What is the latest game you have gotten?

Pgpaw3

Fallout New Vegas btw I just found the full ranger outfit and the A.M. rifle with regular, A.P. and INS. rounds.

Just picked up Saints Row The Third & Skyrim; I decided to play a bit of SR3 first, though I will definitely start Skyrim up soon! :D

In a week's time it will be WWE 12, have it on preorder, but in the meantime, Modern Warfare 3

The most recent game I've gotten would be Mass Effect 2, and I beat it today too! It was bloody Brillaint and excellent!

I also have the ability to play through it again with EVERYTHING I had on my fist playthrough!

I lost my copy of Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, so I had to buy a new copy yesterday. I know it wasn't well received, but I thought it was great despite the flaws. Regarding new stuff, though, I'm really itching to play Rage - I'm a hardcore fan of id Software (in fact, I'd like to propose a Skulltag - a Doom client - server be put up for SF-O), so I'm really excited to see what their latest game has to offer.

MW3.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I got Sonic unleahed for my brithday & i wanted to more games, so i have to choose sonic unleashed i played some of the levels