Ori

v0YaXXO.png

I think some of you might have seen the little change in my signature by now, but yeah, I've been playing this a lot lately.

AirMech is an online RTS game developed by Carbon Games, that also involves mech-combat in a similar gameplay to games such as League of Legends and Spiral Knights. You take control of the mechs and command units around maps on matches. Current game modes are PvP, PvAI, Survival (tower defense-ish vs. AI), and CTF (though not many people play it).

As of now, there are nine different mech types for the players to choose, that vary from support, tanking, speed and adaptability among other kinds of gameplay.

The system requirements are far from high since it can run well even on a Core 2 Duo with integrated graphics, and fills as little as 300 MB of disk space on Steam version.

You can register through either the Carbon Games site for AirMech, or through player referrals. Referrals give small amounts in-game credits to the player who sent you to the game, and futurely it'll also give bonuses to the referred players. Have a referral link? Send it to me and I'll keep it in the list as follows.

-OrbiKitsune

-Fenrir-X

So, anyone else here plays it? I've had some fun with the game, and it's not quite hard to learn to play. Thought would call out to see if this game gives me playable connections to other SFO-ers. :-P

• Like 1

Btw you don't have to deal with the crap that Dota, Dota 2, LoL has and it can be called a MOBA but is an RTS too (yeah,you have to manage resources and units) So it's a bit of mix.