true perfection, I just love these people so much.

Special thanks to TheIkranRider777 for reminding me of this passion of mine and for acknowledging my existence. In all honesty, I'm not use to having someone noticing me since I have mostly by myself with very little contact with anyone, not to mention that I hardly get any attention, so having someone say things to me as much as this person does feels strange. Still, that doesn't mean I don't have any appreciation, but I am coy with expressing gratitude. I do always appreciate any attention that I get as long as no one sees me as their Senpai. (shivers) I don't want to make Emile MY Senpai. Just the thought of it gives me chills.

For characters that have voice actors already that never, ever change, here are their IVA:

Lisa Simpson-Martha Maria Smith
Bubbles-Tara Strong
Blossom-Cathy Cavadini
Buttercup-E.G. Daily
Pikachu-
Ikue Ohtani
Princess Peach-Jen Taylor
Ash Ketchum-Veronica Taylor

Brock-Eric Stuart
Professor Oak-Stuart Zagnit

Gary Oak-Billy Beach
Tracey Sketchit-Ted Lewis

Professor Utonium-Tom Kane

I will come up with more when I get back into the mood. This list will be reedited. (Try saying that without sounding like your stuttering)

I have so many IVA involved with this story. There are like so many characters in this story, it's crazy. It also makes the title of my story very fitting: The Ultimate Story, because so many universes are involved as well as there being so many characters. I don't know a lot of original work with so many characters involved in one story, but it is major. There are some shows and other universes that are often the reoccurring minor parts of the story but, oh man, there are a lot of characters involved in the major parts of the story, it is so massive.

So far, I have a lot of the 4Kids voice actors involved, such as Lisa Ortiz, Jason Griffith, Dan Green, Jessica Taylor and such (none of them will be getting back their roles of the Sonic characters!! I will never let that happen!! Never!!!) I also have a lot of the voice actors that have worked with Nintendo stuff time and again. I also have a lot of my favorite voice actors working on the voices (not actually working on them, I just envision it) such as Tara Strong, Grey Delisle, Tom Kenny, Tom Kane, Kevin Micheal Richardson, John Dimaggio, Greg Cipes, Hynden Walch, Candy Milo, Yuri Lowenthal, Ashley Johnson and let's not forget James Arnold Taylor, he does...a few interesting parts in my story. Heh, heh, heh. (He is NOT my senpai!!!!!)

And let's not forget the voice actors that have done anime, such as Kate Higgens, Stephanie Sheh, Colleen O'Shaughnessey, Joshua Seth and yadda, yadda, yadda....etc., etc.

The list goes on and on, several of them will be doing multiple characters, as they have done so many voices and many of their characters are in my story. Oh, I can't wait!!!

Yeah, I have a lot to say about this, so I could go on with this forever!!! I may start another IVA list sometime soon. But, I should be getting back to talking about a lot of the other important stuff in the story, such as a few of the characters that will play important roles in the story.

OK, time for me to get on with talking about a few more important characters in my story. The first one that I will talk about is Riley Daring. If you remember the Replacements, then you should know who Riley is. She is a young girl who brags about being slightly above average (although, I think she may be smarter than that). She and brother, Todd were orphans living in an orphanage until they saw an ad for a company called Fleemco, a company that can replace anyone that their clients dislike for someone who may be better. They sent away a $1.98 and received unlimited free service from Fleemco and the first thing they asked from them was to replace their deceased parents. They received a British super-spy named Agent K for a mom and a dare-devil airhead named Dick Daring for a dad. They live in an unknown town where Todd and Riley began having average lives, with the exception of having phones with the Fleemco buttons that enable them to call up Fleemco and replace anyone that they didn't like or make their lives miserable or are just stupid and never do anything right for them with people that would make things better for them. (I'm beginning to understand why I like this show so much; because it also has a lot of ridiculous ideas)

