What is the latest game you have gotten?

Pgpaw3

Hello SFO community, how are we this fine day? I'm interested as to what game you last received, and what game you think you will get next. It can be for any console, from Wii to PS3 or even NES. If you like, you can also say how you got the game (bought it yourself, present from someone, etc).

My most recent game was Star Fox 64 3D and my next game will probably be Skyward Sword. Both of them were/will be bought by my parents as I'm nearly 17 and don't have a job. icon_sad.gif

(Shouldn't this be in Rec Room? Also - welcome to SFO!)

The most recent game I have gotten is called 'Soul Calibur IV'. It's a fighting game, and it's really cool! I got it like 6 months ago (yep, I have bought NO games ever since - saving up for a 3DS!) and have nearly completed it. Soul Blade was my favourite PSX game so I was really excited for Soul Calibur IV and I can say it doesn't disappoint. The custom character creation is brilliant!

The next game I will get will probably be Star Fox 64 3D, I need to play new Star Fox games, and that game is the reason I'm saving up for a 3DS! Probably get it for Christmas hopefully, and I can't buy it myself - need to get presents for everyone else!

Aliens vs Predator for PC earlier this week. Next game I'll get will probably be Star Fox 64 3D next week, or whatever goes on sale on Steam…

Latest game I've gotten was Star Wars Battlefront 2 on Steam, because it was on sale for 5 dollars. What a Deal! :D

Got me a free copy of Madden 12 for signing up for Sports Illustrated k_e_cool.gif

Pokemon White, before that was Black

Spore for the computer :3 I haz an ADDICTED! and a couple other games Asper gave me during the summer

Demon's Souls

Final Fantasy XIII

Illusion of Gaia

Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose

well, once my copy of Jedi Academy comes through, that will be it. It's been out for quite a while, so i couldn't get it in store. Apart from that. I got the Star Wars: Empire at War Goldpack. It includes Empire at War, and Forces of Corruption

well, once my copy of Jedi Academy comes through, that will be it. It's been out for quite a while, so i couldn't get it in store.

I'm telling you, Jedi Academy is brilliant. Especially by the fact it has the Quake 3 engine. If you know the cheats, you can do some really funny things (like go to a multiplayer map with no other things, and spawn 20 lukes and 100 stormtroopers and 2 rancors = FUN! :D )

I'm telling you, Jedi Academy is brilliant. Especially by the fact it has the Quake 3 engine. If you know the cheats, you can do some really funny things (like go to a multiplayer map with no other things, and spawn 20 lukes and 100 stormtroopers and 2 rancors = FUN! :D )

Yes, i've played some of the levels, the minor ones. that's why i wanted to get the game proper. Waiting on it now

Looks like I was wrong. After SF643D the next game I got was Zelda: Four Swords from the eshop and unless more freeware comes out on the eshop of I get a surprise game for my birthday (2 days away) the next one will be Skyward Sword.

• 2 weeks later...

my latest games in the last 9 months from latest to oldest

1.)Fallout New Vegas-yesterday

2.)modern warfare-1st one

3.)call of juarez bound in blood

4.) Homefront

My most recently purchased games have been

Solatorobo: Red the Hunter

Alan Wake

Both are really good games, just wish I had more time to play them. (Frankly, there are a LOT of games I haven't been able to beat thanks to college.)