The show, itself is ridiculous and it's a bit of botched comedy, but I added it to the story because I like Riley Daring. She reminds me so much of a few characters in my story that I like very much, such as Lisa. In my story, Fox crashed near her town where she found him injured. She tried to take him to the hospital but they refused to help him because they hate Cornerians and, wouldn't you know it, so does the entire town that she lives in. Also, they're part of a HAAC area. So she had the entire hospital staff of said hospital replaced with an entire staff of doctors, nurses and physicians who not only know how to treat Cornerians but would also love to help them recover. (Oh, perfect, how fitting for a ridiculous idea to be part of such a ridiculous show) Sure enough, after a brief stay at the hospital full of the newly replaced staff, Fox made a full recovery and contacted his friends to find him and retrieve him, so until then, he decided to stay with Riley and her family until they come for him.

During their time together, Fox became fast friends with Riley as she reminded him so much of a few of his other friends. Riley was very much happy to befriend him. Agent K and Dick Daring were also very pleased to meet him, but Todd hated Cornerians and was immediately insulting and unfriendly towards Fox.

So, yadda, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah, after a brief visit at Riley's home town, he was able to find out that there is a corruption within the town in which the SHAACL had a lot of the people brainwashed into being under the influence of the SHAACL. With the help of Riley Daring and eventually, his friends as they came to his aid, Fox was able to defeat an evil witch who was a loyal subordinate of the SHAACL and free the entire town from his influence, thereby making the people of the town members of the ECA. Fox was able to return home to his friends but he and Riley continued to maintain their friendship and would look forward to seeing each other again.

However....there were a few things that Fox found unusual about her and that was where the start of one of the most important parts of the story begin.

Riley does play a few important roles in the story. I will share them sometime soon.

OK, going back to the story of Riley Daring.

Thanks to Riley, Fox and his friends have found out that the SHAACL has influenced a lot of the humans with the use of his dark magic the same way that they influenced the people of the town Riley is living in. However, Fox spoke to Prof. Oak about a few of the unusual things about Riley. He has noticed that she is very intelligent, perhaps even more so than being slightly above average. He also noticed that she has an unusually low tolerance towards sugar, in which she needs to consume only a small amount of sugar before she becomes hyper. He believed that these are signs that Riley could be a fairy. So, he went back to see her again to tell her about this. She seemed surprised at first but then became curious about this. She was taken to see the Professor who was able to confirm that she is in fact a fairy who has yet to have her powers awaken. After she was given a Gold Lum to awaken her powers, she began her training in another realm since they have yet to find another planet to train her on.

At least a week into her fairy training, her brother Todd went missing and she stopped her training to try and find her brother. She returned home with Fox and his friends to find out what happened to her brother and the only clue that they managed to find were a bunch a cards from a famous trading card game known as Chaotic. From there, they found out that he was transported to another world where the game itself became very much real. So, they found a way to transport themselves there in hopes of finding Todd. There, Riley met Tom, Kaz, Peyton and Sarah who had very much seen her brother and were not happy with revealing this because their experience with him was...not very pleasant. When she told them that her brother went missing, they were very surprised since no one is actually transported to them, but in a way, a code of them that get transported back to them in the form of memories, which was why they were shocked when they found out that her brother had disappeared by this.

They agreed to help Riley find her brother and perhaps have him kicked out of Chaotic for what he was towards them. They were eventually able to find Todd and he was unwilling to return home at first as he was too stubborn. However, during her search for her brother, Riley met Najarin, a native of Chaotic who was revealed to be an incarnation of a wizard that use to train Nikko and Ly. His memories of his past life were recovered the second he met Riley and discovered that she is a fairy. Riley heard a lot of stories from Najarin about how he use to train the 2 famed mystic beings, even expressed some sadness towards Nikko's fate. After hearing all of his stories, Riley decided to stay in Chaotic and train under Najarin.

During her time with him, she lived in his tower with him as she trained with him. He had shown to be a very harsh and unrelenting teacher who was hardly ever easy on her, he had her float constantly without landing on the ground even once for an entire month, he had her lift huge boulders with her psychic powers, had her undergo deep meditation techniques in substitution for her sleeping, had her eventually lift the huge boulders without moving her arms up and down as though she was weight lifting as a means of breaking the habit of doing that. He was very hard on her a lot, but she was able to become a very powerful fairy under his tutelage and training. Despite how hard he tends to be on her, they did have a good relationship as Riley barely developed any resentment towards him. She was also grateful towards him for not going easy on him as his training methods have helped her to grow and mature as a strong magical being. Overtime, they became good friends. 

Also, she had developed strong friendships with Sarah as well as female creatures of Chaotic such as Intress and, believe it or not, Takinom. She became very well known throughout all of Perim, the home world of the Chaotic creatures. Maxxor has shown to like her very much, as his friends Tangath Toborn, Bodal and several other Overworlder. She has also gained respect from Chaor as well as several Underworlders, he is even aware of Takinom's friendship towards Riley and has shown some self-restraint through that. She has understandably became another enemy to Von Bloot and has fought against each other time and again. Overtime, everyone in Perim knew about her and this has brought many creatures of that world closer together.

Riley plays some very important roles in the story. She had done something that played a major part in US4, even though she was very rarely seen, at most. She also became a very, very important character for another Ultimate Story series that takes place after US4. There is a lot I can say about this.

I'll get on to another character and then another important part of US2. It's going to be epic.

OK, now for the next important character in my story, Elyon. For those of you who are familiar with the WITCH series, you should know who Elyon is. For those who haven't watched the show or read any of the books, I will tell you who she is. She is a young girl who is friends with one of the main characters of the show, Cornelia, the C in WITCH. However, she is the long lost princess of Meridian. She was sent to Earth as an infant to protect her from her evil brother, Probos. During the story, she befriended Cedric, Phobos' servant who takes on human form when on Earth, but his true form is a massive serpent. When Cedric was able to reveal to Elyon her true origin, she was able to fall for Cedric and Phobos' lies and for a while thought of her friends as evil. However, later on, she was able to find out her brother's true intentions for lying to her and was rescued by her friends, who she was able to rekindle her friendship with. After defeating her brother, she became to new queen of Meridian and restored the kingdom to its former glory.

The whole thing about Elyon being naïve towards Phobos and Cedric bothered me. I don't care if it was an important part of the story, I didn't like it. So, I had these characters placed in my story as a way of coping with the spitefulness. During the battle against the guardians, Elyon accidentally opened a portal into the realm where my characters lived. This prompted Phobos to look into this new world so that he would one day dominate over it. During this time, Elyon took some time to travel on her own. At that time, she met Fox and befriended him almost immediately. I won't get too much into this story as I have yet to reveal some things in my story of what had been going on in this. But thanks to Fox, she was able to find out that her brother Phobos had been lying to her and that he planned to use her to dominate Meridian as well as many other worlds. She also realized that her friends had been genuine to her and that she had been tricked into turning against them.

From this, she teamed up with her friends, with Fox tagging along and were able to defeat Phobos. Since then, Elyon had maintained a close friendship with Fox. Eventually, they were able to find out that the connection between them is deep, so deep that runs in their blood.

Elyon becomes another very important character in the story. She becomes especially important in the end of US3 even though she hardly ever makes an appearance in that part of the story. It is also revealed that Elyon is a special kind of magical being and one that is very, very rare. I will reveal more about that as soon as I am able to reveal what happens in the end of US3.

There is still more to come. I can't wait to get into US3 and eventually, US4.

Ultimate Story 2 ends with the chosen characters defeating the Shaman Emperor, however, Ultimate Story 3 goes deeper into the true origins of the Rifter and the evil organization that has caused it: the Descendants of Darkness. The main characters will then go through more crazy adventures in finding out who these DoD's are as well as the mastermind behind their evil plot to release the Shaman Emperor from the Shadow Realm and bring forth the Rifter. They will need to team up with more heroes from worlds that have not become part of the fused dimensions; worlds that have said to have disappeared during the Rifter. It is not known what has happened to them until the start of this crazy new journey to find the Descendants of Darkness and their ringleader.